Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2501 - 2550 of about 9,840
  • Copying number over from last sheet and adding to it Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure to if it's possible to do the following: I have an excel doc with monthly spreadsheets and I would like a number to be...

Ags | Latest reply: vcoolio May 7, 2016
    1 reply
  • tranfering of data Closed

how do i add symbol in cells in sheet 2 if there is data in cells in sheet 1. example: i have data in A2 in sheet one. i want to add a * in A2 in shee...

sidjammar | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 7, 2016
    1 reply
  • Extract rows of data and paste to new worksheets based on locati Closed

Hello Fellow Excel Users: Please help if you can. I have a difficult problem that I hope someone could please help me with. I have a worksheet of...

shawnpaul | Latest reply: vcoolio May 6, 2016
    5 replies
  • Office Home and Student Excel Closed

I have read everything. Been asked to submit my first question three times. This doesn't bode well. Third time typing same question. I have used exc...

ubta30 | Latest reply: ubta30 May 6, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro that will delete rows based on greater than current date Closed

Hello, I want a macro that will delete rows that are greater that the current date so if today is 2016-05-05 I want it delete all rows with somethin...

haroltan | Latest reply: Computertech May 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • copy the number matched to another column Closed

Hello, I want help from world.i want to copy the list of number to other column which are match in original column. Start no 974314567 copy the ...

binoddai | Latest reply: binoddai May 5, 2016
    2 replies
  • VB & pdf files Closed

Hello, Overall goal to open pdf files, copy information to excel sheets & close pdf files. From reading material on web it might be easier to conv...

weenie | Latest reply: weenie May 5, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel 2010 - "file is corrupt and cannot be opened" Closed

Hello, We're upgrading to Office 2010 and having some fun issues with old and new .xls files. Current issue is that many .xls files (as opposed...

bloodworth | Latest reply: bearcrawl May 5, 2016
    2 replies
  • make a new worksheet and copy rows Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet of data and I would like to copy all rows in the worksheet to new worksheets based upon location. To elaborate, I ha...

shawn | Latest reply: shawn May 4, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to build a auto updating Training Tracker. Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a primary spreadsheet for a personnel training tracker, I have over 50 people and 30+ different training items. with f...

UniversalChip | Latest reply: UniversalChip May 4, 2016
    0 replies
  • Graphs comparison in excel Closed

Hello, Is it possible to compare graphs in two excel files using macros? If not, is there any other option to do this? Kindly help.

Reshma | Latest reply: xpcman May 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • Pulling Data from a note field in excel Closed

Hello, I wrote a formula to look through a note text field for a certain phrase and pull a YES. What I need to do is actually pull whatever number...

TC | Latest reply: TC May 4, 2016
    0 replies
  • copy formulas from one sheet to another all at once Solved/Closed

Is it possible to copy formulas from one sheet to another all at once? I have a worksheet that I would like to use as a template and I'm having to cop...

Mflores81 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 4, 2016
    2 replies
  • Excel Formulas and Functions Closed

I have an excel form where the user types a customer name to find if it exists in another data sheet. If it exists, a function should retrieve it to a...

algitau | Latest reply: algitau May 4, 2016
    0 replies
  • Comparing data in multiple columns to another sheet Closed

Hello, In Excel 2010, I have a sheet of names and addresses that I would like to compare to a new report of names and addresses to find any names th...

savagea | Latest reply: TrowaD May 3, 2016
    1 reply
  • Vacation tracking help Closed

Hello, How do i make a cell increase by 40 every 180 days from known date... Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

meman | Latest reply: TrowaD May 3, 2016
    1 reply
  • Macro move next column to next row? Closed

Dear All, introducing my name is John and im new here. Ive data like below A B C D 1 John Willy Dian...

corescript | Latest reply: vcoolio May 3, 2016
    5 replies
  • Macro that create a new workbook for each unique value in column Closed

Hi, In the example below, I would like a macro that creates a new workbook based on the names in column A and copies only data relevant to that nam...

sh06 | Latest reply: ac3mark May 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Number format a cell based on the text in another cell Closed

Hello, I want to conditionally format a cell to change the number formatting to a percentage or currency based on the text in another cell. Fo...

nrus | Latest reply: TrowaD May 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Want to increment a Alphanumeric value in a range of cells Closed

Hello, I have Alphanumeric value in range of cells example from B2 to b28 number will be like H000000000000100 I want to increment the last four...

Ram Gengadar | Latest reply: TrowaD May 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • MS excel question Closed

Hello, I am having a name list in column A and category list in column D and I want to list names of same category in column G in another worksheet....

Shyam Singh | Latest reply: TrowaD May 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Percentage conversion in excel Closed

Hello, Kindly assist me on How to find a formula for calculating a problem like this one below; Cell A1 (Assignment 1Out of 20) Cell B1 (Assignm...

Babamau | Latest reply: TrowaD May 2, 2016
    3 replies
  • sum of two max out of n number Closed

Hello, mam /sir how to sum of two max out of n number Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

RAJ KUMAR | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 30, 2016
    1 reply
  • want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel Closed

Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April Two Thous...

GANESZ | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • Excel Doubt - IF Formula Solved/Closed

Hi, Im stuck in an if question. I have 3 colums. In the first one I have a number, in the second column a have "yes" and in the third column I w...

Joao Brito | Latest reply: Joao Brito Apr 29, 2016
    3 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, Want to apply conditional formatting for specific text but not able to do so. Below is the case:- I have two texts - 1. "N" & 2. "NA"...

Rahul | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Apr 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • Automatic Data transfer Closed

I have a master data sheet that one column in the sheet that represents a sub set of the data. When I add information to the master sheet, I want the ...

Matt3502 | Latest reply: Matt3502 Apr 27, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro to send notification when a cell expires Closed

Hello, I am working on a database with expiry dates. Is there a way to get a macro to notify me via email when the date in a range of cells wil...

AARON | Latest reply: AARON Apr 27, 2016
    0 replies
  • add worksheets to excel workbook using count defined name Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to add worksheets based on a count which I defined as ADDTABS located in cell B4 on a worksheet called QRY-CMW. The worksheets ne...

raungst98 | Latest reply: raungst98 Apr 27, 2016
    2 replies
  • Compare several columns to several columns in second sheet Closed

I have a list of names and addresses that I need to compare to a new sheet of names and addresses to see if there are any new addresses added and also...

savagea | Latest reply: savagea Apr 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro to copy from multiple sheets to another workbook.. Closed

Hello Sir, I have a query i guess this has been soled already, but i just wanted to have a general macro for the same. MY QUERY: I have a w...

Satishchandr... | Latest reply: Satishchandra S G Apr 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Sum of Returned Lookup Values in a Text Cell Closed

I'm using the lookup formula below to search user comments in cell B1 to find individual words listed in column C, and return the adjacent number valu...

Travis | Latest reply: BaCkToHaCk Apr 25, 2016
    1 reply
  • continuously import select data from one sheet to another Closed

I have Excel 2013 I'm trying to use Excel as a study tool where I can enter information into 1 sheet, and have it automatically copied to a more so...

Excel-newb | Latest reply: Excel-newb Apr 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • Find and Replace with condition Closed

Hello, I would like to ask that in the Range D11 to D510 of all sheets in workbook find "." and replace with ". " If in the above mention range "...

smuneeb | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 25, 2016
    3 replies
  • using if with a fixed date Closed

Hello, im trying to use a if statement in excel with a fixed date =if(A2="Active",E2=Date(2016,03,31),"Closed") but it returns a 1900/01/00 date p...

BIBO | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Apr 25, 2016
    1 reply
  • want to high light to appear on both sheet Closed

Hello, I want to high light data on one sheet which appear on the other sheet. one updated sheet has 950 items and the older sheet other 350. I wa...

Maqholo | Latest reply: Maqholo Apr 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • Conditional formatting from 1 sheet to another. please help! Closed

Dear users, I am supposed to track the progress of units. For example, there are 200 units and they are supposed to give us document A at a certain d...

llnc91 | Latest reply: llnc91 Apr 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • A Tricky Macro Closed

Hello, I am new to macros and simply can not figure out how to write this one. ............... xs s m l xxl full Sku ........Qty 12345-111 0 ...

undrgnd | Latest reply: undrgnd Apr 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to convert marks to percentage Closed

Hello How do you find a formula for calculating a problem like this one below; Cell A1 (Assignment 1Out of 20) Cell B1 (Assignment 2 out of 100) C...

lmatinika | Latest reply: lmatinika Apr 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel VBA/Macro Closed

Hello, Need help in creating a Macro to do the following I have a set of formulas on a worksheet called “Adam”. Cell A2 of worksheet “Adam”...

rpluss | Latest reply: vcoolio Apr 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • Changing font color in one cell when % in another cell changes Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a balance in B1 of what's owed on my credit card. I have the % of use on that card in D1, IE 35%. I want the font color to change ...

abqjukebox | Latest reply: abqjukebox Apr 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Text format to date/month/year on excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a huge list of data that has multiple dates/year along with different time format. I want to delete the time and obtain only the d...

Cheryl | Latest reply: ExcelNewbie Apr 22, 2016
    20 replies
  • Problm in Macro for deleting row Closed

Hello, Hello, First of all let me thank you all for sharing your knowledge in this forum. You guys are doing a great job. Now moving to my ...

annupam_pandey | Latest reply: annupam_pandey Apr 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • I want to retrieve value from multiple sheets of same workbook Solved/Closed

Hello Everybody,.. I have a situation where I request your support, My active workbook has 4 working sheets (sheet1- Master, sheet2, sheet3, sheet4...

Gokuneo | Latest reply: Mikkelo Apr 22, 2016
    9 replies
  • excel formula using 3 tabs Closed

Hello, Can someone please advise if there is a formula or a macro that I can use for an excel spreadsheet. The first sheet tab consist of the ...

Judy | Latest reply: davyom Apr 22, 2016
    1 reply
  • VBA FontColor Changing Adjacent Cells Closed

Good morning all, I'm stuck on a particular vba script for a Risk Register if anyone would be able to offer any assistance. Essentially the scri...

Darren | Latest reply: Darren Apr 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Stuck with Active sheet selection in Macro Closed

Hello, I am at very infant stage of working with Macro. I tried to run a macro where in the macro file creates a new file with data from original ...

annupam_pandey | Latest reply: annupam_pandey Apr 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Copy range data in a column to new column. Solved/Closed

Need help here please !!! Data available : A range of data in a column. Some of the cells are blank. My requirement : Is there any formula where...

anthonyishere | Latest reply: anthonyishere Apr 21, 2016
    6 replies
  • Counting between dates Closed

Hello, I want to count the response to applications made to different organisations between set dates. In column C i use a simple 1 or 0 to indic...

excelsimpleton | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 21, 2016
    3 replies
  • Find number in cell and return text in adjacent cell. Closed

Hello, I'm trying to search a cell for a number, and if the cell contains a number I need to return a word in the next cell (the cell I am doing t...

Apples | Latest reply: Apples Apr 21, 2016
    0 replies