The discussions

Copy files from google spreadsheet to excel

Good Day partners How do I copy files from Google Spreadsheet to Excell, or How do I merger files from Google SPreadsheets

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
Gqibs

Copy row and it's contents based on value in x cell.

Hi everyone, this is my first post so I hope I'll explain myself clearly! I have a spreadsheet with the following content: (Column I (in yel...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

If formula needed

Hello, I need a formula that IF there is any data/text in the cell it will EQUAL another cell, BUT... I want the cell with the formula to display th...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Statement that returns pass, fail, ""

Hello, Wanting to test row of numbers to a certain number and return pass, fail, or blank. =IF(AND(X7

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Excel formula

Hello sir, . But its can't working why i dont know! Please find my attachedments. Regards, Bicky Das, bickydas00@gmail.com 

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2017 by
bicky@7

Function button: unhide cells between values and hide all other

Solved

Hello! I am new to macros and this one is proving to be a bit of a challenge for me. I am building a template that contains several sections. What ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2017 by
MartaGH

Cell content move with vba code

I have a workbook that we create service tickets from. The main sheet is used to enter information about the job. When complete I have a button that n...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

How do you have multiple out comes for the same if condition in

Hello, I have a condition in my file such that =IF(C5=C4,D3+1,D5=1 ->>>> trying to add this andD4= D3+1) Basically this what I want to happen C...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting based on another cell?

Hi everyone! I'm trying to finish my financial sheet to work out where I am for this year. I need it so that when I type in the word "yes", It shows t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Formula 1,2,3 division

Hello, sir Plz notice the formula =if(cell address >55%,"1st",if(cell address >50%,"2nd",if(cell address >45%,"3rd","Fall"))) is the correct answer? ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Automatically transfer data from one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, I have a workbook with several worksheets (Master, Pending, Lost, Sold, and Bidding). I would like to be able to have certain line items base...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2017 by
vcoolio

Range of numbers

Solved

hello, I would appreciate help on the following problem :- If cell R1equals any number in the range 12 to 31 then I wish cell b1 to equal 2. Is ther...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Excel formula for conditional formatting of dates

Hello, I am having trouble coming up with an Excel formula that will provide conditional highlighting to a cell whose corresponding cell is not fil...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Add incremental number based on conditions in excel

Solved

Hello, I have a column that contains variables (for example; days of the week) and I am trying to add an incremental number in the second column bas...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Date formate

Hello, how to change the date format to 19-july-09 19.7.2009 23.04.2008 26.07.2010 System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Increment cell value according to cell colour

Hi Guys, Can anyone help with a problem I have. I need to increase a cell count by 1 or 0.5 based on the fill colour of the cell. I am using the foll...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
SecretS

Copy/paste row based on date

Greetings, I would like to automatically copy rows from one worksheet into another based on dates contained in each sheet. The rows containing the d...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
Shawn0

Copy row if specific word is in a column

I have an Excel File with a tab named Ledger. I want to copy a row if it contains a specific word (Pets, Entertainment, Dry Cleaning, etc) and add th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2017 by
vcoolio

Google spreadsheet importrange - continuous formula

Hi, I am finding out solution on how I can make the Importrange formula continuous on the google spreadsheet. Currently, I am manually changing the ...

ac3mark

Excel if statement with date condition

Hello, =IF(I20=0,0,IF(I20-M20-P20-'Rate '!$D$9

ac3mark

Need a macro code

Hello, need a code to copy a column from one sheet to another based on the heading name

ac3mark

How to show a specific column

sir i want show only a specific column on another sheet.for example i have A-Z column with data and i want to print only specific column means show da...

vcoolio

Generate excel workbooks based on excel list

Solved

Hello, I need to generate several hundred identical excel workbooks using a macro. I'd like to standardise the file names based on a list in Excel...

23 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2017 by
rivera

If then

Solved

Im trying to write a formula that returns a yes or no. I have to check if product is or isnt in warranty and need to know if a date is greater than o...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Copy specific data from master sheet to multiple sheets.

Master sheet if first tab in workbook containing following: Case # Case Name Open date Atty Destroy Box # All rows in numerical orde...

17 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2017 by
vcoolio

Excel formulas

HI, I NEED HELP WITH CREATING A FORMULA FOR A SPREAD SHEET. THE WORK BOOK HAS THREE SHEETS (UNITS, COMPONENTS, LOADLIST). IN THE UNITS SHEET SETS OF ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
TMASON97550

Choosing a list item

I wish to populate $values in f14 by choosing a name in a drop down list located on the same worksheet Qty Unit Price Price YT004-Oscar Terr...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Email with multiple attachments through vba

Solved

Dear All, I need to send the multiple emails via Outlook through VBA. Column A Row 2 = Name of Person, Which must be Displayed on .Body Column B Ro...

9 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Can anyone pls help me

Hello, Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim orange As Range, acell As Variant, bcell As Variant, ccell As Variant Dim ws As Worksheet Dim fin A...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Conditional format based on another cell containing text

Hello, i want to format a cell(make it red and negative value) if the cell next to it cantains one of the words: cancelled_by_guest. thanks stavro...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2017 by
Corrina66

Separating dates using if function

Hello, I'm trying to set up an IF function, I believe...I have a spreadsheet that lists dates back to 2013 as MM/DD/YYYY. I'm trying to create a for...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Copy rows into sheets depending on a condition in one column

Hi, This thread has been really helpful. The first part of my code works and copies data that includes the term "EMAS" into the appropriate sheet. Ho...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Automatic copy paste

I want to copy same highlighted cells from one sheet to another ,for example sheet 1 contains a column with different highlighted colours now i want t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

If and is text or is not blank

Solved

Hello, Can somebody help me with this formula...I want the excel to display a computation, if A2 is a Seller, and A2 has a value, then compute Price...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting range of date cells based on another cell

Solved

Hi There, There is lots of stuff to do with CF when using today's date but not a for specific date entered in a cell so I was hoping someone might be...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
cleaverr

Compare 2 excel documents and find the same data in both sheets

Hi I have 2 separate excel documents, 1 which had 2015/2016 data and the second which has 2014 data. What i need is to compare the 2 documents for m...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

See which names are duplicates

Hi, I have a massive list of about 12,000 names and then another list of about 1000 names, formatted in different columns such as First Name | Las...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2017 by
yg_be

Convert number to word with currency

Hello, I wank to ask you guys about exel. I want to convert number to word with currency. Ex: 150.5 to One hundred USdollars and fifty cents. H...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Search for a keyword. add value from another cell.

Solved

I'm looking for something that's very difficult to search for. I balance my checkbook in excel. Each row has a spot for Date/Comments/Withdrawl/Depos...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
adam73647

A if(istext) formula that needs a trimming, please help?

Solved

Hello, Am really struggling with a IF(is text) formula, it works its just really large and I need to be able to trim it a bit as I need to replicate...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Trying to drag the formula down it just copies the same

Hello, I am using the " proper" formula on my mac , but when trying to drag the formula down it just copies the same name ? Please help Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting

Hello, I conditionally formatted cell D4 that it's color changes from white to red when value in A1 is increased from 1 to 100. Now, can I make E4 a...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
textshiva

Worksheets into workbook

Solved

Dear All, I need to copy each worksheet into workbooks and saved in the specific path except 04 worksheets named NMS, MS, Master and Missing. Further...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Game Start Now

Text from two different cells to give value shown in certain cel

Solved

Hello,, I'm trying to solve a problem I have with a list of values and text. I have a schedule of with names I will get two values in different cel...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
fgadim

Conditional formatting for word and date

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a cell turn a different color depending on if another cell has a word in it and if the date of a third cell is between tw...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Auto copy and paste cell range to a separate sheet

Solved

Hello, I am new to VBA/Macro with excel, but I want my code to automatically copy a range of cells in the same row that a change is made in a particu...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
bnoboa

Need to create multiple tabs based on data in table

Solved

Good Afternoon, I'm trying to find a way to automate a few things to save some time: -Use the data in an input tab to create multiple tabs/documents...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
vcoolio

Return value in cell address

Hello, I'm having an issue returning the value cell A32. I have "A32" stored in cell H3 (it was a long drawn out process to isolate the "A32" that i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Compare data

Hello, I am working on ware house. We have different code for every material which was on system. Every month I need to take physical stock. I need ...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Mazzaropi

Copy a range of cell x number of times

Hello, Friend my query is I want to copy value from range (E1:F1) Base on the value from G1 And paste on range from A1&B1. It should continue ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark
Results 1201 - 1250 out of a total of 7,061