Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5401 - 5450 of about 9,840
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Dear Sir, I am working as to follow the shipments being received.When the date expires the cell will show Red in E1 and when in active, in Green, whe...

Hakeembeauty | Latest reply: Hakeembeauty Sep 4, 2013
    0 replies
  • Excel macro error Closed

I recently tried this macro to make a cell in excel blink but it gives me an error. Our of range error 9 This is the macro Dim NextTime As Date ...

bigmac99 | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 3, 2013
    4 replies
  • time formulla use in excell Closed

i use excell 2007 i want to use time formula in excel example for timeshit i enterd my company 7:00 am and i exit my company 23:00pm its autmatic ca...

satishbavarva | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 3, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel macro create new sheet Closed

Hello everyone! I work with large .txt files and I started to do a project for myself, but I have some trouble. My .txt-s seen: ######### x...

Tamas92 | Latest reply: Tamas92 Sep 3, 2013
    0 replies
  • Excel File is restrict to use the Internet and Taskbar Closed

Hello Sir, Good Day i have a small doubt that is, is it possible to restrict the user to use the hole system when a particular excel is open, i ...

sgmpatnaik | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Sep 3, 2013
    0 replies
  • formula to show a value in a cell if another cell has a value Closed

Hi ............ Sheet 1 - shows a value of "Y" in A5 Sheet 1 - shows a date value in A1 Sheet 2 - A1 destination cell "Sheet 2 A1" needs to sh...

johndeliu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 2, 2013
    4 replies
  • Changing the format of a cell based on another cell with text Closed

Hi There. I've spent about 4 hours trying to work out the formula or what I'm doing wrong to no avail, please help me before I lose my mind. I need ...

Tam4217 | Latest reply: Kevin@Radstock Sep 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to get Numeric value in to Text? Closed

Example: In Excel sheet Cell A1 has 125 numeric value. So I want to convert this into Cell B2 as One Two Five. PLease give the solution/form...

patildarshan27 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 31, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula output text which includes date Closed

Hello, My problem is that I would like the cells that are included in my text to return in the format of a date. =IF([cell]="","",""&[cell]&" - ...

DJack | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 27, 2013
    9 replies
  • Excel Macros Closed

Hi, I need a code for checking 2 columns with another set of two columns and display the corresponding 3rd column. Let me put in example. column...

sreenivasulu | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • V lookup Closed

Hai am joseph ,Please send how to use Vlookup formulas in excel, Your website is very useful for me & this is excellent .

josejeyanthi | Latest reply: RWomanizer Aug 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • Need help to create macro, which will run the following formula Closed

Hi, Am again coming up with a problem. Need help to create macro, which will run the following formula in col L till end of data in Col A. Also...

sudiptabiswa... | Latest reply: sudiptabiswasmacro Aug 25, 2013
    0 replies
  • insert into multiple tables with one SQL statement through php Closed

im sorry if this question has already be asked..but i need you help guys..is it possible to insert into multiple tables with one SQL statement through...

phpnovice | Latest reply: phpnovice Aug 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • Excel Macro help, hiding columns Solved/Closed

So I'm trying to figure out an Excel macro that would hide row A-K on every worksheet in a workbook. Thanks for any help

Jason | Latest reply: Usama Aug 22, 2013
    3 replies
  • Macro to Export systematically to master spreadsheet Closed

Hi Guys, I'm quite new to excel macros, a little help would be much appreciated! I am stuck on this problem: every quarter we receive an excel fil...

eol2702 | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • need full row if coulam has figures Closed

Can anyone help me plz . I need full row Seprately in second sheet if coulam has figures in cells

SANDEEPJAING | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel IF formula Closed

Haven't used Excel in quite some time so this is pretty beginner. I just want to make a formula that turns a cell a different color based on the date...

Bran82 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • Create a macro Closed

Hello, Please help. I am hoping that someone will be kind enough to adapt this macro that I can run each month that will return the following infor...

louannc | Latest reply: louannc Aug 21, 2013
    8 replies
  • Need help to create an excel macro (Combine columns) Solved/Closed

Hello, Inputs Col A and Col B ( all data ranges are variable), need out put in C Col. (MACRO), I not good at vba/e , kindly help. Col A ...

sudiptabiswa... | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 20, 2013
    3 replies
  • Matching First and second names with ID numbers Closed

Hi I am new but really need help. I need to match a list of names with there ID number. The list of names is small only about 200 but the ID is is...

paulswain | Latest reply: paulswain Aug 19, 2013
    0 replies
  • add two type mix font in one cell in excel 2003 Solved/Closed

hallo i have a excel 2003 userform with textbox . I have problem in my data base . I have 2 type font in my data like DevLys 010 and arial. I want to...

aptpsbwmraj | Latest reply: aptpsbwmraj Aug 17, 2013
    9 replies
  • Finding missing data in column Closed

Hello, I have two columns of data column A and column B. There is data in Column B that does not exist in Column A. I am trying to use a formula...

tribecablu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 17, 2013
    2 replies
  • Recurring date formula Solved/Closed

Hi All I have the following formula in my worksheet =IF($AA$2=2,B8+28,IF($AA$2=1,B8+7,IF($AA$2=3,EDATE(B8,1),IF($AA$2=7,EDATE(B8,12),IF($AA$2=4,...

MRafik | Latest reply: MRafik Aug 15, 2013
    10 replies
  • cant format date in excell Solved/Closed

Hi, When I enter the dates as number with out forward slashes, and format them by right clicking on format cells and choosing date the date appear...

matia93 | Latest reply: imran123 Aug 15, 2013
    5 replies
  • Lookup same Entry A1 in 2 worksheet & return B1 from 2nd w/sheet Solved/Closed

Hi, I have 2 worksheets. "Master" = Sheet 1 "Status" = Sheet 2 In "Master" Worksheet there are 3 columns, A1-User ID, B1-Username, C1-Status...

ozetrezure | Latest reply: ozetrezure Aug 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional format to shade rows if value or date is found? Closed

Hello, I am new to conditional formatting and trying to create a few function that will work in Excel 2010. First I am trying to grey out (or sh...

sgriffis | Latest reply: sgriffis Aug 14, 2013
    0 replies
  • indirect sum with reference to range on other sheet Closed

Hello, I have a workbook with 2 sheets Weekoverzicht and Grafieken The sheet weekoverzicht is populated by a macro. The macro starts with d...

Pluggie | Latest reply: Pluggie Aug 14, 2013
    0 replies
  • filling in data Closed

hi, i have the following query for my work. What i have to do everyday is to manually amend the bolded data and it is tedious. is there any way i ...

hanizah | Latest reply: hanizah Aug 14, 2013
    0 replies
  • Trouble with IF/OR function in Excel Closed

Hello all! I'm hoping you can help me with a problem I'm having. For reference, I have Excel 2008. My goal is to write an IF/OR function. The funct...

krice33 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 13, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to create new excel when last row is filled Closed

Hi, The data will be automatically filled in my excel sheet and it will be more than 1500 rows. now i want a macro that automatically create a new ...

jegan_venkat | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 13, 2013
    7 replies
  • Copy and paste range of cells in Xcel Closed

I would like to copy an paste a range of cells (A1 - A15 )in Xcel to the same row and be given the option to specify the amount of iterations of this ...

primus_pilus | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 12, 2013
    2 replies
  • Macros to Insert rows defined in column "X" Closed

Hi, I m new to macros, need your help to create macro per my below requirement... Eg.. Value updated in column "A" is 10 so it should add 10 new...

akidivecha | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 12, 2013
    6 replies
  • Macro on a pivot Closed

Hi I have been trying to find a macro that copies a cell and pastes into a number of cells beneath it until it reaches another cell that has data, ...

ELEE679 | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 12, 2013
    5 replies
  • macro to insert picture in text box Closed

sir i have names in A1:A5 of customers on sheet1. I created folders named CUSTOMERS ID and SIGNATURES in D:. I scanned images of customers Ids and Sig...

aman_question | Latest reply: aman_question Aug 11, 2013
    0 replies
  • Can This be done? Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I created with the help of ac3 mark. Thank you Again. It works well and now i would like to see if i can add mor...

itstubtime | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro Range Solved/Closed

Hello, I am somewhat inexperienced in the world of macros in excel. I have a looping macro that runs from the bottom and i want it to stop at ...

Jim Clanton | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 10, 2013
    4 replies
  • How to tranfer information Solved/Closed

I am wanting to set up a sheet that inputs information on another sheet in excel. The problem is, I want it to list the information from one section o...

CaptnJack2013 | Latest reply: CaptnJack2013 Aug 9, 2013
    0 replies
  • I am just learning the basics Solved/Closed

Hello All, I am new to this community. I have just started learning Excel and am having a problem with a formula. the community here from what I have...

itstubtime | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 8, 2013
    10 replies
  • formula help Closed

Hi, I'm looking for a formula for the following scenario: Worksheet 1 Cell A 129622 Worksheet 2 Cell A Cell B Cell C 129622 1,000 35 ...

KRICO14 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • adding a formula Closed

Hello, how do i may be able to get auto deduct formula from a sum method of multi cells ? Thanks

himanshu999082 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 8, 2013
    3 replies
  • Conditional format based on two criteria Closed

Hello, Can someone help me please with a conditional format that would highlight an entire Row in 2010 if Column B on my spreadsheet has any one o...

r71lima | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 8, 2013
    4 replies
  • Conditional formatting using a formula Closed

I would greatly appreciate any and all help, please and thank you so much in advance! I am trying to create a conditonal format on a row of cells b...

analystquestion | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 8, 2013
    7 replies
  • convert numbers to words in excel Closed

Hello, please give me the formula for converting numbers into words not not into currency and it should be like when I type a number such as 400 i...

bharat456 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • Create a macro Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help me. I am new at macros, and I need to create a macro that will automatically total a column as below: # Name ...

louannc | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 8, 2013
    3 replies
  • Need help with an IF function Solved/Closed

So, I am trying to get this formula to work. The situation is that one of our items have changed names. In the spreadsheet, I am trying to get a f...

AY44 | Latest reply: AY44 Aug 7, 2013
    4 replies
  • convert number to word in excel Closed

Hello, i want a number to be converted to word in excel such that if i enter a number as 600 it should show as six zero zero please help me sir ...

bharat456 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel date problem Solved/Closed

Hi, How can I change the date format from a format such as 22042013 - (this is not a text format). One formula I have been given is: =IF(LEN...

Nydee | Latest reply: Nydee Aug 7, 2013
    6 replies
  • about the VBA Closed

Hello, Im Kumar and would like to knoe how to setup the VBA in a snapshots. it would be more thankfull if u provide me the snapshots

Kumar69 | Latest reply: Kumar69 Aug 6, 2013
    2 replies
  • create a macro Closed

Hello, I am new at macros, and I need to create a macro that will automatically total a column as below: # Name Amount Total 0...

louannc | Latest reply: louannc Aug 6, 2013
    0 replies
  • Any part of string in cell matches part of string in another Solved/Closed

First post after hours of fruitless googling :-) Working in Excel 2010.. I have merged two data sets and where there are instances of exact dupl...

Scr33nager | Latest reply: Scr33nager Aug 6, 2013
    9 replies