-
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 20, 2020
-
My Facebook account was deactivated due to infringement issues however the posts were over 2 years old & at the time my husband did have permission to sell these items since he was a business backed by BioWorld. I attempted to explain this to them after they sent the first notice yet the next day my account was deactivated. At this point I don't even care about the account I just want all my uploaded photos & videos. I've tried appealing it & it always says that they're having issues & are trying to fix them. It's been months now & I don't want it to go any further. Is there a form I can find elsewhere? Thanks in advance!

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.162

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 20, 2020
Hello, you can find a list of all of the possible Facebook contact forms here.

Also, Hhre is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck

Registration date
Saturday May 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020

I actually use the mod version of Facebook that have downloaded from here (****.com/black-facebook/) few days ago. So, if I use this black version, will get ban also?
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 20, 2020
Its possible and probably that Facebook can detect any modification made...

Here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.