Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2951 - 3000 of about 9,840
  • OVERFLOW ERROR Closed

Hello, I USED THIS MACRO BUT AN OVERFLOW ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS. KINDLY, HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0....

EXCELUSER | Latest reply: RayH Dec 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • excel Closed

I have a spread sheet on Sheet one that has a list of properties that are assigned to various people with some additional info on each line about the ...

Froggytail23 | Latest reply: Froggytail23 Dec 28, 2015
    0 replies
  • Format cell values to be included in another cell Closed

Hello, I am currently creating a holiday planner for all my employees on Excel 2010. I also want to create a separate cell for each day that shows...

kcufit | Latest reply: kcufit Dec 27, 2015
    2 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Problum Closed

Hello, i have excel 2010 i have two rows. a & b i want if row a cell value not equal b cell value then change color cell b. (Note this format...

Rana | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • Using cell A1 to reflect status of A2-A15 Closed

Hello, I have conditionally formatted A2-A15 to visually represent a stoplight for a series of equipment dependencies (RED, YELLOW, GREEN). I...

Mike1bears | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • excel Closed

Sir I ve the following fields in my database Date Receipt No Ref No Name of the student Fees Tc total 01/04/2015 ...

chitrachit | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Import multiple xmls into a single excel file Closed

Hello, I have > 100 xmls to be imported into excel. Is there a way to import all the XMLs into a single excel? Please help need this urgently. ...

ashjey29 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Date format change Closed

Hello, The date format is as follows : Dec 15, 2015 10:47:52 AM, I need to change to the format "DD/MM/YYYY". Could you please help me with this. ...

Ane | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • automatically email notification Closed

Hello, I would like to know how to create automatically email notification when issue overdue. Regards, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47...

Alex | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • HOW TO GET FILTERED DATA INTO A SEPARATE SHEET Closed

I HAVE MY DATA SHEET WITH FIELDS GROUPED UNDER NAME, REF.NO, SALES . I WANT TO SORT IT ACCORDING TO THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND PLACE THE PARTICULA FIELD...

1 reply
  • database report Closed

Dear Sir I have the following fields Month Receipt No Ref No. Name of the student Fees Transport Total. We enter the data according to the recei...

1 reply
  • Cell formatting Closed

I am currently creating a holiday planner for all my employees on Excel 2010. I also want to create a separate cell for each day that shows how many p...

kcufit | Latest reply: kcufit Dec 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • VBA script to copy data to another worksheet if the conditions Closed

Hi , Can someone help to give some VB script copy data from one sheet to new sheet if the conditions matches. I have a guest list with name, email ad...

r_jayesh | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • Hello, where am I going wrong with this formula? Solved/Closed

=P10+ROUND(SUM(O10*O10*M10*0.7854)/10000,3),IF(M10>11.8,"CNB",P10) The final result in cell AV10 must be the value in cell P10 plus ROUND(SUM... [H...

j1969c | Latest reply: j1969c Dec 22, 2015
    6 replies
  • Creating a macro to pull data from a sheet and transpose Closed

Hello, I am working on creating a journal entry form where I can enter a 'A" for accrual and have a macro look up the "A" then create a new spreads...

brendax25 | Latest reply: brendax25 Dec 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • conditional formatting Closed

I want a cell to change colour if the value in another cell is negative

osi | Latest reply: BrianGreen Dec 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • If change in Column A - Copy paste data in new worksheet Closed

Hello, Request your help. I have department wise data in a worksheet. Department name is given in Column A. I need to create new excel file for ea...

Anju | Latest reply: Anju Dec 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Code macro how to select used rows of a column Closed

Hello everybody, I'm struggle with my macro code. I would like to copy data to a worksheet and paste them to another. My problem is everyday the...

Kevin | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • I want to build intelligent excel Solved/Closed

Task is: For example I have list of different fruits in cells in separate rows Apple Pear Plum I want the data to be copied to third cell,...

nullun | Latest reply: nullun Dec 21, 2015
    7 replies
  • Extracting multiple date from master sheet to new sheets Solved/Closed

Hi I run a sports tipping site and I want to extract data from my master sheet to make other sheets. I.e in sports cloumn I have multiple sports and w...

alan180 | Latest reply: alan180 Dec 21, 2015
    32 replies
  • specific price depending on the words in 2 cells? please help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using excel 2008 for Mac, i need help with the following: example: A1 has a drop down box of 3 choices, apples, pears and peaches ...

JoeyM | Latest reply: JoeyM Dec 20, 2015
    6 replies
  • Uniques identifiers Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet with twelve months (5 columns each) with names and product type for each month. Each month can vary by name but...

OPM | Latest reply: OPM Dec 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel 2013 has stopped working Solved/Closed

Hello, Every time I'd open Excel 2013 under Windows 8, it would crash instantly, leaving me a message: "Excel 2013 has stopped working". I looked ...

Naileamm | Latest reply: kudret_hayrettin Dec 20, 2015
    2 replies
  • format one cell based on a text value in another cell Closed

Hi I'm trying to change the colour format of one cell with a text value based upon the text value of another cell, but cannot get it to work in exc...

Nimmo57 | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • Transfer scores to client list. Closed

Hello, I use excel to score measures that I use, and recently was inputting a rather large number of measures linked to a client list, I was wonderi...

Joe | Latest reply: Joe Dec 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Popup message Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet with several column displaying numbers. I wish the worksheet to popup a message when the number decreases below 21 to po...

Akshay | Latest reply: Akshay Dec 19, 2015
    2 replies
  • Creating an order list from a sales sheet Closed

Hello, I am working of an excel sheet which is updated every time a sale is made. what i would like to do is have a list auto populated which woul...

Aytac | Latest reply: Aytaccemal Dec 18, 2015
    6 replies
  • Cell Turns Red when word specific word entered into Column Closed

Hi, I need to know how to add a formula that changes the cells in G column when I enter the word Pending.

jhadnott | Latest reply: jhadnott Dec 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • make in to single row in exce; Closed

Hello, I HAVE EXCEL DATA IN THE BELOW FORMAT 93456787 BR129 11-10-2011 12:34:00 PM 93456787 BR140 16-9-2012 11:24:00 PM 93456787 BR1...

HARY | Latest reply: RayH Dec 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Formula to Pull out text in Description Closed

Hello, I am looking for a formula that will produce the following results: Actual: A1. Cash 10/2/15 A2. CC Application 10/4/15 A3. Check 10/1...

afox | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • Date and amount Closed

Hello, I need to write a formula to give me alarm by turning the cell to red color and the formula is about the following: If the amount in Cell...

MidoBadawy | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy data from Multiple Excel Files Closed

Hello, I have been trying to get information from indvidual files to a summary file from some time now. I have to do this mannual at the moment. ...

RK | Latest reply: RK Dec 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • how do I code using a cell? Closed

Hello, I want to make a code that takes "50,41,62,62,60" and change each number to a letter so it's says something like a phrase such as "hello" h...

TSCGCobra043 | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 16, 2015
    9 replies
  • Problem from select list en copy to cel Closed

Hello Iwant to select from a list A5 on my Sheet1 and then i want that excel automatically Copy the cel B of the player from the Sheet2 to my She...

Derperdusty | Latest reply: Derperdusty Dec 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Use a master worksheet to update/populate all other sheets Closed

Hello, I'll try to make this explanation as simple as possible but please ask questions to get a better understanding. I blew my team away with ...

NCocoBanks | Latest reply: NCocoBanks Dec 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • columns data formatting Closed

Hi i have data in two columns in below format: 1 a 2 b 3 c 4 d And so on. I want my two cells data in single cell with for...

Balramkalra | Latest reply: Balramkalra Dec 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel column formatting Closed

I have two columns 1 A 2 B 3 C 4 D My data is in two column like this and i want my answer like; 1 A 2 B 3 C 4...

Balram kalra | Latest reply: Balram kalra Dec 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need help in creating macro to create new workbook Closed

Hoping someone can help me. I have a Microsoft Excel 2010 workbook that contains multiple rows of data. Row 1 contains my headers from Column A to C...

Chuck Corts | Latest reply: Chuck Corts Dec 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Find data and copy dynamic range Solved/Closed

Hello all, I would like to find text in one column and copy the range values which is adjacent to the text searched. I've attached the sample...

Poojapriya | Latest reply: Poojapriya Dec 16, 2015
    4 replies
  • Resize the range Solved/Closed

Greetings, I would like to resize the range without keeping the starting position. I've attached the image In the above example, while usin...

Poojapriya | Latest reply: Poojapriya Dec 16, 2015
    3 replies
  • how to compare data btw 2 sheets and identify the difference Closed

How to compare all info in sheet 1 and 2 and identify the difference SHEET 1 COL A COL B COL C COL D GF123 USD ...

sheilahsn | Latest reply: sheilahsn Dec 15, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro to Cut and Paste into next available row in another sheet Closed

Hello, I am very new to Macros and I am trying to write one that will cut the data in cells F3:H13 on sheet 1 and paste them in the next available...

Davey | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Comparing Two Sheets in Excel to Eliminate Date Closed

I have two lists in excel, one is a full list of data and one is the list of data that I need to eliminate from the first. How do I compare the two li...

JuliaBlair | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • If formula Closed

Hello, I have to keep track of utility bills for my company on a month to month basis; is there an "if" formula that I could use to alert me if I have...

jajones2009 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel 2013 Macro Closed

Holà! I am currently using this macro created by a former coworker to create & save as, a couple dozen excel workbooks. (This is just a section to...

Leo | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Using the IF function for dates Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out in Microsoft excel 2010 the appropriate IF formula to use. I am trying to calculate the number of working days th...

courtney | Latest reply: RayH Dec 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Number Conversion to Code Closed

Hello, Hello, I appreciate any and all who may give this issue some consideration. This is to change a number to a code of letters to hide ...

Hayseed | Latest reply: TSCGCobra043 Dec 14, 2015
    2 replies
  • How do I code using a cell.? Closed

I want to make a code that takes a phrase such as "hello" and change each letter to a number so it's says something like "50,41,62,62,60" how do I do ...

TSCGCobra043 | Latest reply: TSCGCobra043 Dec 14, 2015
    0 replies
  • How do I code using a cell? Closed

I want to make a code that takes a phrase such as "hello" and change each letter to a number so it's says something like "50,41,62,62,60" how do I do ...

TSCGCobra043 | Latest reply: TSCGCobra043 Dec 14, 2015
    0 replies
  • Look at two different cells, refer to a 3rd, return value in 4th Closed

Hello, I am working on a worksheet and want to return a value from a column entitled "Possible Points" depending on which column is checked, "...

CJ | Latest reply: CJ Dec 14, 2015
    0 replies