Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3051 - 3100 of about 9,840
  • vlookup or is blank?? Closed

hi i need a formula to copy cells that are not blank or error if possible. in th picture attached i want the time to copy to the names with out th...

Cblack | Latest reply: Cblack Nov 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • match col A sheet1with sheet2 found write row sheet3 Closed

Hello, Need help. I have 2 sheets both contain same type of data in random and also duplicate rows. I need to 1. copy sheet1 row and sheet2 row i...

Gardencity | Latest reply: Gardencity Nov 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • Transfer data from excel sheet to excel sheets. Closed

Hello I have a table contains about 5000 rows and 4 columns. The columns are Date, Codes, Department and Amount. I entered one year's data in that ...

bhaskarroy | Latest reply: vishnumethas55 Nov 26, 2015
    2 replies
  • EXCEL FORMULA Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to do a formula like: If value of celA3=sunday, then write dimanche Any help would be appreciated. thanks

AlainSatori | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 25, 2015
    3 replies
  • Scroll mouse in ListBox Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to know that How do I enable mouse scroll in listbox inside a userform. Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.24...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 25, 2015
    2 replies
  • Date Change to dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yy Closed

Hello, I Want to change date format dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yy in MS Excel 2003 Please revert me urgently Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 46.0...

ANDY | Latest reply: kieferschild Nov 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Calculation of age Closed

Hello All, I have been trying to calculate the exact age of a person from two dates in Office 2007. In the first cell I have the current date and i...

ARZANM | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 25, 2015
    11 replies
  • create a summary table from a master table Closed

Hello, I need a formula to create a summary table from a master table as below : Item Des. year ...

Eli | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Get other cells value Closed

Hello, I am stuck in a formula and I cannot solve it. Please I need help. I am making a survey on excel, and I need the result for a whole month ...

BashirYazbik | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Compare Excel Sheet1 to Sheet2 and highlight changes in sheet2 Closed

I have explained my query in screenshot. Somebody please help me get this resolved.....

robzzz0489 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Export data from one sheet to another Closed

I need help. I have a form call Purchase Request from where I want transfer data to different fields in next sheet and then need to raise Purchase ...

deardipakjee | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 24, 2015
    3 replies
  • copying cells if criteria is met Closed

Hello, I have multiple sheets with sheet 1 as the main sheet for entering data. A cell for entering a order number Cells for entering invoic...

IanHeradien | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy a 'Template' sheet onto multiple other sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, i have been trying to create a sheet that creates new sheets from a list and i have been using the following macro to generate the sheets from ...

SWILLER | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Nov 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • AverageIf function using dates Closed

Hi there. I'm trying to set up an average function based on dates entered in column a, for the data in column b. I want to use the data in b if the...

jpeg21 | Latest reply: RayH Nov 24, 2015
    5 replies
  • compare to columns in v lookup Closed

Hello, hii i want to compare to columns in v lookup.. Pls advise ... Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

sachin | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 24, 2015
    14 replies
  • Add Sheets to ComboBox Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi I would like to know that how to add sheets (which are exist in active workbook) in ComboBox used in Userform. Thanks Configurati...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 24, 2015
    5 replies
  • conditional formatting on multiple criteria Solved/Closed

hi, i am trying to create an excel vba code for creating a conditional formatting where i want to insert colour on the basis of multiple rules. i am ...

pramvyas000 | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 23, 2015
    5 replies
  • Conditional formatting cells containing IF rules Closed

Hello, Cell D11 contains the rule "=IF(D4>0,D4,"0")". I have set conditional formatting on the entire spreadsheet to show that if value is grea...

Robin | Latest reply: Robin Nov 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • Copy data from another sheet if the condition is met Closed

Hello, Can you help me how can I create macro that will copy the data from one sheet to another sheet in the same file? Wherein if the Posting Acc...

Rhyne | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • Transfer Data IF.... Closed

Hi, I am in the process of building a database for injury management (I am a Sport Scientist). I have a master sheet which is basically a monthly ...

MT | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 23, 2015
    3 replies
  • Multiple formulas for multiple sheets Closed

Hello, I have multiple sheets with sheet 1 as the main sheet for entering data. A cell for entering a order number Cells for entering invoic...

Ian | Latest reply: Ian Nov 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing columns in Excel 2010 Solved/Closed

Hello all: I have an excel spreadsheet with 95 columns. I want to compare column 1 to column 95 and highlight in column 1 any line item that is mi...

Laulou95 | Latest reply: laulou95 Nov 22, 2015
    2 replies
  • Set Rows Height also Exception in Range Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request that rows from 10 to 40 their height will be Set to 12.75 but exception rows 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36 height will be...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 21, 2015
    5 replies
  • Sheet List Window Closed

Hello, I would like to request that If user want to go to specific sheet it has to either press shortcut key or click arrows button in the left ...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing Rows on two worksheets and pull data into a new sheet Solved/Closed

My requirement is following: I need to compare Column A, B and C of worksheet 1 to column A, B and C of Worksheet 2 If Above condition is met then I...

vishalbagh | Latest reply: manny Nov 20, 2015
    2 replies
  • Find duplicates and highlight them across two worksheets Closed

Hello, my request is somewhat simple... I have two list of contacts, name, business name, address, phone number and email address. One was provide...

manny | Latest reply: manny Nov 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • Listing ignoring blanks and avoiding duplicates Closed

I have a query but need to send a sample excel file for that. How do I attach a file as I do not see any link for that. Regards. jsexcel

jsridhar | Latest reply: RayH Nov 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • IF formula Closed

Hello, I've got this formula that is supposed to give me two values however when ever I implement it, it seems to just give me one value all of time...

Confused | Latest reply: RayH Nov 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • convert a number to a letter code Closed

Hello, This is to change a number to a code of letters to hide info in plain site. if my code table is 1 = C, 2 = D, 3 = E, etc thru 9 = K a...

Hayseed | Latest reply: Hayseed Nov 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional formatting based on text in two different cells Closed

Hello, I have created a table with column A,B and C containing text for a risk register. I want to format column C in colours (red,amber or green...

Lelanie | Latest reply: Lelanie Nov 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel: Get Value from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 Closed

Good evening, I need help please about what I am wrong. I have Cells A6 to F6 in Sheet1 has formula in it and I was trying to get the value of tho...

BashirYazbik | Latest reply: BashirYazbik Nov 19, 2015
    6 replies
  • Macro to tell which sheet in master workbook is empty Closed

Hello, I will be grateful if someone can help me with below code. The code - Sub Demo() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheet1.[F2].C...

bimmy80 | Latest reply: bimmy80 Nov 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • today function Closed

Hi, i am using today function in excel, i don't want change the date, when i open other day, it should show the previous date. Thanks Bbbp

bibhu | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • Remove (Shape) Straight Line Solved/Closed

Hello I would like to request how to remove straight line shape through vba It was made through the following vba code Sub Str_line() ActiveSh...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • Macro to tell user which sheet in master workbook is empty Closed

Hello, It would be helpful if someone can change a code to work as per my requirement. The code - Sub Demo() Application.ScreenUpdating...

bimmy80 | Latest reply: bimmy80 Nov 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Formula to count the duplication of a value in a range Closed

Hello, I am looking for a formula that can count the number of duplication of a particular value in a range of cells. Example: I need to know the ...

ARZANM | Latest reply: ARZANM Nov 18, 2015
    4 replies
  • Macro to copy some cells in a column to another column Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy some cells from a column and post the value in another column. The column the values are posted to will vary depending...

Dedwick123 | Latest reply: Dedwick123 Nov 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Home Button Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request for the Macro which always take to "Sheet1" and also deactivated at "Sheet1" Thanks & Regards Configuration: ...

smuneeb | Latest reply: rayh Nov 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Next and Previous Button and De-Activate at Last Sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request to create a button on Sheet that will click which goes to next sheet and this button also de-activate when it g...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Nov 18, 2015
    2 replies
  • Insert Custom footer - seems like a simple macro but won't work Closed

Hello, Simply trying to get any new workbook/sheet to insert path and file in the footer of the page with short cut key ctrl+shift+E. Below is th...

Whcosta | Latest reply: Whcosta Nov 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • =IF(L9+M9>=40,10,) =IF(D8>=5,-40,) how do I make this work Closed

Hello, =IF(L9+M9>=40,10,) =IF(D8>=5,-40,) how do I make this work? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

Russ | Latest reply: RayH Nov 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • Positioning teams for tournament Closed

Hello, I'm creating a spreadsheet for a netball tournament and want it to calculate the finishing positions (1st, 2nd etc) based on the points sco...

Laura | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • macro to rename sheets based off cell value Closed

Hello, I have a workbook that I copy each month with dated sheets I would like to be able to rename each sheet based on the date.

ExcelMiner | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 17, 2015
    7 replies
  • Apply one macro to multiple rows Closed

Hello, So I have a question ragarding VBA. I have a sheet in which there is a column of dates and a column of values. When I input a date it retur...

VBA Rookie | Latest reply: VBA Rookie Nov 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Students Package Payment control Closed

Hello, I have the following columns then on SHEET 2(Students Sign Up control) I have a Sign up sheet I enter the student information like na...

Mau Mau | Latest reply: Mau Mau Nov 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Copy paste in excel sheet with macro based on matching column Closed

Hi, i have two sheets. sheet1 and sheet2, i want copy data from sheet1 in to sheet2 based on one matching column.i have one column called index w...

143mannu | Latest reply: 143mannu Nov 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • numerical into text Closed

I have 2.35 figure but i need to see two dollars and 35 cents in english

azii | Latest reply: azii Nov 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need a formula to count the duplication of a value in a range Closed

Hello, I need a formula that can count the number of duplication of a particular value in a range of cells. Example: I need to know the count of ...

Arzan | Latest reply: Arzan Nov 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Spreadsheet Closed

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding this problem. I want when I enter in one cell code example: C.1.1.2., C.1.1.3, C.1.1.4. ..., that my other...

Swordfish031 | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • copying data one excel sheet to another with transposing columns Closed

We have a spreadsheet with rows and rows of data. Let's say column 1 is name, column 2 is address, column 3 is phone number, column 4 is rep name. L...

sshyman | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 16, 2015
    1 reply