The discussions

Excell 2007 multiple pasting

Hello, In Excell, I want to copy the same line several times within the document making slight changes after pasting each line. A change made in th...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Please help - run macro when switching sheets

Solved

Hello, If someone could tell me how to run a macro upon switching worksheets, that would be extremely helpful. If this is not possible, perhaps ru...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
D

Undoing a macro to retrieve info back

Solved

Hello, If I accidentally run a macro, can I (edit undo) to retrieve the information back to how it was? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

kat

Macro to blank out filtered columns

Solved

Hello, I have a worksheet that is filtered by a number. I would like to blank out columns M, N, S and T. (Only the filtered information) Can yo...

kat

Excel conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, if date in cell A1 appears anywhere from B1:B30 then apply format. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
G

Macro to get the colour of a particular cell

Hello, I hope somebody can assist me with this. I wanted a macro which identifies the colour of the cell and displays the colour in a notepad for...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How i can count date in excel?

Hello, If I have list of the dates, how I can count the dates that pass today? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Run a macro when modifying a cell

Hello Guys, Maybe you can help me with this one, I am trying to run a macro when a cell changes value, the code im using is the following: Priva...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
dfernandez

Code to open a tabs from combox excel

Solved

Hello, I'm looking for a code, i can put in a combo box to show up different tabs located in my spreasheet. example: I have four tabs called tab1,...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Mary

Copying and pasting certain cells

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7 I need to transfer (copy and paste) certain information from Column A of one tab (Tab 2) t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet which I used to keep track of some records. A sample as below: ColumnA ColumnB Row1 07/09/09 ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel list

Hello, If i have a list of one thing in column A and list of another in column B, Can i get a full list of any column in another sheet with some f...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 days and dates issue?

Solved

Hello, I was working to have the week numbers in excel and i step into a question when i entered in cell "B1" the date 05/1/2010 and i changed the...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help!

Hi. I have a formula that relies on a series of monthly updates all being populated before it will produce an outcome. What this means is that even if...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to delete web script in my excel sheet

how to delete web script in my excel sheet. i select the web script picture, and press delete & Cut options is not working.

rizvisa1

Internet connecting but can't browse

Hello, My computer was running kinda slow so I decided to run an antispyware program. It's called "SUPERantispyware" and I ran a scan and it claimed m...

ash_perez01

Moving from cell to cell using arrows

Hello, I am using Excel 2003. I am trying to move from one cell to another in Excel by using the arrow keys on my keyboard but nothing happens. It...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formuls

Hello, I have a cell which contains number and alphabets and also some characters. Is there a way to just get alphabets out of it

rizvisa1

Find similar town names in excel

Hello, I have a list of towns in Massachusetts. I want to combine similar towns into one entry, so for instance, Brookline and Brookline Villa...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Dear sir, I need a formula, if the cell contain a prescribed text and the c...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Solved

Hello, I am looking for a formula or script that can help me with the following. I am doing a spreadsheet for 19 different offices (on seperate...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
djb

Excel sheet counter

Hello, I want to count days, exclude Sat.and Sun and Stat. holidays and have the program tell me the date 20 days, 40 days down the line. eg. I p...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Formula for excel

Hello, If I need to look at a cell and if its > than 5 than I need to add 1 unit to another cell. Each additional 5 means 1 more unit in that col...

rizvisa1

Matching columns

Solved

Hello, I have to an issue with matching columns. Column A Column B Column C Column D Column A: This has 300 lines with account #'s Column...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
KJFin

Excel question about linking workbooks

Hello, I am having a hard time figuring out how to link workbooks. I would like to have a main workbook that we number with a job number and a row...

rizvisa1

Merge data from two sheets

Hello, Hi, I have two sheets with different data, but one colum is the same (customer name) so I want to add the data from sheet 2 into sheet 1 so...

rizvisa1

Excel

CAN I ABLE TO ACCESS A TEXT ON FIRST TO SECOND WORKSHEET IF I ENTER DATA IN FIRST SHEET IT CAN BE RETURN IN ANOTHER FILE ALSO

venkat1926

Create worksheets with links from a list

Hello I have a list in excel and for each entry in the list I would like to create a new worksheet with a link from the original list. Is this possibl...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 vba: copy pivot table

Hello, I want to copy the numbers (numbers only) in a pivot table to another worksheet by using VBA. The following code works if I use debug mode...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Office 2007 excell wont open excel 2003 docum

Hello, Please help me this is could cost me my job! I got a new computer wirh win 7 and put office 2007 on it. I had files back in excel that 2003 ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel forumlas

Hello, I have a column that contains "yes" or "no". I need to total the "yes" in each column. What is the formula to do this? Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need a macro for the following

Hello, i am have a set of numbers( indicating the product serial number) in rows having comments which include some text + date of manufacturing...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro that takes multiple csv files and puts

Solved

Hello, I need a macro that takes multiple csv files and puts them all in 1 worksheet. The csv files all have header info that i do not want copied ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
jrog

Excel 2007 "if....then select row and move&qu

Solved

Hi all! I have what would appear to be a basic question, but can't seem to put my brain around the solution. I have a spreadsheet on Sheet 1. O...

11 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparing 2 spreadsheets

Hello, I need to compare 2 spreadsheets that are coming form different sources but have mainly the same content. I can easily edit them so that t...

15 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to find value with a condition

Hello, Say, a code like C1180230 may occur more than once in column A, but its occurence with name "Recipe" in the previous cell is unique. I wan...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel function query

Hello, I want your help for calculating the balnk cell in the row in a particaular cell and paste the top row column value in that cell. Means ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro for copy pasting

Hello team , 1.Can you please help me with the macro to copy paste the filter area to another work sheet . 2.Also the tab from which it is copyi...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Insert rows

Hello, I have a question about "if End If" nested in a For Next structure in excel vba. I have been trying to write a code but I cannot get the...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copying data in a dfrnt sheet w/ condition

Solved

Hello, Greetings everyone... I want to copy data from one sheet to different sheet but only if a condition is true. For example, 1st Shee...

5 replies Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
fairooz

None of the browser sounds are working

all the media player sounds are working... and the game sounds too... but none of the computer system sounds are working( startup, login, windows...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
gaggi

Copy certain excel cells to new sheet

Hello, I have data that is inserted in a row. I'm trying to create a macro that will copy certain cells within that row and paste them into cells...

4 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel: find & offset

Solved

Hi can someone help me to get a macro code to make following: I have a file in which some cells having data as 10000, > 10000 and some others 10000...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy/paste cells from different sheets

Hello, I am trying to create a diary using excel to keep track of everything. As I am a referee I want it to have all the games I have refereed on a...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Autofilter tp leave out #n/a in macro

Solved

Hello, I have a project id in column C , which iam checking from another source data which is there in a differenr tab .So ihave a vlookup fprmula...

6 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
Lavanya

Inserting rows through excel macro

Hello, I have 29 rows of product numbers composed of 6 different products in an Excel spreadsheet. I need a macro formula that will insert five ro...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Formatting using vba

Hello, I am creating a macro based application. I wanted to merge almost 20-25 sheets to one sheets. that task is completed. After merging Now...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
Rajesh

Sos...copy paste loop on vb and excel

Hello, I need help to copy a range od cells and want to copy it for "x" number of times given in a cell say "K2". Need the loop to copy for exact n...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Score predictor in excel help??

Hi I am doing a world cup predictor spreadsheet in excel. How do I match scores and assign points in excel? eg. If someone predicts england to ...

rizvisa1

Excel - cond. copy data from tab to tab

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out with a code for Excel. What I require is a macro or a workaround for Excel to copy a row from o...

rizvisa1
Results 5651 - 5700 out of a total of 7,061