The discussions

Printing excel sheet with jumbled columns

Solved

Hello, Dear all, I have a typical question. I have a work sheet in excel 2007 with some headers in columns from C8 to N8 the columns C to F have t...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2011 by
suryam

Excel/vba 2010 - searching for wild cards

Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible to write a code that will search for wild cards. For example: we have a pattern of numbers that come up in ...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2011 by
whitepanther

Variable sharepoint link into excel

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 Looking to allow a cell value to dictate a link to a spreadsheet in Sharepoint. S...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
Ambucias

Vba macro matrix multiplication with a scalar

Closed

Hello, I've been struggling with what should be a simple operation using Excel VBA and was hoping someone could please help me out. Basically I hav...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2011 by
MANMANI

Please help with user form in excel.

Hello, Hello, I'm getting stumped and just need someone to help out. I know I am over looking something simple but can't figure it out. My user ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel office2007 macro

Solved

Hello, I writting a macro to clean up the format of a report down loaded into excel. I'm stuff on on section. I have filter column A for blank cell...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba excel 2010

Hello, One more question! I'm looking for a code that will allow us to compare rows of data and highlight which rows are different. We have 2 ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
whitepanther

Excel - cells formatted as numer pesel ???

Solved

Hello, Firstly, just a quick one: I want to use conditional formatting to check if a cell ( say A1) has a red background and if it does then re...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel - macro to search & paste to new sheet

Hello, I am working on a log for items that have gone in a machine at work. Some of the items come out damaged and therefore are void. These are a...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Deleting and combining rows in excel with con

Solved

Hello, I hope someone knows the answer: I have simple table Column A: item # Column B: text example: Item # Text 2 text 1 2 t...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2011 by
TrowaD

Copy paste autofilter data macro to new sheet

Hello, Dear all, I have a worksheet "data reqd" which will be generated by a macro based on the input of another sheet. I am herewith attaching my...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy/paste cell a to new sheet if cell b=1or2

Hello everybody, I am slowly trying to learn about Macros to make my data sorting and report running easier and am asking for some help/guidance fr...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Microsoft excel

Hello, In column A I have specific numbers in each cell (i.e. A1= 1, A2=2, A3=3, A4=5), then in column B I have cells that have numbers as well (i.e...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting help

Hello, Really need some help with an Excel problem. I have to try and change the cell background colour under certain conditions. I've tried con...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Split worksheet

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to Split one worksheet to different workbooks( files). I am having a statement to be send to 10 branch offices. sample...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro to check the last 7 values against mean

Hello, I am looking for help writing a macro to check the values of my last set of 7 results against a mean of the last 30 points. -Say I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Partial match multi-sheet comparison

Solved

Hello, I am trying to compare a manufacture's part number in a spread sheet with a spreadsheet that we have to match these part numbers to their U...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel vba macro coding/ data look up

Hello, I have a single workbook with multiple sheets. one of my sheets contains a list of information (ie date,name,owner,description, and a cate...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2011 by
venkat1926

Ms excel 2007 won't read in 2003

Closed

Hello, I have a excel 2003 file. My application is excel 2007. When I save the file as .xls, I lost all the format. So, I save the file as .xlsm...

10 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
DrewTech

Copy columns

Hello, i need to copy column values from 1 worksheet into another if the em id is the same in the two worksheets... that means worksheet 1 has empi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

I want to delete rows except certain values

Hi any one plzzzzzzz help me, this sheet has 5 columns column A COLUMN B COLUMN C COLUMN D COLUMN E row 1 --- vegetable,...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy non adj. cells from two sheets into one

Hello, On two occasions in the past this community has been of incalculable help to me, and I was wondering if there might be one more assist th...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2011 by
ChrisCOR

404 error in mozila firefox browser

Closed

Hello, I want to connect oracle10g throw JSP code.I already implement registration page but after inserting some value when I click submission bu...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Retrieve a range chart through macro

Hello, I am trying to add a new series in a graph through macro. Range of the new series is similar to the other series already plotted in the ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Search for a values in 2 sheets using macro

Hi, I have Response XMl Schema from 2 different environment of an application in sheet1 and sheet2 on the msexcel . I have a collection of xml ta...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Inserting/copy rows, transpose vba help

Solved

Hello, I have searched through many posts and it appeard everyone is very helpful. My skills in vba are ok but i lack the knowledge to solve my prob...

9 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
shameem007

Conditional copying into different worksheets

Hello, i have excel 2003. what i am trying to do is set up a complaint sheet for 4 different people. In total there are 5 sheets (Main, Al, Bri...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula needed to look up and copy data

Hi, I have a list of aged debtors that is updated weekly, Im looking for a formula that will search the previous list via the invoice date and if ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Merge rows if it meets criteria in excel

Solved

Hello, I would like to know if I can merge rows if it meets certain criteria in Excel. If Project ID on column A is matched, it will merge all the ...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 is not working properly

Hello, We are using office 2007. My problem is, we are type 2400 or other number in my excel sheet. It hides the last to digit. It show only 24 .We ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
Excelguru

Help with excel macro

Hello, Hi. I am not a programmer and have not used Visual Basic before so that's probably my first problem (!) but I am trying to debug a macro in...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
Excelguru

Pulling ordered parts from sheet 2 and insert

Hello, What I'm attempting to do is create a master list of items ordered and what they are ordered for. Sheet 1 is a list of tasks generated b...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
venkat1926

Import data into excel

Hi, I have 2 excel sheets namely A.XLS and B.XLS. I would like to import the data from A to B by running a command button in spread sheet B. Can an...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
venkat1926

Conditionally deleting rows in excel 2007

Solved

Hello, I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me with this. I have a spreadsheet where column A is a project name then columns B, C and D a...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
aquarelle

Excel data updation

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I have date in an excel spreadsheet that gets updated automatically every minute. ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
venkat1926

Need help in saving file which macro download

Hello, I have a macro which login to one of my site and download a file based on the no what the macro picks up from the excel file. While doing...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
hari

Webpage to excel

Solved

Hello, Could you please help me in downloading data's from a web page to an excel. If that web page has multiple pages ( 1,2,3,4.... ), i want all ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
TrowaD

Macro to copy certain data

Hello, I regret to say that I missed using hello and other polite words in my earlier post. I do respect the people behind the forum. I know that ...

9 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
venkat1926

Copy an excel worksheet multiple times

Hello, I have an excel worksheet, which I want to make 38 copies of, and rename each copy with the initials of the person to whom it belongs. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

How can i compare two excel sheets using vba

Hello, I am having two text files ( which is a comma separated file).The template of the two file is given below. SD,CurrentDate,RecordCount ...

rizvisa1

Linking excel sheets and getting 0's all over

Hello, I have a document that we adjust the master, and then each fiscal year I want on separate sheets but to be updated with the master. I linke...

rizvisa1

Formula: to count cells and then add number.

Solved

Hello, All Hope you can help! I have a list of actions 1 Contacts 2 Appointments 3 Estimates 4 Sales contacts counts as 1 contact,...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro not working in shared work book

Hello everyone, my macro works fine, but when i share my work book it is throwing some error, Run-time error '1004': AdvancedFilter method of R...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Needed a vba.

Solved

Hello, I'm very new to progamming kind of stuff... i need to generate a report from a excel sheet. Coloumn Q of "data" sheet has only 0 or 1, whi...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Update the value of excel files

Hello, i wanted to ask if there is a method so that i can keep other excel files updated when i make some changes in a particular file.....suppos...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Move rows to columns using macro

Hello, need help with macro to move rows to columns please E-Mail ID is removed for your security if you can help with this. thanks

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel "if" for letters to equal values

Solved

Hello, I have a yes or no sheet, one column for yes and one column for no. I want the end column to calculate a 1 for yes, and 0 for no, and in s...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2011 by
TrowaD

Vba transfering data to next sheet

Hello, I'm applying this code to transfer data from sheet 1(source) to sheet 2(destination). Sub TransferData() For Each cell In Range("B...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Macro help

Closed

Hello, i use a macro for filering my data into another and macro code is Sub Extract1() ' ' Extract1 Macro ' extract ' ' Keyboard S...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Excel 2007

Hello, I am a very novice/beginner Excel user. I have a table of Company information in a vertical column which I want to convert to a horizontal...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1
Results 4701 - 4750 out of a total of 7,061