System Configuration: Android / Chrome 85.0.4183.127

1 reply

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
Hi,

If your email address is not real, you cannot confirm it to unlock directly your account. To regain access to your Instagram account, I suggest you wait until it is unlocked, as in your case, it is temporarily locked. Then once you can access your account, update your email address with a real one.

You can also try creating the account of the email address if it is not already created, and if it ends with an existing domain name such as gmail.com, yahoo.com, outlook.com, etc... so that you can confirm your Instagram account.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

I do not know if it is ever unlocked because to do this it asks me to enter the email I told you to verify. but because the email does not correspond to an account I can not do it and I think that unfortunately my account will stay that way forever
I made it with the exact same name and email to Yahoo because the email I put is for this company but you do not send the verification code there
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
As you must confirm your other email address to unlock your account, but you don't receive the code to your Yahoo account, I think that there's no other way to unlock it... Also, we've no connection with Instagram, so we don't send any confirmation code.
>
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020

This email that I had put to my instagram account was fake there arent so I think there are not a way ????????
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
856 > Stelios
If your account is not automatically unlocked after a few weeks, I suggest you create a new one.