The discussions

Sorting and combining rows...

Hello, I have to sort rows based on their cell values in MS excel For ex.: Task Style A B C D E...... 12 1 0 2 4 3 45 ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need to chose one data element from 3 columns

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet where I want to populate Column D on my spreadsheet. Column D should be populated by 1) Column A if there is a ...

rizvisa1

Browsing problems

Hello, my name is Edward and I have Cect5188(china mobile), how can I activate and use operamini for free? Configuration: Linux Mandriva / Fire...

dist.urbd

Copy and paste vba button

Hello, im aiming to create a button which allow me to input data from the other document. However, the simple "copy and paste" doesnt not work nor t...

venkat1926

One column formula different rows

Hello, I have one formula for a column and 100 rows. The formula takes data from several different column cells on the same row. If I want to use...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
patrowe423

Conditional formatting/formatting in vba

I need some help with Conditional Formatting/Formatting using VBA. I need a VBA code that will look at one cell and set the conditional formatting ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Usding macro to pull information to worksheet

Hello, I am new to excel. I want to create a function in my spreadsheet (Sheet1), that when I click on a button it pulls information from Sh...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to add time reminder in excel file

Solved

Hello, I have made a work to do list and I would like excel to remind me at every task time. as I have made a column for work to do item and ti...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
nis

Excel formula generation

Hello, I have data spaced 264 rows apart that I need to extract from a massive mess of data. Basically, I need to tell excel to pick info from cell...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 please help!

Hello, I am in Excel 2007. I have data from a formula returned on approximately 200 rows in column K. Because the forumla is only true for s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare columns

Hello, I have two columns of IDs. Column A is the bigger of the two. Column B has IDs that are part of Column A. How to produce all IDs that are n...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel-macro link between 2 documents

Hello, I am working on a table(in document A) which needs to be referred to another document(document B, not sheet 2 of document A). I used macro to...

venkat1926

Macro help

Hello, I'm very, very new to vba. I have 2 worksheets. Sheet one has a long list of invoices and details. In sheet two I would like to have a user i...

venkat1926

2 spred sheet- 1 pivot table

Hello, I have 2 sheets in a file and both have some similar data in columns and some colums are diferent in both sheets , now i want to manage bot...

venkat1926

Assign value to variable (excel vba)

Hi I have a variable name CountNumber. I want it to have a value from the formula "count from A2:A500 range. How can I write the code in VBA with...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
Kranthi

Excel 2000 question

Hi there, hope i can get some help with this. i have office 2007 at home and have created a sheet,....but my excel 2000 at work wont let the cond...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Disable buttons in macro

Hello, I want to know how to disable the buttons or grey them out in the macro window, when we click on Tools > Macro > macros > we get the window...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Open specific xl spreadsheet

Hello, Plse help! I save info from one spreadsheet to another.When i press the save button and the info goto sheet 2 and the word "filter" appear in ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula help

Hello, Dear Sir I am beginner in excel i have a question i want in a cell if i type a number in a cell and press enter the cell should contain "hel...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Load sheet with drop down menu

Solved

Hello I have the userform1, and a combo box linked to two cells callled "UNIVERSAL BOL" AND "BLANK BOL", plus two sheets called "BOL" and "BLANK BO...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
Alexandra

Need vbcode to compare excel sheet and access

Hello, I have one excel sheet, data of material receipts which is maintained by warehouse, ID is purchase order Number which is unique, and another...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel extraction

Hello, I have two excel sheets. Sheet A with all the IDs and sheet B with volumes of IDs and corresponding datas about them. The ID values in sh...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare names for match in 2 columns

Hello, I am trying to pull/filter a subset of names (formatted "First Last") where a matching name is found in a second column. I have tried using...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
kk

Deleting empty rows in excel

Hello, I have a worksheet which will have certain status like incomplete, rejected or approved in the Column C. If the status is rejected or inc...

rizvisa1

Macro to vlookup

Hello, I have an excel with 9 worksheets i wanted to vlookup in all the sheets from the 9th sheet if found any new cell it should add automaticall...

rizvisa1

Excel code

would like to ask on how to do in excel this matter: i have three excel file named AA, BB, CC from AA i will remove the name in A1 cell and plac...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, i have one excel sheet which is having two columns, but in third columns i want to show the missing no. how, pl send mi the tips or any formu...

rizvisa1

Multiple columns into rows

Hello, Can someone please give me some guidance on how I can do this? Let say I have: Sheet1 : usergroup a user xx1 xx2 xx3 xx4 x...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel move cells to right.

Solved

Hello, I have a task to move several cells in a few column to the far right column (like below) Number of column can be up to 25. ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
j3kj3k

Community help with excel

Hello, I want a formula to select a certain sel if today's date falls between a date range. For example: today's dat is 16/6/2010 and if falls bet...

rizvisa1

Protecting column in worksheet

Solved

How to protect only one particular column in worksheet?

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
Saky

Excel 2007 find max value

Solved

Hello, date time value 05/11/2008 205 102 FALSE 05/11/2008 205 110 TRUE 05/11/2008 205 108 FALSE 05/11/2008 240 123 TRUE 05/11/2008 240 104 FA...

9 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Post a data to an other sheet.

Hello, i have a date that contain 8 column and 26 rows, i want to post this data to an other excel sheet through a botten Configuration: Windo...

venkat1926

Copy and paste macro into the next open cell

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet that I need a Macro for. The workbook contains 6 worksheets (5 data entry sheets and 1 overview sheet). I nee...

20 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Required help for writing a excel macro

Hi all, I am new in excel macro programming. I need a macro for update the pending works lists as describes below. ####### Master Sheet(Work...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel definitions

Hello, what is in the botton right hand corner of an active cell? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

rizvisa1

Need explaination how macro works thanks!

Hello, Dim lAtRow As Long Dim lThisRow As Long Dim Cell As Object dim something as integer etc Dim lAtRow As Long Dim lThisRow As Long ...

rizvisa1

Excel activex textbox1 question. please help!

Hello, I have a text box on which i write a word, whenever i enter a work in text box and hit enter I want it to trigger the macro that i have....

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, I am working on a spreadsheet and dealing with cells that don't just have the date in them they also have other information in the same cell....

rizvisa1

How to remove seekbrowser from mozilla fire

Hello, how to remove seekbrowser from mozilla fire thankyou

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
anon

I want the enter key to triger macro,pls help

Hello, I want the enter button in my keyboard to triger macro in my excel file when i write any work in the text box field and hit enter it that...

rizvisa1

Excel macro to sort columns of diff category

I have a spreadsheet that i'm supposed to "automate" because the source keeps changing I'm not sure how to so.. I'm here.. I need to figure out a way ...

rizvisa1

Excel macro to insert a new row

Solved

Hello, I would like to create a macro in excel to automatically insert a new blank row immediately after the last row of filled-in data and for th...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro

Hello, I have 24 cells(12 historical data and 12 forecast data) row-wise and they are not in continuous order. I need a macro code that would make...

rizvisa1

Adding files or rows of my selection excel

Hello, The book must be able to, select automatically files or rows according to a title somewhere in the sheet. For example A ...

rizvisa1

Sum of numbers using macro

Hello, Please help me write a macro to sum the numbers in a column . Thanks ,

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro to insert a row below

Hello, I want to insert a whole row below each found "input" in a coulumn. ie. A Time Elapsed 0:05 0:05 0:10 0:05 ... and ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with if vba statement

Solved

Hello, I have this code that i can not get to work all the way i get the error of "Too many local, nonstatic variables" i am new to this and all i...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Boysenb

Macro for select next line

Hello, I need help, i have macro in that file Column A already i have 10 lines of data. again i have to include few data for that how can i fine n...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel function or macros

Solved

Hello, I have a table in which every number from 1 to 52 expresses a specified text For example 1 = Sofia 2 = London ... I n...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Philip
Results 5551 - 5600 out of a total of 7,061