Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3951 - 4000 of about 9,830
  • transfer certain data entered to another sheet auto Closed

Hello, I work for a restoration company. We often enter a list of what was done on the job during the day by employee into a spreadsheet. For exa...

restoreman | Latest reply: restoreman Mar 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Auto generate a list of items from another worksheet in excel Closed

Hello, I am trying to have an automatic list generated from a worksheet as I type in my products, some will be listed twice and I only want it to ...

Leah | Latest reply: Leah Mar 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • WordNum help needed Solved/Closed

Hello, I hope somebody can help. I use WordNum to spell the result of a formula and it gives me 4 digits (spelled) after the point. I need just ...

april_tat | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 19, 2015
    7 replies
  • compare different excel sheets Closed

hi i need a macro in excel for my problem in sheet 1 i have M1 M2 cola col b col i col j 10 a 10 a 20 b ...

sriram | Latest reply: sriram Mar 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • if 50000 is actual and 40000 is projected so solve this Closed

Hello, if 50000 is actual and 40000 is projected so solve this with if formula Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.89

Uzma | Latest reply: Uzma Mar 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Copying data from one work sheet to another as the user enters i Closed

Hello, As the user enters a row of accounting information on shet1 then I want to be able to copy ie distribute the information to one of several wo...

alan | Latest reply: alan Mar 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Compare columns in two different sheets and return the differenc Closed

Hello, So i have two different sheets in same workbook. I have to compare two columns each in different sheets... I want the different entries retur...

Ricky | Latest reply: Ricky Mar 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing 2 cells to get an answer Closed

Hello, I am a primary school teacher and I really really need helps on this matter. Excel is something new to me and my boss asked me to help him ...

yusriza | Latest reply: MaxStart Mar 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Pop up message macro for wide column range. Closed

Hello, I need to figure out why my macro isn't working on a range of cells "M3:M54". I need a message to pop up if "Yes" is chosen from the cell. I ...

angel | Latest reply: angel Mar 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • I need a macro to produce an error message if a cell is blank Closed

I created a macro that will transfer the data from one sheet to another, but I need it to produce an error message if a certain cell is left blank, bu...

RebeccaJenkins | Latest reply: RebeccaJenkins Mar 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • how to change the date format in a file with its existing date? Closed

Hello, i wanted to change the date format in a file with its existing date using batch. currently my file name: Test_20150317.txt18032015(TEST_...

Binu | Latest reply: Binu Mar 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • need help in excell Closed

Hello, I need help on the following way: ColA ColB ColC ColD ColE 10 20 20 P if(ColA>=10,ColB>=20,ColC>...

fidamj | Latest reply: fidamj Mar 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing two excel sheets Closed

Hello, I am really sorry madam/sir, in a hurry i saw only the content. I would be thankful if you solve this issue. i have 2 excel sheets, in o...

Devi | Latest reply: Devi Mar 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to rank while comparing 2 cells Closed

I need favor... what should i do to set a rank while comparing values of 2 cells. Cell1 (XM Grade) Cell2 (Pass/Fail) Rank ( excellent gr...

yusriza | Latest reply: yusriza Mar 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Question:Transferring data from one sheet to a "Summary" sheet Closed

Hi Im looking for a easier way to transfer information from a number of sheets to a summary sheet. The information is to located on the same cells...

Sparkznz | Latest reply: Sparkznz Mar 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel Formula to count if ANY text or number is in a cell Closed

Hello, I have a row of 8 cells and I want to count the number of cells that are populated on the row. If a cell is populated, I want to add 1 to c...

dathomas | Latest reply: dathomas Mar 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • converting numbers to letters Closed

Does anyone know if there is a formula in Excel for converting numbers into letters? I'm printing labels and want to use the code: CUMBERLAND to refer...

dwilli | Latest reply: dwilli Mar 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • trying to get get result from 2 diff excel sheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to create an Pivot table, but for that I want to run a coumn which gets me the result from putting the IF function from one exc...

bobby | Latest reply: bobby Mar 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Cell format Solved/Closed

Hi Guys, I'm new here, I have a very limited knowledge about excel. My superior has asked me to do some sort of Advanced Cell Formatting in our per...

mastachaah | Latest reply: MaxStart Mar 17, 2015
    3 replies
  • Sum in Access - Closed

Hello, please can someone guide me on formula in access. i want to achieve the below result which I've done in excel - but now I want the same in ac...

Mbime | Latest reply: Mbime Mar 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Data Seperation Closed

Hello, how can i seperate data in excel via macro? Specifically i would like to add line breaks between my data classes.

mish2k14 | Latest reply: mish2k14 Mar 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Filter on multiple rows - two rows or four? Closed

Hello, How can I apply filter on multiple rows? The first row got different detailed header, the second one and the third one. rgds, Mbime. ...

Mbime | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 17, 2015
    6 replies
  • Formula or macro to combine data Closed

I have data in two columns that I am trying to combine, but keep in separate columns. So I have: A 1 B 2 C 3 And I need this: A 1 A 2 A 3...

navi | Latest reply: Mbime Mar 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • Text-to-text equals number Solved/Closed

Hi.. I'm looking for a solution for a dilemma I'm in.. On sheet 1 I have a dropdown box in cell A1 and B1 is an emtpy cell. On sheet 2 I have the...

kriswiberg | Latest reply: kriswiberg Mar 17, 2015
    5 replies
  • Formula, Blank Cell Solved/Closed

Sorry in advance if this has been asked but I can't see anything. Excel 2010 I have a cell that will contain a date then the next adjacent cell the...

Andyman123 | Latest reply: MaxStart Mar 17, 2015
    3 replies
  • convert date into words(english) in excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 Solved/Closed

Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Second April T...

manojfalak | Latest reply: MaxStart Mar 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • I need rows of info from one sheet to transfer to another sheet Closed

Hello, I have a lot of flights coming in for my wedding. I am trying to keep up with the schedule for my driver. They are landing a 3 different a...

BZ | Latest reply: BZ Mar 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • comparing two columns in a excel sheet Closed

Hello, i want to compare two colums in a excel sheet.find common values or which is in A but not in B viceversa.please provide a easy solution. ...

raj | Latest reply: raj Mar 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • how can you apply to the entire data on sheet1 Closed

Hello, This only does one iteration. i made sample spread sheets and it copied only one row. How can I modify it to apply the rest of the rows?...

someone | Latest reply: someone Mar 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional formating is applied based on date in two cells Solved/Closed

Hi everyone I'm using Excel 2010 and applying conditional formating on dates in Column E. I don't want the formatting to be applied if there is the f...

Capricorn56 | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 16, 2015
    6 replies
  • calculate % or number of alphabets that are same in another cell Closed

Hello, How can we find out the number of alphabets of one cell that are same in another cell For e.g. Cell A1=Tahir memon And Cell A2= Qadri t...

Tahir | Latest reply: Tahir Mar 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Compare 2 excel sheets Closed

Hello, i have 2 excel sheets, in one sheet list of numbers like 24, 48,75,104 etc., and in other sheet i have random of numbers like 1, 4, 23, 24,...

Devi | Latest reply: Devi Mar 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Clear content in a range not equal to value Closed

Hello, How to write a macro to clear a content in a range not equal to specific value Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.89

Sandra | Latest reply: Sandra Mar 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Auto Insert Row Closed

Hi! I am creating an automated time sheet in Excel and want the spreadsheet to auto insert a row directly below the row I am working in if the valu...

Jess92 | Latest reply: Jess92 Mar 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • VBA Copying and Pasting Loop with If Then Closed

Hi forum, I am really new to VBA for Excel. I wanted to create a macro far beyond my skill and hit a brick wall. I really wish I can attach a sa...

GammaKappaTau | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Inventory set-up Closed

Dear all, I have been struggling with setting up my inventory process in excel. So I have a live stock with my total actual unprinted t-shirts...

simeon | Latest reply: Simeon Mar 15, 2015
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro experts out there? Closed

Hello all, I am very new to writing macros and was looking for some guidance in writing one for patient blood volume. What I am looking to do is...

dpratt | Latest reply: MaxStart Mar 15, 2015
    4 replies
  • Need to automatically copy data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet titled "Pipeline Data". There is a header row and data from A-R. In column K there are dates of the contract solicitati...

BamaChic | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 14, 2015
    6 replies
  • formula for following problem Closed

Hello, TIN ISSUE RESULT 1 A A,B,C,D,E 1 B A,B,C,D,E 1 C A,B,C,D,E 1 D A,B,C,D,E 1 E A,B,C,D,E 2 A A,B,C,D 2 B A,B,C,D 2 C A,B,C,D 2 D A,B,C...

SWARA | Latest reply: SWARA Mar 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • Calculations between sheets in a workbook using logic Closed

Hello, Can you tell me if you know how to create a formula for calculation between sheets in a workbook IF values in columns on those sheets are equa...

Aj | Latest reply: Aj Mar 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • Invoice numbers Closed

Hello, Would you be able to tell me if the second code has to be in it's own box or can I put it right under the top code to increment the next genera...

Wolf | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel - Help Please! Drop Down and Data Filling Solved/Closed

Good morning/afternoon. I was hoping you would be able to assist me with a query please. Currently my team is using 2 spreadsheets, one that li...

CatherineGPR | Latest reply: CatherineGPR Mar 13, 2015
    4 replies
  • Auto COPY-PASTE from one spreadsheet to another Closed

Hello. First of all thank you that you are willing to help. This is much appreciated! I am new to Excel (but I know how to apply macros) so ple...

JahSent | Latest reply: joshdupler Mar 12, 2015
    2 replies
  • Auto Copy and Paste? Closed

I have a main sheet that I enter info on and would like it to look at the Project name and paste it in the next available line in the corresponding sh...

joshdupler | Latest reply: joshdupler Mar 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • trying to have the current date go into one cell (A1) Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to have the current date go into one cell (A1) when an order number is entered in another cell (A2) but don't want the date to aut...

dbmich | Latest reply: dbmich Mar 12, 2015
    3 replies
  • Create a wbook, copy data from different wheets to the new one Closed

Dear all, I am new at VBA (zero experience) and today I am facing a nice challenge, I want to create a workbook from an existing one, and copy...

igortorrealba | Latest reply: igortorrealba Mar 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • A strange Range question ... Solved/Closed

Hi guys Im back with a new twist on one of my old problems. I had help earlier and one of you kind people hellped me out with a solution (thanks ag...

BrianGreen | Latest reply: BrianGreen Mar 11, 2015
    8 replies
  • If cell has text, copy it and other parts of cell to other cell Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a formula that will look for text within a cell, then if it finds it, copy that text and the text following it up until...

andy4693 | Latest reply: andy4693 Mar 11, 2015
    0 replies
  • To Identify Repeated Values Closed

Hello, Please help with this issue. I have a list of players in column 1 and column 2. I would like to know, for instance how many times "Allan"(pl...

DP | Latest reply: cmarzahn Mar 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Is there a percentage formula! Closed

Hello, Is there a percentage formula!!? e.g. If you enter a100 in a cell and that amount to appear 30% in one cell and 70% in another !! Thank y...

Krishna33 | Latest reply: cmarzahn Mar 11, 2015
    1 reply