I know my id and password but I can't sign in (yahoo mail) [Solved/Closed]

-
So, after I've tried to sign in with the id and password that I know that are right(because I've used the email like 2 days ago), it suddently wants to verify that it's me the one that tries to sing in, and they're trying to send a verification code to my mail.(I think it's the 2 step verification but I never used one, nor asked for one, so I guess that my account has been stolen). The thing is that, I can't see that code because, duh, I can't sign in. I've tried to reset the password but that does not work either because it seems that I've provided a phone number that I no longer use. And, of course, there is no way to contact anyone from yahoo. Any ideas? I really need my email, but if I can't recover it, I want to at least delete it, which, again, is currently impossible.
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
approved by Jean-François Pillou on Nov 26, 2018
Thank you
To everyone who couldn’t access their account despite knowing the Yahoo ID and password because the alternate email and mobile number are no longer valid, I recommend trying to access your account using the Ymail app instead. It worked for me, and I could only hope it would work for you, too.

Say "Thank you" 25

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 4507 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
February 14, 2019
Thank you
Hello
Your solution is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

http://ccm.net/faq/36332-yahoo-mail-how-to-recover-your-account
Good luck
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
February 14, 2019
20068 > Joe -
Joe

I need all the details about your issue, I think you committed an error.
Ambucias, I've tried following your link and adding my email, it doesn't work. Actually nothing happens at all.
lorelays
Registration date
Sunday October 23, 2016
Last seen
October 24, 2016
-
I have red your comments , i still dont get how to contact yahoo. please, i am loosing 2 accounts at the same time. HELP.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
February 14, 2019
20068 > lorelays
Registration date
Sunday October 23, 2016
Last seen
October 24, 2016
-