Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 25, 2020
-
Hello,

disabled because I made a some reported that so I had to verify my identity on the account

So I verified my identity on the account and then it flagged my personal account and they disabled it. So I went through the whole process for like two whole days until they finally approved me after verifying it was me.

Well the stupid person who was helping me must not have finished their part because it still says my account is disabled. I have been opening ticket after ticket but since I don't have a Facebook at the moment I don't know how to check the status of an appeal that I made to see if they have replied to me or not.

Can you help me please?

Also I wanna note, does anyone have the email to Facebook support so I can email them of this problem?

Thank you

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.119

1 reply

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 25, 2020
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

There is no direct email address for Facebook, however you can use this contact form.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck