Status
Administrator
Last seen
March 28, 2020
-
Hello,
my id pretending disbale i submitted documents and they reply me

Hi,

Thanks for your report. We'd like to help you, but first can you reply to us with a brief description of the issue you're experiencing?

Can you also confirm with us that you're the owner of the Facebook account you referenced in this request? Once this security step is completed, we'll be able to help you further.

Keep in mind that it's against the Facebook Community Standards to create more than one personal account and that having multiple accounts can extend the time it takes us to help you.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we look into this.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

Now what i do?

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 79.0.3945.136

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
March 28, 2020
Hello, you can start by replying to their email. Give them a brief description of the issue you are having and then confirm that you are the owner of the Facebook account.

Feel free to address this article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled for more information.

Good luck

Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3868 users have said thank you to us this month

I reply this emai with brief description but they same email send me again and again why?
What's the problem? i can't understand
David Webb
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
March 28, 2020
Ok, firstly, have you had a look in the above article about recovering a disabled account?

Secondly, are you 100% sure that it is a genuine Facebook Email and not a scam?

Also, have you asked them to clarify the situation further?

You can also try this Facebook form.