November 15, 2019
-
Registration date
Thursday November 14, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 15, 2019
-
I have been logged out of my account for nearly 2 weeks now saying I need to verify myself (security check is shown on the page) but the phone number they want to send code is no longer available. I have active email address connected to my account and I even can change password but then it always brings me back to the same page with my old phone number on it, no option to change it or verify myself any other way. When I try to send my ID using the relevate form it says my account is not disabled so I cannot send ID to confirm. I have page connected to my account, cannot access it either. I am sure I am not the only person in this wide world who changed phone number and have no longer access to the old one. Keep reporting it every day through different forms (security checks preventing login, report a login issue, report an issue verifying your account) no reply whatsoever. Is there any solution to this?

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
July 12, 2020
Hi,

You said that you have already reported the issue using the appropriate forms. In this case, you must wait a few weeks. Facebook will not process your report immediately.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3371 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Status
Last seen
November 15, 2019

Thank you. I have friends though with 2 accounts so I am not quite sure how is this possible. I was not sure if I can ever access my account again so was thinking of creating a new one.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
July 12, 2020
However, please be aware that you or your friends may have their accounts disabled at any time by Facebook. It is not a reliable solution.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
November 15, 2019

OK so you think I will get reply from Facebook and be able to access my account again?
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
July 12, 2020
I think so, yes. But in some cases, Facebook may take up to a month.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
November 15, 2019

Thank you for your reply.