The discussions

Excell question

Hello, what excel formula should i use for the date to be automatically input on a cell when typing a dollar amount on another cell.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba excel problem

Hello, Does anyone know the vba to do the following: On command button select - cell A3 = (1st of next month) - cell A4 = (14th of the month...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, How do i duplicate rows in excel based on a condition. e.g. name count aa 3 bb 1 i wish to ...

rizvisa1

Compare 2 data sets in excel

Hello everybody, this is the scenario: I have 2 spectrometers that aquire data. I need to compare the aquired data and in order to do so I wand to...

rizvisa1

Excel macro: copy paste certain columns to...

Hello everyone, I am very new to Excel VBA and could use some help with a macro design!! :) I already looked a bit around but could not find the...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Problem in excel userform

Hello, My english is not good so sorry in advance i have some problem in excel userform please give me solution. check this link https://a...

rizvisa1

Comparing two different excel sheets

Hi I need ahelp in comparing two sheets of excel. First sheet columns containing two additional columns when compare to Second sheet(other column n...

rizvisa1

Compare two columns and return a value

Hello, I have these columns now the problem is how can I make a formula or macro to search from column its counterpart value on column b and retur...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba help

Hello, i am working in workbook A.I want to extract data from a particular sheet in workbook B say the name of the sheet is 'xyz'.please help me w...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Deleting and keeping rows in same macro

Hi, I'm working on a Macro to keep rows if it meets two conditions, see below. Then I want the macro to look at all the rows again and delete the o...

17 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Count visible&non visible rows on filter

Hello, I want to count all the visible and non visible rows even when data is filtered. Currently using SUMPRODUCT(($E$2:$E$15="Incident")*SUBTOTAL...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Gouws

Freebrowsing

Hello,hw can i download freedom software and its configuration

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
Adejinmi

Excel help

Solved

Hello, I have an excel worksheet with cells filled with strings of text like this... CAS [354-24-5], 99% I'd like to search a vertical c...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

More than 3 conditional formats in excel

Solved

Hello, I am working with an Excel spreadsheet, and need the cell background in one column to change to red if its value is within a range of numbers...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
Trevin

Moving data from columns into rows

Hello, I have data that is in two rows in excel such as this: 3/1/09 Joe Sick John Black hotdog 47 y/o ID # 123-09-638...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Fill cells based on the value of other cell

Hi, Please can you help providing macro for the below query.. If I enter a value in a cell say for example I have entered '2' in B4, i want 2 c...

rizvisa1

Paste one excel sheet data to other sheet

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 I want to copy set of one excel sheet columns to a specified range of other excel sheet column...

rizvisa1

Macro and formula

Hello, I need help to be able to create a macro which for example will use the following formula: =sum(d1+f1 -1), the result is in g1, now I wa...

rizvisa1

Excel 2003 - change row colour with vba

Solved

Hi, hope somebody can help I've got a spreadsheet when I need to change the row colour dependent on the data entered into a particular cell. The...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
StevieB

Can't find excel formula

Hello, i have been trying to find a formula for my excel spredsheets. i thought the Formula should be =ifE3

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
venkat1926

Conditional copy to new sheet

I'm working on a Excel file with three sheets. All have the same colums, just different sheet names. The last two colums for each sheet reflect the ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

My excel formula isn't working, why?

Hello, Why won't my formula return my total # count? Here's the problem.... Column A Column B Column C Column D ...

rizvisa1

Excel conditional format vba - colors & fonts

Hello everyone. First of all, thanks a lot for your help and input. I have been looking all over the web to find the code for the following (i am a...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Import webpage data into excel spreadsheet

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am attempting to import the web page data from "http://bet1.hkjc.com/racing/pages/odds_wp.aspx?date=19-10-2008&venue=HV&raceno=1&lang=en" th...

23 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
stuccohound

Open excel file into worksheet of open workbk

Solved

Hello, MS Excel 2000, VBA I'd like to be able to open a file directly into a new worksheet of an open workbook, thus adding the new sheet in the...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Fetzel

Excel formula

Solved

Hello, I need a formula to accomplish the following. 5 + years => 15 10 + years => 20 15 + years => 25 20 + years => 30 eg. say I was h...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Neo

Comparing two values on spreedsheet

Hello, I have to sheets (Sheet1 and Sheet2), Sheet1 contains ID_Numbers and Lastname, Sheet2 contains ID_Numbers only, I want to compare ID_Number...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to transfer four column data in two rows

Hello, I am new member for this forum I required help to resolve following detailed issue in excel sheet I have one query for Excel sheet ...

boston.guy22

One row items transfer in to two rows

Hello, I have one query for Excel sheet I have in one row A B C D E F G H which I want to transfer in to two columns like A B C D ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro

Hello, How to concatenate two different cell values paste into single cell Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Inserting certain number of rows

Hello, I need to insert a certain number of rows in between two adjacent rows for set of 400 rows Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

rizvisa1

Find and replace chars within a cell (macro)

Hello, I am trying to write a macro to find specific characters ("_", "*", "/" etc) and then replace them with a specific outcome. withing a ran...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello All, I need a litle help, When I read a bar code with 31 chars (numeric and alpha numeric) at an excel cell I need that it jumps to the next...

rizvisa1

Macros to filter data based on two criteria

Hello, I'm completely new in Macros programming, I would be approciated if you can help to resolve one task with filtering. I know how works adva...

rizvisa1

Add rows

Hello, My name is Nilin and am from chennai. I have a data like below : A1 B1 C1 D1 A2 B2 C2 D2 A3 B3 C3 D3 I would need a ma...

rizvisa1

Macro for copying different rows

Hello to all I would like to copy automatically different rows that have the same numbers at column A to different sheets at a time - then the resu...

rizvisa1

I want to change excel arabic to englich

Hello, I have the same thing problem, I download arabic excel and word and I cannot understand all, how can I change or convert to english? if I downl...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
XXX

What excel formula do i need for this?

Hello, I am trying to summarize the number of projects being processed everyday and i want to determine how many projects are approved, hold and r...

8 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel multiple formulas?

Hello, Not sure if it is possible to use multiple formulas but here is the question. Column M has a value that I would like to round to the nea...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel problem solve

Hello, I am a solder of Bangladesh Army. My job office work. My question, A excel work view to MSword. Example I write some word that is ''230...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, I have a spread sheet with 6 columns of merged cells with 3 rows of data per merged column. I need to analyze the data, so I unmerged th...

rizvisa1

Match colums from sheets

Solved

Hello, I have two sheets - S1 and S2. In S1 are colums A and B. In S2 are columns B and C. I want to join columns A and C using colums B (which is...

rizvisa1

Compare columns in excel

Hello, I have 2 worksheets regarding (4) columns: Column A B C D How do I compare what's in Column A (Worksheet 1) with what's on (Wo...

rizvisa1

Macro to extract data based on dates

Hello, Im a newbie to Excel couldnt find what I could accomplish I have a sheet with 4 different coloums with Sheet containing Raw data depen...

rizvisa1

Conect pc to internet via mobile phonebrowser

Hello, How can I conect my desktop PC to Internet via mobile phone browser . I dont have Internet on my desktop PC and I want to use the Internet br...

boban

Excel help

Hello, Hello, I have a excel worksheet with inventory data in it. Column A is Item Number Column B is Type of Coating Column C is Stock Lev...

ralphen

Shade the rows for different working days

Solved

Hello, I need a VBA code that allow me to shade the row color in blue when the date in a cell is performed in the last 3 days of working days . Othe...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Combine columns in excel

Solved

Hello, i have got two sheets of data and i have arranged them into ideal orders. Now i want to place data on sheet 2 behind data on sheet 1.( in the...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Problem with dates in excel 2004 mac

Solved

Hello, I'm working in MAC OSX MS Office 2004 11.5.3 (081114) I have two workbooks opened at the same time. I copied 54K+ rows of data from o...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Daisy

Excel validation for a drop down list

Hello, I am trying to achieve this : I have name range CATEGORY 1 Another name range with CATEGORY 2 I have a cell drop down with CATEGO...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 5401 - 5450 out of a total of 7,061