The discussions

Conditional formatting

Solved

I am trying to format column 'O' if the value is greater than zero but where column 'P' does not include "SBNAS735" or "SBTDP443". Help! System Conf...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Update cells in a particular column from one sheet to another

How do I update cells in a particular column from sheet to sheet. I have a payroll worksheet and occasionally our employees borrow money, I need to co...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Countif statement driven by spesific date and text criteria

Hello, Employee Work Code Report I need to summarize every occurrence in column C within each of the same dates in column D (1/1-1/31) and based ...

TrowaD

Formula to completed fields

Hello, I need a formula to look up values that if it shows all false it's a green light and if it contains at least 1 true value, it's red light. I...

TrowaD

Timesheet adding rows

Hello, I'm trying to work out a formula so that I can hand off my timesheet to a new manager and have it work correctly. Right not I sum a row of to...

TrowaD

Unable to display pic

Closed

Already Macro enable,picture display issue message is "The Linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed or deleted. Verif...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2017 by
Hazlina94

Transfer data from one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, I require some assistance please. I looked at a few answers on this forum, but I am stuck as my VB keeps on giving errors. I wish to automa...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

Look up a word within a sentence and copy into a next column

Hello, I have an excel file with over 10 000 entries, each entry contains a city within the sentence - I also have a database (another sheet) with a...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2017 by
Erika@83

Date formats

Solved

Hello, Can you tell me how to change the format from Sep-01-2015 to the format 2015-09-01? I have tried the format tab under the Date section and Cu...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2017 by
ac3mark

Complicated auto populate possible or not and if so how.

Solved

Hello, I'm using excel to schedule for my business, I have all the customer information on the first sheet and would like to auto populate the other s...

9 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

Compare columns in two sheets and copy info across

Hello, I have two sheets open. Sheet 1 has two columns of data (PO number, Value) Sheet 2 has two columns of data (PO number and supplier) What ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Formula for assigning numerical value to text

Hello, I have a very large excel sheet with names. Some of the rows of names duplicate, sometimes more than once. In each row next to the name is a...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Code to check if a work centre on sheet 1 appears on sheet 2

Hi, Please help me write a code that will check if a work centre on sheet 1 appears on sheet 2. If it appears in sheet 2 the work centres in sheet 1 ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Iso 27005 risk value

Solved

Hi All, I have the following problem: I have two cells that have a text value which can either X or M or H X value is 0, M value is 1 and H value i...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Index & match

Hello, I would appreciate help on the following:- I have 2 excel sheets both set out as Tables (Table 2 and Table 3). Table 2 has 4 columns A B C D...

14 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
whatsit

Excel problem

Hello, when im entering something in one sheet it is automatically coming in other sheet, when im deleting something in that sheet same happening p...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

Copy a row from one worksheet to another, based on criteria

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to copy rows from my "master" worksheet to another sheet based on criteria in column A. Can I do this? Please help, thanks...

15 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

Automatic update.

Hello, Please help me on this. Is there a formula in which TODAY will not auto update. Let's say I want "2/20/2017" to stay as "2/20/2017" and the ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

I want to send 120 e-mail with 120 attachments

Solved

Hello, I have excel file for salaries. In this file I have all the data for each employee (120 employees) including their e-mails as well. I want ...

35 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2017 by
medo42002

Totaling hours by code

Solved

I'm looking for some excel help please :) I have an excel sheet that I would like to have totals for employee hours, sorted by the code that is enter...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Change data status in one same column

Solved

Hello, i am looking for a command that can use to change data status in one same column. Example : 'Activated' change to 'Expired' when it due. ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Link the data to another worksheet.. with specific names

Hello, good day. i want to ask how can i use macro to make one click button to transfer data to another form like payslip.. i manually copy p...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

Conditional formatting colour cells

Hi All, Its my First topic, am looking forward for help me. In my Excel file columns : 1. Sending letter Date 2. duration time 3. expected date...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

If statement -

Solved

Hello, I'm attempting to create an IF statement. IF a type = 1 then add the total of a corresponding cell to the total amount. =SUM(IF(B24:B51="1...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

How to create auto sheets and give same headings for all

Hello, I have created one macro, by clicking on a button there are multiple sheets created automatically and naming the sheets with the calendar day...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Lookup across whole workbook (muliple sheets)

Solved

Hello, I would need your help with my problem in MS Excel. Here is the description: 1. I have an Excel workbook containing multiple sheets (ca. ...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2017 by
Mark

Autofill master sheet

Solved

I am trying to automatically fill in a table (with whole rows from A-N) on a master sheet (sheet 1) based on whether the data in column H of the table...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

Macros write a macro from sheet 1 to copy data when selected

Good Afternoon- I am new to writing Macros, and would appreciate some help. I want to write a macro from sheet 1 to copy data when selected to shee...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
vcoolio

Deleting data in 7 different sheets before i update workbook.

Sub Delete() ' ' Macro4 Macro ' Delete contents in attorney tabs ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Option+Cmd+Shift+D ' Dim lRow As Long Dim i As L...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
haharrison2

If cell has text then go to sheet x and insert

Hello, I need a formula that can insert text on another sheet. So sheet 1 A1 has text then take that text insert it into Sheet 2 line "to be determ...

Finfool

Copy , concatenate and finally paste

Hello, I have a problem that is: Firstly i have to copy the same cell (value, anything or blank) from two different Excel and concatenate them a...

TrowaD

How to show an empty cell if =counta counts 0?

Hello, Iam having a bad time, I want to use =COUNTA but I hate the look of all the zeros when in all the empty rows that I didn't use yet, anyway, i...

TrowaD

Subtracting the date of admission to the current date

GOod am, i just want to ask how will i create a formula as follows on the same excel, 1. subtracting the date of admission to the current date 2....

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Convert 12.01.2015 into words

Hello, please convert 12.01.2015 into words System Configuration: System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Macro to paste special values

Hi All, Am new to macro, i have an excell file in which column A is having dates with formula....for example cell A1 is stored with 01/1/2017 and c...

TrowaD

If cell contains a certain text, add the numbers of another cell

Solved

Hello, I am trying to do my finances in an easier way, and would appreciate it if anyone can help me with the below question: B2=Supermarket , C2=30$...

Mazzaropi

Need formula for comparing differences of two columns.

Solved

Column A and B both contain numeric values. I want Excel to look at both and give me the numeric difference between the two in a new column C. I reali...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2017 by
oduana777

Opening 602 spreadsheets with window 10 excel. help

Hello, I have used 602 Office suite for several years and now I have 10 years of spread sheets that I cannot open with windows 10. Do I have to purch...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2017 by
ac3mark

Stripping out some text form a larger string

Hi All, I have very basic skills in excel - I'm trying to work through some data, and I have a long string of text - which has a common word "Naam:" ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Copy activechart properties to cell (from graphics)

Solved

Hello, I hope someone could help me. Working with graphics in excel, I generate dispersion plots from some datas, later I add the trendline, display...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
mendokzeni

Desktop reminder with excel sheet and vba formula need. please s

desktop reminder with excel sheet and formula need please support.

Kasi

Copying conditional formatting with formulas accross rows

Solved

Hello, I am trying to copy the color formatting along with the formulas across the entire row but the colors don't change based on the formula. Exam...

Wearrien

Multiple if formula in one cell, date comparison

Solved

Hello, Would please help me to find the proper formula for this below if R6 is Action date if S6 is Target date T6 is Number of days to close the...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2017 by
TrowaD

Why sum of some numbers is 0

Hello, I am trying to find the sum of some numbers in a column in a maxro book. I make the formula of sum and the sum appears 0. In fakt, althout th...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2017 by
ac3mark

Convert number to assigned names and joined with another names 

Solved

Hello, Please anyone can assist me on the below issue. that if I want to have a result as per the below if 1=Biju , 2=Daisy, 3=Mahmoud.... Cell...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2017 by
Mariam

Conditional formatting excel 2013 based on content in other cell

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with columns that have targets and results next to each other. If the target is reached (=) or exceeded (>) I want the r...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

If date

Closed

Hello, Would please help me to find the proper formula for this below if R6 is Action date if S6 is Target date T6 is Number of days to close the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Macro for merging data from multiple sheets

Solved

Hello, I want to copy data of 2nd columns from all the sheets to different columns of single excel sheet. Is there any macro code available for per...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

How to convert date into text.

Solved

Hello, how to convert Date to words in excell in large for Tc use e.g 05/01/1992 To change five January,Ninteen Ninty Two System Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2017 by
TrowaD

Updating master sheet with most recent data

Hello, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to have a master sheet/summary sheet only update with the most recent data entered on a different sheet?...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
xpcman
Results 1151 - 1200 out of a total of 7,061