Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2851 - 2900 of about 9,830
  • Copy value from sheet 2 to next blank cell in sheet 1 Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet that works out golf handicaps from the score entered, what I need is a macro that copies the score from sheet2 A1 to the n...

Loc | Latest reply: Loc Jan 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Button to copy sum to next row on another sheet Closed

Hi, I think i have almost go this (pretty new with vba). On first sheet 'comparison' i have a few variables which can be changed then the sum of...

Stokesy13 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 22, 2016
    3 replies
  • excel 2103 Closed

Hello, I am having trouble I have 1 workday starting on 2/19 and ending on 2/19 the value comes back as 0 when I enter the workday formula how do ...

mimi | Latest reply: mimi Jan 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Barcode Help!! Closed

Hello, I am making a barcode system and I want to be able to display the information given in the barcode in the cells next to it. For example I a...

Devyn | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 22, 2016
    2 replies
  • Auto Populate record from one sheet to another Closed

I'm working on a commissions spreadsheet for my company. There is a separate tab for each sales rep as well as the Sales Director. For every record ...

newhgl1 | Latest reply: newhgl1 Jan 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • How do I exclude a value when using COUNTA? Closed

Hello, I am currently using the following formula to count cells that are not empty =COUNTA (D4:D17) However in this range there are certain...

Dan | Latest reply: RayH Jan 22, 2016
    1 reply
  • automatically send lines of data to sheets from a master Closed

Hello, i have a master sheet of over 2000 entries, one of the columns is "category" based on this category i want to send the whole line of data t...

finch13 | Latest reply: finch13 Jan 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Cant get vba code to work as desired... Closed

Hi, Looking for a solution to the following issue with some vba code I was kindly given. 1) I have a scenario where if a user leaves one or more...

fingermouse | Latest reply: fingermouse Jan 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Automatic transfer of data Closed

Dear CCM, I have a sheet with combined values for different units and I manually sort into the different units manually by copying and pasting into ...

Ibtom | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 22, 2016
    1 reply
  • excel Closed

Hello, if the column a and column b are equal, i want to put "-"(minus sign) before the data of column b for further technical purpose. eg. it lo...

Bkp | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 22, 2016
    1 reply
  • How to compare data between two excel files Closed

Hello, I want to know the easiest way to compare data between two different Excel files.Both the files are same in structure but data can be diffe...

Sumit | Latest reply: Sumit Jan 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • VBA: Creating new Sheets based on copy, Nameing them the Cells Closed

Ok, i am gonna try to be so clear i can. on Sheet 1 (Start Sida) i have a list from cells A9 to A500 with names. atm only A9-A52 have names in them. ...

Zodiacswe | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 22, 2016
    1 reply
  • Average a range of data with leaving out one value each time Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to calculate the onset time of LRP. I need to average 30 columns with leaving out one column each time. For exa...

ZOUjojo | Latest reply: ZOUjojo Jan 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to copy values in sheet 1 to sheet2 based on column name Closed

Hi, please help with the query here. I have set of data in sheet 1 and sheet 2. Sheet 2 is the source data. Sheet 1 contains the data after it's confi...

ashjey29 | Latest reply: ashjey29 Jan 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Need the number of rows with exact criteria from 2 columns Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a formula that tells me how many rows fit the specific criteria. I have my data on my first tab. The first crucial infor...

MiaScales | Latest reply: MiaScales Jan 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • how can I multiply a numeric value and alphabetic value in exce? Closed

Hello,plz answer as soon as possible

gurpreet | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 21, 2016
    1 reply
  • Difficult Query Closed

Hello, I would like to request for a difficult query that may be not solvable logically. If user enter az123456789 or az-123456789 it always co...

smuneeb | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 21, 2016
    4 replies
  • autofill a column according to values in another column Closed

Hello, I need to autofill a column according to certain data in another column It goes like this Column B contains various data including a ...

shanks | Latest reply: shanks Jan 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • Automatically transfer data from one worksheet to various others Closed

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to automatically transfer data from one excel worksheet to another worksheet but only when a specific cell(s) ar...

621carrots | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 21, 2016
    1 reply
  • Automatically transfering data after generating new worksheets Closed

Hello, It has been a while since I have worked with code and would appreciate any help. I have one code already working which is gathering all ...

Ricky | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 21, 2016
    3 replies
  • How to automatically create workbook Closed

Hi, I have a table (contain a list of problem in production line) in a workbook. I want that, whenever I add a line in the table to register a probl...

digun | Latest reply: digun Jan 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • Search and copy.. Closed

I have two Work Books open and I have filters on both WBs.. Let's say I have filters for Name, Birth Date, Address, and Phone# for both WBs. Is it pos...

ja981m | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 20, 2016
    3 replies
  • Macro to rename tabs based on cell reference on another sheet Closed

Hello, I am attempting to rename 5 sheets in a workbook based on values from a sheet titled Raw Data Information. The first sheet should be named bas...

jlcorte14 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 20, 2016
    1 reply
  • countdown in excel Closed

Hi, I'm a bit of a formula novice in excel. I have been googling, but not sure if I'm typing in the right questions, or if what I want to do is eve...

sarahwinter | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 20, 2016
    1 reply
  • Macro to rename sheets based on cell value in another sheet Solved/Closed

I am attempting to rename 5 sheets in a workbook based on values from a sheet titled Raw Data Information. The first sheet should be named based on '...

jlcorte14 | Latest reply: jlcorte14 Jan 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • Embedding images in looped sub for different worksheets Closed

Hi there, I've been using a macro at work that inserts images into one column, based on the values of cells in another column. This has served me ...

luzaroon | Latest reply: luzaroon Jan 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • I need to copy a cell from sheet 1 to sheet 2 if a refrence happ Closed

Hello, I want to know how to make a formula for below example if G2 at sheet 1 equal yes copy F2 at sheet 1 to A2 at sheet 2 and if G2 at sheet ...

ekaelraie | Latest reply: ekaelraie Jan 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macros Query - Run a formula that changes by current work week Closed

Hello, I am fairly new to Macros and I'm basically trying to run a formula that will change each week by work week. The formula I want to use i...

brenx1 | Latest reply: brenx1 Jan 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • improving a macro Closed

Hello, If someone out there can help me with a macro, I would greatly appreciate it and you will be in my debt until the cows come home. The ma...

Major.Bull | Latest reply: Major.Bull Jan 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to Combine 2 Formulas in one box? Closed

Hello, I would gladly appreciate any advice on how to finish or redo my formula. I have most of my formula but I can not figure out how to do the la...

stargazer | Latest reply: stargazer Jan 19, 2016
    2 replies
  • Creating a timeline with Excel Closed

Hello, another newbie here. I'm trying to create a single Excel data worksheet that is used to calculate timelines and due dates on additional work...

ForePeaks | Latest reply: ForePeaks Jan 18, 2016
    0 replies
  • Corrupted files/ won't open with Windows 10 Closed

Hello, I am unable to open some excel files since going over to Windows 10. I have tried some of the suggestions found on the internet but no solut...

Dibble | Latest reply: Dibble Jan 18, 2016
    0 replies
  • automatically copy the row into the appropriate sheet Closed

Hi everyone. I've set up an excel 2010 workbook to log maintenance repairs through the hotel. sheet 1 is an ongoing log of 5 columns. A= location ...

cam64 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 18, 2016
    1 reply
  • Do I combine 2 Formulas? Closed

Hello, I have most of my formula but I can not figure out how to do the last part. here is what I need (60-A1)*0.00055 so I have that set up under ...

stargazer | Latest reply: stargazer Jan 16, 2016
    0 replies
  • how to set no of copies to 5 in print preview Closed

Hello, I would like to request that how to set no of copies to 5 in print preview through macro with showing print dialog of MS-Office 2013 Tha...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Jan 16, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro to copy and paste rows until blank comes Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me to write macro code for the below condition. I have data sheet which updates on a daily basis and no. Of rows with r...

Emmanuel | Latest reply: Emmanuel Jan 16, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel Filter/Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, Thank you in advance for any time/help you can offer! I'm working on a contact list in Excel and I need to be able to filter my contacts i...

LSKM | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 15, 2016
    4 replies
  • Run-time error with copy-and-insert rows macro Closed

Hi, I am using the following macro to copy and insert rows in an Excel spreadsheet, based on a user inputted value. I place the cursor in the desire...

Greg | Latest reply: Greg Jan 15, 2016
    12 replies
  • How to automate copying cells from one workbook to another. Closed

I need a VBA, macro or some way to be able to load cells from one workbook to another. The first workbook has the cells I need on one row, I need to c...

smoothsa | Latest reply: smoothsa Jan 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • Colours for dates that are on 2 & 3 month cycles Closed

Hello, In my current role, I have a number of people that I have to assess. I would like to be able to do the below so i can easily identify who i...

akers | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 14, 2016
    1 reply
  • Columns & Rows Help Solved/Closed

Hello all, In short, here is what I need help doing: I would like to take 15 items in one column and transfer them into a row in another spread...

futurepsych92 | Latest reply: futurepsych92 Jan 14, 2016
    5 replies
  • Formula for if cell contains word, assign value for multiple Closed

Hello, I am looking for a formula to help me assign a value for multiple words and values. If column A has the contains Apple, assign X. IF i...

hdiesel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 14, 2016
    1 reply
  • Highlight Dates for 3 or 2 month cycles Closed

Hi, I manage a number of staff and have to assess them. I want to be able to do the below so i can easily identify who is close to the time limit. ...

akers | Latest reply: akers Jan 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel Filter Question Closed

Hello, I'm working on a contact list in Excel and I need to be able to filter my contacts in a few different ways. Each contact is in a row and ea...

LSKM | Latest reply: LSKM Jan 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel conditional formatting Closed

Hi All, I need your help with conditional formatting please? I've a project timeline on a week and month calendar form. I've applied conditiona...

Danieeeella | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 14, 2016
    3 replies
  • forget password of Excel file Closed

Hi, All friends I have forget password for my excel files to open, can any one help me to open this file. I have attached picture of problem. ...

musharafpk | Latest reply: musharafpk Jan 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • get last used column address using current region property Closed

Greetings, I have attached an image a look like of my input file. In this, I need to get the address of the highlighted portion. I have used 1 as t...

Poojapriya | Latest reply: Poojapriya Jan 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • 25% of a cell if text in another? Closed

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with the formula for 25% of a cell if another cell has text in it to give me the sum total of a ra...

ojitos | Latest reply: ojitos Jan 13, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel data transfer between separate spread sheets Closed

Hi guys, I have a table in the spreadsheet that I want to transfer data from to another spreadsheet. The thing is that even though not every field ...

dynamit3 | Latest reply: dynamit3 Jan 13, 2016
    0 replies
  • Need to search an excel spreadsheet column Closed

but hoping I'm wrong? Need to search an excel spreadsheet column (say column D) for all rows with the text "3 Pounds" If the text is found in a cel...

heyhere | Latest reply: heyhere Jan 13, 2016
    1 reply