The discussions

Conditional formatting in ms excel

Hello, Would appreciate if you could please help me with the entire process how to do do conditional formatting for one entire row- which contai...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
Annie

Paste inserting blank cells

Closed

Hello, Using VBA I want to copy a column with a variable length and paste into another column inserting 2 blank cells for every value pasted, like t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Need macro coding

Closed

Hello, I NEED SOULTION. i HAVE DATA LIKE BELOW FORMAT. A B Apple Apple Apple Apple ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Excel - select last 25 records

Solved

Hi I have a spreadsheet that is entered into daily a list of actions taken in a department. This needs to be printed weekly and displayed. Obviously t...

TrowaD

Auto update master sheet

Hello, I am trying to prepare a master sheet. My problems is as below:- There are 4 different work stream owners and all of them have access to...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel - removing different rows in 2 sheets

Solved

Hello, I have two worksheets containing a different number of rows. I want to delete all rows in sheet 1 that have a value in column A that c...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel

Closed

Hello, i want to highlight a cell if there is no value in the cell. I am using the isblank funtion in the excel but how do i set the color code ...

pcsces

Compare columns and copy

Solved

Hello, I need a Macro to do next : i have 2 sheets Sheet1 and Sheet2. In Sheet1 column A has a variable range of values i.e. A2 : A... Column B is e...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
danparaianu

Need to find correct formula in excel- urgent

Hello, Received one issue on 29-Sep-11, the turnaround time to solve this issue is 6 working day. In my case A1-9/29/11 and TAT for its closure of...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel filter with macro

Hello, I have a excel with different criteria , in which i have to filter according to three criteria's . * And finally i have to pick a ce...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Require correct formula in excel

Hello, Received one issue on 22-Sep-11, the turnaround time to solve this issue is 6 working days therefore the Expected date of Closure is 29-Sep...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
Annie

Creation of dropdown from dynamic list in vba

Solved

Hello, I have been trying to make a Macro that can create a dropdown list from a dynamic list in column A. So far I've come up with the followin...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
Kasper

Excel:sorting2

Hello, Would be very thankful if You could help. I have 2 columns with country names i need to find which country is most used and sort it DESC ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Avg multiple cells in multiple sheets - excel

Solved

Hello, I need to average multiple cells across multiple sheets, but not all are in the same column/number. I need to average B35,D35,F35 in Sheet 1...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2011 by
FarmersDaughter1680

Macro to insert data to changing cells

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel for inserting input text to a specified cell. I have already an InputBox specifying the text to be put...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
Kasper

How to insert 3 logical condition in excel,07

Closed

suppose in column g5 there is some values ranges 5 to 50, when g5

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Change date format in excel

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0.2 My spreadsheet has date in cells as: 7/1/2003 but displays as Jul-03. Need to have date in c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
sha

Excel merge text files

Solved

Dear Forum Members, As I am not a VB expert I have copied some codes and edited to suit for my purpose. My idea is to combine many .pyc files in a f...

8 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
madambath

Get columns from one sheet to another

Closed

Hello, i have one sheet with values in number of columns. Its columns may not change but its rows will increase. I would liketo get some o...

pcsces

Excel:sorting

Closed

Hello, I have 2 columns with country names i need to find which country is most used and sort it DESC and by A-Z (most common used countries are m...

pcsces

Copy rows and paste in a single column

Hello, I have multiple data rows and columns in excel format 0.00111 0.00111 0.00111 0.000018 0.000018 0.000018 0.000017 0.0000...

venkat1926

Excel text to columns converting pm to am

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has 9/11/2011 1:33:03 PM in the display bar, 09/11/11 13:33:03 PM in the cell. When I perform text to columns to...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Compare two excel columns of differant size

Solved

Hello, i am having two excel columns of differant size..Both the columns contain mobile numbers..i have columns A containing all the mobile numbe...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro help - search for text in excel

Closed

Hello, I've been trying to wrap my head around how to do this but haven't had any luck -- I want to search for text in excel in a spreadsheet of 40...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2011 by
tg

Excell mess

Hello, I want a price from Column E if it has in Column F (next to it) the number 1 to go to Column Named GRoup 1 if it has number 2 tou go to Group...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy paste rows in excel across worksheets

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to create an excel macro that will copy a sequence of rows from 2 different worksheets and paste them in a third worksheet using t...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting vba

I am trying to format excel to do the following If A1 is "Bad" B1 to G1 Cell color is Grey If A1 is "Good" B1 to G1 Cell color is Green If D1 is ...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel if formula text vs numbers

Solved

Hello, I am trying to run an If formula that if the cell range contain text then use Counta but if cells contain number use Sum. At present I'm us...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2011 by
NW

Seach for all worksheet and copy the name

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to see if anyone can help me with this, I do have a master excel file that get info from other excel files, currently I have to d...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel list of names

Hello, I need to type a list of names that I would like to automatically show up in a few other areas of an excel spreadsheet? Is there a way to...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel-transfer from sheet1 to sheet2

Hello, I am using Sheet one as a list of materials I have ordered for our company. Once a material arrives, I change the "Status" column from "Ope...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excell macro to calculate date differences

Hello, I have a date string in following format: October 1, 2010 8:00:00 AM GMT+03:00 I need to calculate time difference in days between 2 dates ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Ms excel 2007 - quick function question

Solved

Hi Guys, So say you have 3 cells. A, B, and C. I'm trying to come up with a function to put in C that erases/blanks A if B is #N/A (IsError?). Can ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Need links to copy over with new spreadsheet

Hello, I have several spreadsheets that are linked to one main spreadsheet, these spreadsheets are saved and a copy is created every month, how can ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2011 by
TrowaD

How do i use a macro to do this?

Hello, I am trying to set up a macro to use in a program where for example. If a value of 1 or 1st place then the value of 6 would be appointed t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2011 by
TrowaD

How to run 2 macros when worksheet is updated

Hello, I am a total newbie in this and I would really appreaciate your help. I am trying to make macro for counting of cells of same colour in a she...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba macro, next not working

Hello, I would really appreciate some help please. I am attempting to - copy an entire row of data from sheet 1 to a new blank row in sheet 2 - w...

rizvisa1

Transfering row data - sheet 1 to 2

Hello, Im new to this macro stuff. Currently I have a file where on the first sheet I have multiple data and that data needs to be transfered to di...

venkat1926

Vba - copy range # of times value is in colum

Hello, I am looking for VBA code to copy/paste a range the same # of times a value (Department Code) appears in Column A. So, if Department 123...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Extract data from specific cells in excel??

Hello, I am trying to copy specific cells from excel and dump into a worksheet. The macro would open, read those specific cells and dumb the cel...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy and paste certain columns based on dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will look at a list of dates in column B then copy and paste the data in column C and D to another sheet...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2011 by
jones835

Compare two columns in excel 2010

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1 I need to compare two columns say column A in worksheet1 with column A in worksheet2, colu...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel sorting

Hello, I'm an Excel novice and I need to sort a list of email addresses on the company name or everything that appears after the @ sign. How do I...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
venkat1926

Copy data from one excel sheet based on type

Hello, I have a scenario where there is a main worksheet in the workbook which contains information in the below format Item code Ite...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
venkat1926

Make an excel sheet

Hello, I HAVE TO MAKE A EXCEL SHEET LIKE THE ATTACHED ONE.HERE Cellular Accessories,Cellular Activations AND Performance Metrix Summary ARE THREE ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2011 by
shail

Delete old information from excel 2003, vba

Hello, My appreciation in advance for any responses to this. I have a sheet which measures certain things on a daily basis, there is a "Sat", "...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba or change settings for "picture format "

Dears, If any one can help me either by changing some settings or through VBA code. The case: I have excel workbook including 100 worksheets fo...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel: exporting rows that meet criteria

Hello, I'm new to this forum and also to macros so please excuse any technical slip-ups. Thanks in advance for help! I currently have two Excel wo...

rizvisa1

Searching text in excel using macro

Hello i want to search words in excel using macros. i have two sheets(sheet1 and sheet2). i have a column,say E, which has 50 text rows. i need ...

rizvisa1

Access 2010 - table with same fileds and rows

Hello evryone, need your kind help with the below, i'm using Access 2010 and i created a main form , from which i want to let users to open new ...

rizvisa1
Results 4601 - 4650 out of a total of 7,061