It looks like you are using this feature in a way it wasnt mean to be used. [Solved]

Registration date
Wednesday November 20, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 22, 2019
-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
July 12, 2020
-
I was using facebook normally. Suddenly it went log off and I received popup to verify code sent to my mobile. When I entered code I am unable to login and it says “it looks like you are using this feature in a way you are it is not supposed to be used. Please slow down”. I cannot think of any prior notification or warning. After first time I received code I am not able to receive code however all other messages are coming. There is no network issue. When I am trying to request review for disable profile its saying “this email does not belong to a deleted profile” it means I am still kn the records of facebook. I was selling some stuff on marketplace but it was aligned with policies. I checked some blogs which sumays sometime they suspend for 24-96 hours and sometime a month. I dont have any comminication from facebook to verify.
What could be the next steps for me? I really need that account. It has memories from my facebook and in memory I see daily comments and likes from my late father. Sometime I read old messages and go throught our conversation. I really need my account back.

1 reply

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
July 12, 2020
Hi,

Try reporting the login issue to Facebook using this link.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3373 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday November 20, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 22, 2019

Thank you. I tried but no response
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
July 12, 2020
It may take several weeks for Facebook to process your login issue.