The discussions

Information automatically updated

Hi, So I am creating a file for my boss on excel 2016 that I want to automatically update information from one table to the other without me havin...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Need help with conditional formatting.

Hello, I need to have my spreadsheet enter a date that is 6 months (180 days) from an original date once it is entered. I have 2 columns - Date Pl...

Mazzaropi

Searching and replacing dates

I need to search and replace dates. For example, in one row (representing one employee), all dates prior to 8/9/16 and replace those dates with 8/9/1...

TrowaD

Automatic numbering of invoices in excel

How do I create a macro for sequential invoice numbering in Xcel

TrowaD

Need a formula to compare two columns and return a value of 1

Good Morning, I need a formula that will compare two different columns and then return a value of one if certain criteria are met. The criteria: ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
TrowaD

Nested if statement not working

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use nested excel IF(And) formula. here's my logic table If O4=Planned,TRUE, FALSE TRUE =IF(AND(I6>=C7,I6=F7,I6=C7,I6=F7,I...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
Mimi

Macro - pictures to excel acc to name

Solved

Hi, I have an issue - I checked all forums I could, but with office 2013 and changed excel functions, I got lost. My excel has pictures names in...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
Northimn

Copy data from monthly workbooks paste in a single workbook

Hi Team, I want a Macro which can assist on the following time consuming task: I need to copy data from monthly workbooks (each having only 1 sh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
peerreh

Unable to fill formula in the range which has been set.

Hello, I have created vba to creatable from the consolidated data in a sheet1. After a table structure is created, the macro will populate the val...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Help on running two code auto when opening excel workbook

Hello guys i need some help about merging two or more code on vba i used this code and it helps for only one code: Private Sub Workbook_Open() ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2016 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting.

Hi, I have prepared a master sheet in which we enter the data. There are different sheet in the same file which will use the same data but not simult...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2016 by
TrowaD

Formula please!

Hello, Can you help me with this data. What formula can I use? If 18:00 to 18:59 = 1 If 19:00 to 19:59 = 2 If 19:00 to 19:59 = 3 If 20:00 to...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
fdibbins

Automaticaly populate activity sheets from master sheet.

Hi all, I am a volunteer working for an organization helping veterans. We run several activities as part of their rehabilitation and re-integration b...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
vcoolio

If function help newbie

Ok here goes doing a very large spreadsheet and need some help with the if function If column a says A1 or B2 or C2 then columns D F G or what ever ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
fdibbins

Type a value in a cell based on another cell

Please Help me with this one i need to make vba to do that if ("A1") between 0 , 2.4 than ("B1")= 15 else if ("A1") between 2.5 , 2.9 than ("B1")=...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2016 by
fdibbins

Need help with an if statement that refrences dates and values

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has a bunch of maturity dates and corresponding return values. What I need to do is create an if statement that s...

fdibbins

Conditional formatting several cells risk register

Hi. I have a risk register where i want to apply conditional formatting depending on the probability (column b) and consequence(column c) I have a...

fdibbins

Vlookup or if

Hello, I really hope you can help. I have become very rusty on Excel. I am trying to create the formula where one cell content is checked agai...

fdibbins

Formula want to know (urgent)

There is a two values, i.e 200 & 300 in two cell. Now we want the values which is in between that figure in different cell means value should not exce...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Conditional formatting based on two cells (date and comment)

Solved

Hi guys and dolls, I am hoping one of you clever people might be able to help me... I am trying to highlight a cell when 1. a date has passed ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2016 by
jayelpe

Macro to get the highest value in a table

A B C 10 1 apple 10 1 b...

TrowaD

Examination result

Hello,the are 38 pupils in the class,the position of the child is 31st,,number on roll 38 This is her result scores 63 :B :22nd :good 33 :D- :33rd ...

TrowaD

Help me with this one please

I like to display all the documents with "john salvatus" name. but only if the text in column C has "Overdue" in it and the column K has a null value....

TrowaD

If multiple cells contain value then add value

Solved

Trying to think of the best way to sort this problem! . I have a spreadsheet with a list of customers that have purchased a vehicle. Along side in...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2016 by
Rob

Which free software for pc

can i get a softwere free for my pc if yes which one and how

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Excel - formula for copying/moving a huge range in excel

Hi everyone, Please, I need some help with Excel worksheet. I have a huge excel worksheet with cell values spreading 50000 Rows and 900 Columns My ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2016 by
davemacleod

Comparing columns on two different spreadsheets

I have two lengthy spreadsheets and want to compare columns labeled "NAME" on each to determine which names are on either that are not on the other.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Odd and even cells

Solved

Hello, I am trying to link cell C1 to cell F6. But if cell C1 is an even number I need it to add 1 to that number ( cell C1) and put it into F6. If ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2016 by
YasserKhalil

Copy data sheet 1 to sheet 2

Hello, hi sir i am doing one project in that my client want in sheet 1 data he needs expire date has to come sheet 2 please help me to do this...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Formula to compare 2 excel spreadsheets and find the difference

Hello, Would you be able to help me to find the formula to compare two excel spreadsheets? I want to see if items appears on both spreadsheets. Fo...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Function date range specific cells if & date formula?

I need to be able to pull data(other cells in the row) from a specific date range. My current formulas still need to be expressed but I only need i...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
cfinck

How to pull some data from 1 excel sheet to another automatic

Hello, How can I pull SOME data from sheet 1 (report) to sheet 2(table chat) automatically? Is there a way in excel, whereby if the data in one...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
Mazzaropi

If and date functions

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to format cells based on a certain category. I have two different due dates depending on the category they fa...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Creation of dropdown from dynamic list using vba

Hi! If anybody could help me figure this out I would much appreciate it! I have been trying to make a Macro that can create a dropdown list from a ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Helpp!! simple macro help!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to create a macro that will scan sheet one for cells that contain the word "Complete", Copy the whole row, and paste it into a...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2016 by
vcoolio

Remainder from excel vba on desktop or task bar

Hello, sir,i am venkat, when i am running the your giving I am getting task as empty, can you send whats the reason. Is it possible to get remai...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Formating dates

Hello, I am trying to do a VLookup between to spread sheets and having a terrible time with the dates formatting correctly. Each spread sheet com...

ac3mark

Fill color other fields based on start date and number of weeks

Hello, I would like to add the color to other fields based on the start date and number of weeks fields. Ex: In the attached xl, for instance, for ...

umapathireddy

Two questions for cell color and sum

Hello, Please need help. Using excel 2013 If in column E "personal" or "business" displays then in that same row the cell in column J must change ...

Mazzaropi

Popup window when the excel file is saved/updated

Hello, I have an Excel file which is used by multiple users (saved on the network drive). They can only open the file as read-only. I'm looking fo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
Atmandu

Macro which should add a new worksheet

Hi guys, I have a question So I have a VBA Code which pretty much does everything it should. I can choose the CSV-Files, it deletes the columns th...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

If formula help

Solved

Hello, I am needing a formula like this =IF(OR(B4="apple",B4="Banana",B4="carrot"),"yes","no") but if the cell B4 is blank. I need a blank " ". ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
GF

Creating a payback calculator with rate change

Solved

Hey, having a bit of trouble, appreciate any help. I am trying to create a payback calculator where you input: Initial Investment Rebates Annual...

7 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
jojosabadar

Copy data from one sheet to another based on condition using vba

Hello, Please i need help on extracting some data in excel. The data looks like this A B C D 1 3.45 2.34 3.6...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
tunnde80

Notice to purge data

Hello - Any information or help will be appreciated. Is there a formula that can alert data entry personnel when a particular entry, needs to b...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting based on data in another cell

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate any help you can offer on the following scenario. I tried conditional formatting, however, the columns in Row E either all...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Excel has file big size

Solved

Hello, Hello, I have an .xls files I open with Excel 2007 every day. It is approximately 200 rows x 60 columns. Each day we create a copy of th...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
RossHutton

Copy a cell in the same row as a matched cell on a sheet2

Hey, Let me try and explain this better. I need to match A2 with Sheet2!A:A, but the value I need is a cell on Sheet2 in the same row as the mat...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Move rows of spreadsheet to second spreadsheet

Good Morning- I am keeping a spreadsheet of my projects. I want to keep the information for tracking and statistics later. Is there a way to move...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
vcoolio

Macro to copy cells and save multiple entries

Hello, I am looking to create a macro (never done this before). Here is what I want it to do. 1) I have a master store name excel file (for exampl...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark
Results 1501 - 1550 out of a total of 7,061