Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2451 - 2500 of about 9,840
  • If "yes" in a column copy other cells to the next tab. Closed

Hi Guys, I have a sheet with participant names and a lot of other information about their attendance. What I am trying to do is to copy their name ...

Zaba | Latest reply: vcoolio May 24, 2016
    1 reply
  • Sales invoice in sheet1 and create summary table in sheet2 Closed

hi im working on sales/inventory worksheet. i made the sales invoices in sheet1, now i want all the details of sales invoice in sheet 2 to create ...

simy | Latest reply: vcoolio May 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • If Statements Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a scenario working with a time sheet. So basically the way payments work is from 30 minutes to 5 hours is automatically 5 hours of w...

Aztec | Latest reply: ac3mark May 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • Date formatting Closed

I would appreciate if someone can help me here. When I export transaction list from a Bank Account for example, the dates for some reason appear in d...

rjangamakote | Latest reply: ac3mark May 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • Need to look up multiple values and return a value from that row Closed

I have a large spreadsheet where within one cell I need to look at the entire file for a value in a certain column that matches the value on a certain...

GD | Latest reply: GD May 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Generate multiple sheets from master sheet Closed

I really need help in this, I am not very good in programming in Excel, if you can guide me that will be very helpful.Willr eally apprecaite it very m...

DAVEfromD | Latest reply: DAVEfromD May 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro To Copy Paste Value Until A Condition Is Met Closed

Hello All I could sure use some help on a Macro, i'm still a newbie The Case is : A1 is the sum of row 4 In A3 there is a value of 1, B3 t...

limwilliam | Latest reply: limwilliam May 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • auto update data between sheets Closed

Hello, I have 3 sheets with data table all linked to sheet #4. how to set that every time a new data is entered on one of the 3 sheets it will ap...

dana | Latest reply: vcoolio May 22, 2016
    1 reply
  • formula Closed

Hello, I am trying to sum up the number of times a certain term is found in a spreadsheet and associate it with the number that is at the top of t...

lesker | Latest reply: lesker May 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting in Excel 2010 Closed

Hello, In a celll that contains an if fumula which calculates if a cell is an "Actual" or Forecast" based on a drop down box selection, I would ...

Jules10 | Latest reply: rramesh99 May 21, 2016
    1 reply
  • Copy and paste entire row above specific cell value Closed

Hello Team I want to copy the first row in the below table and insert wherever the cell has a value as "105125" in column C . Your urgent assistan...

Nathan2016 | Latest reply: Nathan2016 May 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • Vba code to run faster Closed

Hello, Not much experience with writing macros and with help from some awesome forums and googling have put pieces together. Having issue running...

Ikhan99 | Latest reply: Ikhan99 May 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • Code to copy entire row into sheet two or three Closed

Hello, I created an excel document with different rows. I would like the ability to transfer these rows to either sheet 2, 3 or 4 based on either ...

Cassie | Latest reply: ac3mark May 20, 2016
    5 replies
  • Excel '10 - A Macro to Populate Month Column Based on Date/Sched Closed

Hello, I'm trying to work on a macro in Excel 2010 to auto-populate certain month (Jan-Dec) columns with an "X" based on the criteria of two oth...

k712 | Latest reply: k712 May 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel 2010 - A Macro to Populate Month Columns Based on Date/Sch Closed

I'm trying to work on a macro in Excel 2010 to auto-populate certain month (Jan-Dec) columns with an "X" based on the criteria of two other columns. ...

k712 | Latest reply: k712 May 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • Counting Names Separately Closed

Hello, I would like to request that how to count names separately if in any one columns contains more than one names. Such as it is given below: ...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb May 20, 2016
    2 replies
  • Conditional format range if one cell contains certain text Closed

Hello, I'm looking to use conditional formatting to make the cell next to a particular recurring word (for example, "new") highlighted. I have a s...

Trying2Learn | Latest reply: ac3mark May 19, 2016
    1 reply
  • Copy a row based on a cell value. Closed

Hello, I have a very large spread sheet that I am trying to sort on to new tabs. Example tab one has the data and column A is the sorting column t...

Lost | Latest reply: Lost May 18, 2016
    0 replies
  • Filter multiple worksheets based on data input in a master works Closed

Hi, I need some help with creating a VBA. I have a workbook that contains 6 worksheets. The first worksheet is a summary of the data listed in the...

tina16marie | Latest reply: tina16marie May 17, 2016
    0 replies
  • Copy\paste Closed

Hello, Please help with below query Have 2 worksheets in same workbook and below macro is extracting data from other sheet based on firstname a...

Ikhan99 | Latest reply: Ikhan99 May 16, 2016
    0 replies
  • Creating macro to search two values and delete them Closed

Hello, I´m new here. but I´ll try to do my best. I am looking for a macro where I can search in the column "I" all the values between two value...

RICARDOALVAR... | Latest reply: vcoolio May 16, 2016
    1 reply
  • Auto transfer from one tab to another Closed

Hello, I have been looking for ways on how to transfer a data in gdoc sheet from another tab. Example.. From Original File all data for ca...

Ishy | Latest reply: Ishy May 16, 2016
    0 replies
  • Verifing-Vin Numbers Solved/Closed

Good Afternoon, I have two Excel Worksheets, Mobile Equipment List, and USDOTALLBasics. Both contain the Vehicle Id Numbers. Is there a way to comp...

AndreOrion | Latest reply: AndreOrion May 16, 2016
    4 replies
  • formula Closed

I have multiple rows and one field is called product and the other is color. I am trying to figure out one formula that can be used on all the cells. ...

j4641 | Latest reply: j4641 May 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • macro to search 2 values in a colum and delete them Closed

hi friends I´m new here. but I´m trying to make a macro where I can search in the column "I" all the values between two values. Those values are loc...

RICARDOALVAR... | Latest reply: RICARDOALVAREZOROZCO May 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • convert 4012016 and 24012016 in date format Closed

dear sir how we convert 4012016 and 24012016 in date format as dd/mm/yyyy in excel.

skk | Latest reply: skk May 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • Dates from an IF statement Closed

Hello, I ve selected some dates via a simple if statement and can see the dates in the cell where I want them. But when I try to use them in anoth...

Ian | Latest reply: Ian May 14, 2016
    2 replies
  • .xlsx, xls file Closed

Hi, I am not able to open the MS Excel file i receive in xlsx or xls format.How can i open it ? Thanks, Manwendra

Manwendra_j | Latest reply: Tabeer May 14, 2016
    1 reply
  • Macro auto fill is not working Closed

Hi all I am trying to write for my excel .I am begginer and this first time I tred Macro. I wrote this code Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVa...

Ashkan1984 | Latest reply: Ashkan1984 May 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • Weekly Totals Closed

Hello, I have a column of dates and a column of transactions. Often there are multiple transactions on the same day. How can I enter a formula in ...

micoban | Latest reply: micoban May 13, 2016
    25 replies
  • To find a word in a sentence columnwise Closed

Hello, I am trying to find a particular word in a set of sentences columnwise. For example cells A1:A100 has the sentences and cell B1:B20 has the...

Saaj | Latest reply: ac3mark May 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Counting a text Range if another text range has a value of.... Closed

Hi Everyone... Finding this really hard to figure out... I have Cell A1:A50 Containing lots of names And I have Cells C1:C50 Containing the Statu...

mostro32 | Latest reply: mostro32 May 12, 2016
    0 replies
  • Modify the Macro Closed

Hello, I would like to request please modify the below macro. The below macro create a line (shape), in all sheets. If it once created (or it a...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb May 12, 2016
    0 replies
  • If date exists (or any value) in B2, return value of 1 to C2 Closed

Hello, If for example there is a value of a date in column B (Row b2 or other) I need it to return a value of 1 in column C (C2 and corresponding)...

T | Latest reply: T May 12, 2016
    3 replies
  • using formula for conditional formatting Closed

Hello, Excel 2013 I need to add an if formula that creates conditional formatting and I get the basics of it but my formula is not working It's ...

Richard | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 12, 2016
    1 reply
  • Need to know the excel macro Closed

Hello, I have a data like this which I would like to know the macro function. Row column A 1 123 2 456 3 789 Am curr...

Srini | Latest reply: Srini May 12, 2016
    0 replies
  • formula that searches in a row for a cell/column that contains Solved/Closed

Hi. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could assist me with the following formula in excel: I would like a formula that searches in a ro...

Zellie | Latest reply: Zellie May 12, 2016
    2 replies
  • Removing a returned value of FALSE in Excel Closed

Hello, Here is my formula. Please tell me how I can eliminate the FALSE value for cells that don't fall within the date range (e.g. cells with dat...

CG | Latest reply: ac3mark May 11, 2016
    1 reply
  • Verifying VIN Closed

I have two Excel Worksheets, ie, Mobile Equipment List, and USDOTALLBasics. Both contain the Vehicle Id Numbers. Is there a way to compare and confi...

AndreOrion | Latest reply: AndreOrion May 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • Auto populate based on matched data from other sheet Closed

hi, Newbie here.. Was wondering if this could be achieved thru vba as have tried using formulas and vlookup thru matching criteria and it takes fore...

Ikhan99 | Latest reply: Ikhan99 May 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • Error in VBA Solved/Closed

Hey, So I Have the following code: Sub GesamtlisteAenderung(ByVal Target As Range) Dim x As Integer If Intersect(Target, Columns("B:...

Newmie2013 | Latest reply: Newmie2013 May 11, 2016
    1 reply
  • Automatically transfer data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I have never done anything like this and i just watched a video that got me the first two correct columns in the second sheet but i am unable...

Breanne | Latest reply: vcoolio May 11, 2016
    1 reply
  • Macro Help - Pasting Closed

I am trying to write a macro for updating workbooks for of my accounts. Basically I have a master sheet of some data for all accounts and need to copy...

Kevin | Latest reply: Kevin May 10, 2016
    0 replies
  • Extracting data from sheets added everyhour Closed

is there a way to extract data from sheets i add? like if i have data from multiple hours but i put all the data in one book but in different hours is...

haroltan | Latest reply: TrowaD May 10, 2016
    6 replies
  • Replace function in Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request that in the range D11 to D510 if "-" or " -" or "- " this found then it would be replace with " ". Please do it ...

smuneeb | Latest reply: TrowaD May 10, 2016
    6 replies
  • VBA copy based on list to specific directory. Closed

Hi, I am attempting to copy a file with names from an excel list and copy them to a specific directory using VBA. I am using rizvisa1's code from http...

chancech | Latest reply: chancech May 10, 2016
    0 replies
  • Securing a Excel Workbook Solved/Closed

Hey! I Need to save a Workbook strictly as a Template where the peolple at work can't screw it up. I'd like to have it so that they can open my...

Newmie2013 | Latest reply: Newmie2013 May 10, 2016
    2 replies
  • Copying function using VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Problem that desperately Needs to be fixed: I am trying to create a Participant List, and in order to Keep it "clean", am using ...

Newmie2013 | Latest reply: Newmie2013 May 10, 2016
    5 replies
  • Compare 2 columns on 2 sheets for value of cell Closed

I have tried several different formulas and cannot seem to get it right. I have a work book with 2 sheets. I am trying to populate column E of she...

Kyna | Latest reply: Newmie2013 May 9, 2016
    1 reply
  • how to recover previous version of an excel file already saved Closed

Hello, how to recover previous version of an excel file already saved Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Mustafa | Latest reply: xpcman May 8, 2016
    1 reply