Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1201 - 1250 of about 9,840
  • creating 1 list from 2 others Closed

I have 2 lists of content (previous and current) where some entries are duplicated. I need to pull together a list of entries in the previous content ...

Tils57 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 15, 2017
    1 reply
  • Formula Solved/Closed

I am trying to find a formula that will add up all blank fields in a range of cells. For example, if cell 1,2,3 have data and 4,5 are blank I want the...

Jmccall2016 | Latest reply: x Jun 15, 2017
    7 replies
  • Compare data between sheets and highlight identical (Mac) Closed

Hi, Macros aren't my specialty and I need to Highlight on sheet 1 all the identical products that sits on sheet 2. i.e. : Sheet 1 Product A Pro...

Jeannus | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 15, 2017
    3 replies
  • Compare two Excel sheets. Closed

Dear Sir, i have worked in excel 2007 facing a big problem, actually i have 2 excel sheet which on generated billing software n other one maintain m...

FirstLog | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 14, 2017
    1 reply
  • Transferring data into a new worksheet when it meets a criteria Closed

I have a worksheet where we track whether a job is late or not. If it is late, one of the cells is "TRUE." I want all the "TRUE" rows to transfer into...

dcree | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 14, 2017
    1 reply
  • Problem with formula Closed

I have a record in cell A, I want to find it in a range of records in cell b, if found then I want to look at column c for this record, if column c i...

tai8 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 13, 2017
    3 replies
  • Automatic copy of rows from either of two sheets to a third Closed

Greetings, I have taken over as Treasurer for a small non-profit organization and have inherited a rudimentary spreadsheet system for tracking thei...

melrowgo | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 13, 2017
    1 reply
  • Return text with text colour Closed

Hi Is there a way of doing the following for example? In cell B1 for example, I would like whatever is in A1, but with the same text colour. ...

TheQ1991 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 12, 2017
    4 replies
  • Show text in one cell upon drop down list selection in another Closed

Hello, I am trying to get text to change in one column based on text selected from list in another; example in D2 I have a drop down list represent...

tarre | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 12, 2017
    2 replies
  • Convert date of birth in word Solved/Closed

Hello, pls tell me formula for convert date of birth in word in excel

kailash | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 10, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to use match function in Excel Closed

HI I have two excel files .want to know how to compare the data in those excel files

Ram2007 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 10, 2017
    1 reply
  • Comparing values of two Excel sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two excel sheets with IP Codes. I need to find which IP Codes are not available in Sheet#1 and highlight them, i.e. Sheet#1 Column ...

issa | Latest reply: dh Jun 10, 2017
    2 replies
  • the formula should be simple A+B=C,true or false but nope? Closed

Hello, i need formula help please! i am working with three columns of data. if: cell A1=B9904 cell B2=A2399B then cell C2 needs to =B9904 A2...

excelhelpp | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 9, 2017
    1 reply
  • Automatically populating other sheets based on a certain range Closed

Hello, I'm making an Inventory workbook for a small manufacturing company I am assisting over the summer, and I've run into a problem. On the fi...

Boone Treitz | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 9, 2017
    3 replies
  • Copy/paste a range 'n' times. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a highlighted portion and I want to copy and paste it 200 times. Is there a code or formula to do this automatically? Or must I hit ...

V_angel54 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 9, 2017
    3 replies
  • Same coloumns in different sheets Closed

Hello, I am trying to make an excel sheet for school to enter their different classes data base. I want to to create a templet table or colou...

ka7ky | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macro to create, and connect to, individual sheets. Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that I can run that will create a new sheet based on a row. The new sheet will have all of the column headings A-Q...

lilyh75 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • Conditional Format Solved/Closed

Hello, I can not seem to figure out this conundrum. I am looking for conditional formatting to occur if cell $AI2 has

Azion | Latest reply: Azion Jun 6, 2017
    3 replies
  • Comparing 2 Excel spreadsheets Closed

I have a giant master list of addresses. I have a second much smaller list of addresses in a specific radius. I want to compare the data in giant li...

Ascule | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • Issues in writing multiple if conditions inside vlookup Closed

Hello, I have two sheets. 1st sheet has an unique information in the first two columns about bike and its repair date (DD/MM/YYYY) format. 2...

s.swamchem | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • Pivot table Code Troubleshooting Closed

Hello, I am trying to create an auto pivot table using some data that I have. However after repeated attempts at troubleshooting, I am unable ...

x.dominicraj | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 6, 2017
    3 replies
  • expenditure reports for every quarter automation Closed

I have an excel workbook that contains expenditure reports for every quarter, I want to automate this data and create a report in a required format. A...

vineet17 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 6, 2017
    3 replies
  • Vlook up Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 2 columns A & B in sheet1 and i want to Return Yes if either A or B value mactches with Coulmn A in Sheet 2. Please help

Sri | Latest reply: Sri Jun 6, 2017
    2 replies
  • Populating Sheets based on value in other sheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to set up a worksheet so that when specific values are in a column, the entire row would copy onto another sheet with the same ...

Becka_Gregory | Latest reply: Becka_Gregory Jun 5, 2017
    0 replies
  • how to auto fil 2 differand cells have same value Closed

2 different cell have same value , I need to be Auto filled same value in between the all cells

ratheesh5694 | Latest reply: ratheesh5694 Jun 3, 2017
    0 replies
  • Automatically transfer data between worksheets Closed

Hii I'm currently trying to make my work life a little easier and have created an excel spreadsheet of all the incoming paperwork we have for stude...

Murphs21 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 2, 2017
    2 replies
  • Macro to paste a unique count number of times Closed

Hi everyone, I am trying to create Macro to paste a unique count number of times in excel for E.g John 2 Steve 5 Matthew 3...

pkawale | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 2, 2017
    1 reply
  • Unable to Change the date format Closed

Hello, I need to change the date format from Apr 2, 2017 01:39 PM to dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm but still not successful. Kindy assist. System Con...

masura76 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 2, 2017
    1 reply
  • Repeat value certain number of times Closed

Hi Guys! I'm having a hard time creating a formula to extract data based from this. This is what's showing in one of the sheets: 8:30 PM 4.00...

broion | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macro to automatically insert rows Closed

Hello, I am building a training worksheet, with 1 main data tab that has all the company names that we work with in column A and their associated ...

AaronH080 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • excel conditional formatting Closed

How do change the color of one cell if another cell contains a text. For example: If B3 contains any text then I want A3 to change color.

hredding | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 31, 2017
    5 replies
  • Excel formula to handle duplicate records Closed

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to assist in resolving this for me. Column A, Column B 30001234, 587 30001234, 586 3000123...

Gerberreinette | Latest reply: TrowaD May 30, 2017
    6 replies
  • data needs to be added to another sheet Closed

hello i need my data needs to be added to another sheet at field of column 1st but column is not empty then add to another column. pls help

sunilherode | Latest reply: TrowaD May 29, 2017
    1 reply
  • Spreadsheets viewing formulas Solved/Closed

How do I view hidden formulas on spreadsheet

johncooke | Latest reply: TrowaD May 29, 2017
    3 replies
  • VBA send email via Outlook using loop; No response when run Solved/Closed

Hello, the above code is not functional as described. Is there a way to check what is wrong? the screen does not show anything upon clicking the r...

x.dominicraj | Latest reply: TrowaD May 29, 2017
    9 replies
  • VBA code in my command button doesn't work Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a sample table below, I was trying different VBA code in my command button but doesn't work well. Column G is already programmed t...

ips999 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 28, 2017
    1 reply
  • VBA column Solved/Closed

Need to know how to added data in column field if column is not empty then go to another column and paste data

sunilherode | Latest reply: Ambucias May 28, 2017
    2 replies
  • vba code Closed

adding column data

sunilherode | Latest reply: sunilherode May 28, 2017
    0 replies
  • Color cell based on two worksheets' matching values. Closed

Hello, I am in the logistics field; one task that I have to do daily is compare two automatically populated workbooks (yesterday's and today's) and...

dan.2 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 28, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to automatically copy selected cells to different sheets? Closed

Hello, I am trying to build an Excel workbook that records information from certain invoices in one sheet and then categorizes them into other spe...

NessaP | Latest reply: vcoolio May 27, 2017
    10 replies
  • Copying cells if condition is met Closed

Hi everybody, I'm trying to make a spreadsheet with a "master sheet" with all the information for the people registered in our club. In this master...

QuestionAske... | Latest reply: ac3mark May 26, 2017
    1 reply
  • Format font colour to change Solved/Closed

Hello, Using Excel, I have a range of cells K2-K15 that contain numeric values and I want the font color to change in any of those cells that are g...

jandc111 | Latest reply: jandc111 May 26, 2017
    2 replies
  • Excel Help with comparing one file to another Closed

Hello, I am trying to see if file matches another file to make sure the account hierarchy is correct. I have manually checked some and they are cor...

Patricia Banks | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 25, 2017
    3 replies
  • Extract year from alphanumeric serial numbers. Closed

Hello, Cell A1 = SX17010006 Cell A2 = SX17010006 Cell A3 = SX16120001 Cell A4 = SX15070004 I need a formula which read first four alphanumeric...

Mike | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 25, 2017
    3 replies
  • Matching Names to Id Numbers Closed

Hi, I have a list of 1,200 students. They have won awards. I want to match the students who won awards with their student id numbers. Is there a...

Kelley M Likes | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 25, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macro - filling a workbook form with data in another workbook Closed

Hi there, i'm looking for some help with a macro. I have 2 workbooks, one is a form with several cells that need to be filled out (FORM.xlsx) and the ...

Trevor | Latest reply: Trevor May 24, 2017
    0 replies
  • Combining and copying cells if a condition is met Closed

Hi, I want to create a VBA script that does the following: Looks at values of column 5 (column E) of Sheet2 (values are Y or N). If the value is Y...

QuestionAske... | Latest reply: QuestionAsker2525 May 24, 2017
    0 replies
  • Pull information from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I have a sheet called "Master Client List" that contains 4 columns of data: Counselor Name, Client Number, Client Last Name, Client First Na...

clintcollins920 | Latest reply: ac3mark May 24, 2017
    1 reply
  • Excel Find & Paste Formula Closed

Hello, I have a list of product name in cell A containing country name and I wanted to bring put that country name into an adjacent cell. Do you...

fasih | Latest reply: fasih May 24, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro to create a new workbook from a worksheet Closed

Hello, Please can somebody help me with the below query? I would like to create a macro which copies all of the data and formatting from a spec...

simonrhi | Latest reply: vcoolio May 24, 2017
    3 replies