Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 7, 2020
-
Hello
I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my phone : (( how will I access my account now? please help

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 7, 2020
Hello, unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done to recover your account if you no longer have access to the phone number connected to your account. Obviously, this is not the news that you want to here.

When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.

You can have a look in this article produced by CCM giving you all of the possible solutions on how to recover a yahoo account. The article is exhaustive, containing all the known solutions. A final option would be to contact yahoo support directly.

Regards

Thank you
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
Hello
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Good luck
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
15,059 >
Registration date
Monday January 9, 2017
Status
Last seen
January 9, 2017

You could not have contacted a Yahoo agent as Yahoo does not have a customer service nor a chat service.

You say you remember your two passwords but you only one can be used.

Since you don't remember your alternate email, you cannot receive a reset code, hence account recovery is impossible.
The "use my secret question" is no where to be found.
Yeah I read your answer above. But it just says your basically SOL if you don't have access to your verification number. Is that true?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
15,059 > Jfull15
Yep!
Hello I forget my yahoo password and I change my number how can you help me please