Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4851 - 4900 of about 9,840
  • Macro: Cut/Paste Entire Row Into New Sheet Based On Cell Value Closed

Hi there, I'm struggling to create a working macro that finds a specific value in a column and then, only if the condition that the cell's value eq...

IAmClearlyNo... | Latest reply: TrowaD May 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro: Add one month to all the cells with date data in workbook Closed

Hello, Need help in a macro that will add one month to all the cells that contains date data like 2/3/2014 will become 2/4/2014 Thank you. ...

fireburn | Latest reply: fireburn May 12, 2014
    7 replies
  • Macro for comparing 2 sheets in excel and removing duplicates Closed

Hi, Kindly help me out with Macro for " Comparing 2 sheets in excel and removing duplicates in sheet 2 by replacing duplicates with blanks" so orde...

meetmani | Latest reply: TrowaD May 12, 2014
    7 replies
  • Combine,match and align 2 excel sheets. Closed

I want to combine two excel sheets. First excel sheet has patient ID (below 18 years) and their gender, age and race.Second one has patient ID (above...

Anvit | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 8, 2014
    1 reply
  • Change value to an alternative value Closed

I am wanting the instructions to design a formula so that each time a value eg $90.00 appears in a cell that the system will automatically change the ...

Meganlawrence | Latest reply: TrowaD May 8, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro - Help please - Newbie on macros Closed

I am new at this macro stuff and I would like to learn more. A project I'm doing now is for staff assessment forms. I already have a working macro for...

jneeley001 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 8, 2014
    3 replies
  • compare and sort random data between different sheets Closed

Hello, In one sheet I have 200 Names and their phone numbers ( in 2 columns) . In the 2nd sheet, I have 100 names ( those belong to original 2...

jhanviathaker | Latest reply: ac3mark May 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to transpose every nth cell of column to nth row of other sh Closed

Hello Sir how to transpose every nth cell of column to nth row of other sheet. In my Case ,In Sheet 1 " CPP " 'LOI' Value come F4 ,F8 , F12 ,F16, ...

rrvc | Latest reply: rrvc May 7, 2014
    0 replies
  • HOW TO RETURN DATE IN EXCEL Closed

Hi , pls give me answer for this question A B C D E F 1 GUE...

Muhinuddeen | Latest reply: ac3mark May 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • auto filling bill number and date Solved/Closed

hi i need a macro for my office use the condition is like this sheat one input ...

jowelvjoy | Latest reply: jowelvjoy May 7, 2014
    16 replies
  • counting unique values in a given dataset Closed

I am using Excel 2007. I have to track the number of visitors to various farmers markets by zip codes on a given market day. I have all of the zip c...

ebt | Latest reply: RayH May 6, 2014
    4 replies
  • Excel facing a problem with automation Closed

Hi everyone, I am currently facing a problem with automation of Ms. excel for my work and would highly appreciate any kind of help in this case. ...

Umer1991 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Creating lists that are conditional on info in other cells Closed

Hi there, I'm new here so I'll try and explain as best I can. This is probably really easy but I can't quite find the correct formula to do it, I ass...

Vishk | Latest reply: TrowaD May 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to extract dates that a person is absent in a month? Closed

How do I extract the dates that a person is absent during the month and the dates extract to be in a single cell? Thanks!

Mango_68 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Hide Rows Macro Closed

Dear Sir i have some Record in Sheet1 Parts Name Parts Used in Section parts Used Quantity if my parts used Quantity is 0 then Row will H...

akram786 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional Format Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 34.0.1847.131 Hello, I am trying to set a conditional format using different columns and I can'...

minimolly | Latest reply: TrowaD May 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • Automate Data From Excel To The Website Closed

Hello, I have an Excel Sheet which contains 3 columns(Docket Number, Resolution, time), and 100 rows and I Just Need to paste in a website, I need...

vinay4125 | Latest reply: vinay4125 May 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • Add one month to all the date... Closed

Hello, Sub Sample() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim lRow As Long, i As Long '~~> Change this to the relevant sheet Set ws = ThisWork...

fireburn | Latest reply: ac3mark May 5, 2014
    5 replies
  • How to insert multiple conditions in a formula? Solved/Closed

I have 2 cells, and I proceed like this with a formula and basically, if cell A2 meets a condition, then cell B4 shows the word "Good" =IF(A2>=100...

doublewitt | Latest reply: doublewitt May 4, 2014
    2 replies
  • match the same no of data1 with data2 with respective qty and pr Closed

data2 data1 partno qty price partno qty price 0411175858 4 411.00 0437160070 5 89.50 0...

msg2012 | Latest reply: msg2012 May 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel - Shortcut key print preview Solved/Closed

Hello, What is the short cut in excel 2003 for print preview. Please give me solution. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

CHITTI | Latest reply: Hafiz Pakistani May 4, 2014
    12 replies
  • Multiple Results with simple criteria? Closed

Hello! Here's what Tab A looks like: Cap Type 220 N 3993SNB34 180 N 7113038KH34/32 220 N WS450BKXL 100 N ED303BK38/32 180 N 874OG36/32 ...

kaiwalls04 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • Insert word in cell based on value in another cell? Solved/Closed

CONDITIONAL FORMATTING for cell A2: if value in cell C3 is > than 500, then insert word "alert" in cell A2 what would the formula look like? I ...

doublewitt | Latest reply: doublewitt May 1, 2014
    2 replies
  • Round UP Formula for TIME Solved/Closed

Hi All. I need an excel macro to populate a cell with a time slot based on the previous column which is a datetime value. e.g. if column A is 1-Apr-...

ravibangera | Latest reply: ravibangera May 1, 2014
    2 replies
  • Formula for percentage calculation Closed

Needed a formula in A which will be then pulled down throughout the column. Wanted the result in A where B multiplied by C & D and deducting the val...

XLFaith | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 1, 2014
    3 replies
  • Formula Assistance Closed

Excel..... I have a spreadsheet for shipping products. When I enter the amount shipped, I would like for that days date to appear in the next column...

MudRunner | Latest reply: ac3mark Apr 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • The value of a name Solved/Closed

Hello, I've been playing a lot of dark souls 2, and I'm trying to make a spread sheet to have the value for armor (to start). I plan on making ...

Derrall | Latest reply: Derrall Apr 29, 2014
    2 replies
  • Excel Conditional Formula Closed

Here is my need. I have a visit date that I want to prepare for 3 weeks in advance. So if I have a date of 5/23/14 for the visit I want a cell to show...

kaustin | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 29, 2014
    4 replies
  • how to find positions with repeated marks Closed

Hello, Sir i have problem with finding positions of a class having equal marks can any body help me please. Configuration: Windows 7 / Interne...

khan | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • Adding rows based on Users selection Closed

Hello, I want add rows with say Y1,Y2,Y3...Y10 based on what value the user selects from the drop down i.e. Say a user selects 5 then in the o...

nitin | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy worksheet based on criteria Closed

I am fairly new to using macro's. I have 4 template worksheets and one input worksheet. Based on cell c4 in input worksheet I want to select either te...

SDS007 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • how automate to search and move data from one excel to another Closed

Dear Friends, I need a excel script to search columm A data from my lslpp-report and match the phrases in column A with the data from the lslpp raw...

Jlytee98 | Latest reply: ac3mark Apr 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copy data from one work book to another Closed

I am a beginner in excel so i need your help on this. The 2 work books in question are the links below. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...i...

klaudieluv | Latest reply: klaudieluv Apr 28, 2014
    5 replies
  • Can the formula COUNTA / COUNT exclude 0 values? Solved/Closed

If I use COUNT or COUNTA, what can I include in the formula to exclude zero values? Thanks for any tips

doublewitt | Latest reply: doublewitt Apr 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • Drop down list opens new window Closed

I would like to create an excel that has a first sheet with drop down selections $2m >$5m >$7m Depending which is selected a different excel she...

bzg51n | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • Populate cells based on criteria... Closed

Hello, A B C D E F ...

fireburn | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 28, 2014
    19 replies
  • Transfer data into Invoice Solved/Closed

So I've put hours and hours into this with no avail. Here's my situation...I have on "Sheet 1" a list of materials which could potentially be used dur...

semperfi90 | Latest reply: semperfi90 Apr 28, 2014
    10 replies
  • If Functions Closed

Hello , I am able to create multiple if functions ( =IF(Site1!H2="y",Site1!G2,IF(Site1!H3 ="y",Site1!G3,IF(Site1!H4="Y", Site1!G4, IF(Site1!H5="y"...

kilown | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Apr 28, 2014
    3 replies
  • Inserting a row when the value of a field changes Solved/Closed

I was using this code as a start but can't seem to mak it do exactly what I want. Sub InsertRows() Dim r As Long, mcol As String, i As Long '...

kkautz | Latest reply: KKautz Apr 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • Format cell color based on date range Solved/Closed

Hi, this is my first post. I'm glad to be a member of this forum. Based on conditional formatting, how can I select a cell and have the backgroun...

doublewitt | Latest reply: doublewitt Apr 27, 2014
    4 replies
  • concatenate cells losing comma formatting Closed

Hello, I am trying to concatenate multiple number values into 1 string text, but I am losing the Comma formatting. Here is an example of 3 valu...

meesh97 | Latest reply: Kevin@Radstock Apr 26, 2014
    2 replies
  • formating cells Closed

i am trying to change the colour of a cell based on the value of two other cells in Excel 2010. for example if R1 is the same value as C6 how do...

shopkeeperrob | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Apr 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • Simple Point of Sale Closed

I have a relatively simple task that I'm hoping I can accomplish in excel. I'm putting on a college fundraiser selling four items and I have a list...

pembrokecollege | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Apr 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • VBA to put formula into cell Closed

Hello, In a effort you keep you guys challenged. And obviously improve my VBA writing skills...I really appreciate all the responses I have had up...

Debs269 | Latest reply: ac3mark Apr 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Description: 1. I have an excel workbook containing multiple sheets (about 28-33) eg. Book1 and the worksheets are labelled eg. 01-March DS, 02-Marc...

Activetransport | Latest reply: Activetransport Apr 24, 2014
    2 replies
  • VBA Macro to export data to a new workbook Closed

Hello all, Trying to create a macro in VBA but getting some problems starting with it. If you can help it would be great! Going to summarize wha...

lmcpinho | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • VBA - criteria lookup and the removing formula from cell Closed

Hi, Could someone help... I have written some code but cant get it to do exactly what I want, and think I have over complicated the problem. Ce...

Debs269 | Latest reply: Debs269 Apr 24, 2014
    4 replies
  • Filtering data from 1 sheet to another Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the following problem. Kindly help me with the same: Problem statement: I have data pertaining to projects, milestones and tasks ...

mmtmacros | Latest reply: mmtmacros Apr 24, 2014
    2 replies
  • If row is checked copy it onto next available row on 2nd sheet Closed

Hi Excel Folk and Friends of Michael, I have sheets and sheets each day of potenital 'buys' - when I get one I like I have to copy it onto another sh...

JamesRugg | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • If formula using dates and texts Closed

I want to write a formula which will show either Q1, Q2 Q3 or Q4 depending on the date I the next cell (written as 01/01/2014).

Maxbats | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Apr 22, 2014
    1 reply