Can't access my yahoo mail [Solved/Closed]

jbms_outvtravel 1 Posts Sunday June 9, 2013Registration date June 9, 2013 Last seen - Jun 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM - Latest reply:  theos
- Jun 16, 2015 at 04:44 AM
Please help me accessing my yahoo mail account. I forgot my security verification question and answer.

What will I do?

Thank you
See more 

12 replies

Thank you
Hello everyone,

My problem was as follow:
Fill in ID and password and clik on 'sign in', MANY TIMES, AND NOTHING HAPPENED (about 10 cliks), after appears the RED MESSAGE (ID or pass is incorrect).
I have another yahoomail ID and works perfect. I have phone net-connection and it did not work on the first ID either.
By chance I HAVE PRESSED MANY TIMES ENTER, EVEN AFTER THE RED MESSAGE APPEARED. So don t clik on 'sign in', PRESS ENTER many times - this worked for me at least.

Good luck :)
Thank you
It freezes up when you fill in that online form.. I've tried many ways. Please more phone people.
Ambucias 55118 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 25, 2013 at 05:09 PM
"Please more phone people." ? What do you mean ?
Liightrose72 - Feb 11, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Thank you
hi there, every One ,
i find the link in the Chrome History , copy/paste it in the browser, made of it a new bookmark en bingo... caan access my email. hope it works for u 2 :-)
Ambucias 55118 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 10, 2013 at 05:54 AM
Thank you
Go to this page to contact customer care, you will eventually get to a form to fill :

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html
Hello everyone,

My problem was as follow:
Fill in ID and password and clik on 'sign in', MANY TIMES AND NOTHING HAPPENED (about 10x), after appears the RED MESSAGE (ID or pass is incorrect).
I have another yahoomail ID and works perfect. I have phone net-connection and it did not work on the first ID either.
By chance I HAVE PRESSED MANY TIMES ENTER, EVEN AFTER THE RED MESSAGE APPEARED. So don t clik on 'sign in', PRESS ENTER many times - this worked for me at least.

Good luck :)
chinyere emelogu - Oct 28, 2014 at 12:28 PM
i can't sign-up in my yahoo.com pls if only you can help me creat a new account sothat I can login in, or help me to creat a new ID yahoo.com
Ambucias 55118 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus September 25, 2018 Last seen - Oct 28, 2014 at 05:37 PM
I have not signed out, the main page opens yet, when I try to open my mail, I get the answer ' The webpage is not available'. What do I do ?
I'm from Rwanda .I opened my yahoo account when I was in China.When I came back to my native country ,I tried to access my account but It couldn't .Yahoo asked me to use my phone number I used in China for verification .of course it couldn't work because that phone number cannot operate in Rwanda .therefore,I would like to ask you your help in order to access my email .thank you so much .