Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3851 - 3900 of about 9,830
  • Joining and deleteing lines Closed

Hi, I wonder if you can help me, I've got some software the produces a table similar to the below where if the user has more than one car, it puts ...

Tapton4562 | Latest reply: Tapton4562 Apr 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • duplicate excel lists Closed

I have two excel lists, one containing 10,000 members and one containing 12,000 members. How do I formulate a list of those members who only appear ...

misfitsmedia | Latest reply: misfitsmedia Apr 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • adding cells across multiple sheets Closed

Hello, Trying to add same cell across different sheets..after a bunch of tries with formulas..finally got it but it wont add cuz it has a text..how ...

dalet | Latest reply: dalet Apr 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • A macro that creates a sheet as I add names Closed

Hello, I am an absolute nocie when in comes to VBA and wondered if anyone can help. I am trying to create a macro that will copy a new name entered...

GingerJohn | Latest reply: GingerJohn Apr 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • Please help resolve this Closed

Hello, =IF(B1=Sheet2!A1,C1=Sheet2!B1) i have a cell in sheet 1 need to write the price from sheet 2 when I put a certain text in sheet 1 Conf...

roukaf | Latest reply: vcoolio Apr 11, 2015
    4 replies
  • Macro Help - Copy/paste into a new workbook. Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has over 570,000 rows, starting a column A and ending at column S. I need to be able to break my spreadsheet down...

Chanceux001 | Latest reply: Chanceux001 Apr 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing two columns Closed

Hello, I have two columns of costs that I need to compare by a table with colors signifying one cost was higher, lower, or equal to. MAP cost i...

Jake | Latest reply: Jake Apr 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • new formula Closed

Hello, Is there a formula to get a total if row 4, column D is 8 @ 2000 and row 6, column D is 9 @ 2000. The total should equal 17. I want...

judy | Latest reply: judy Apr 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • conditional formatting Closed

Hi, I have a problem regarding a sheet i'm trying to format. I want to color an entire row but i get color only in certain cells. The sheet look...

bedunem | Latest reply: bedunem Apr 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • formula Closed

Hello, Is there a formula to get a total of all of the Salt in column D. Column B could be a multitude of different commodities, salt, pepper, etc....

judy | Latest reply: judy Apr 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro for deleting everyother six rows starting with row 7. Closed

Hello, I am trying to use the macro function to delete six rows, skip six row, then delete six and so on. Can you help me? Configuration: Windo...

Joy | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • In Excel Programming Closed

HELLO I have two to four columns, each column number is 100 The program will seek to rebound in the second column of numbers in the first column num...

NIMA | Latest reply: NIMA Apr 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formart Closed

Hello, i have like four colums like below Name Age DOB Status AAA 23 XXXX Active BBB 25 xxxx ...

dhavala | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • input repetetive data Closed

Hello, I have to input 100 + truck weights, number plates, ticket nrs and loading times. I was wondering if any one had an easy to use template ...

Inputer | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy column to existing workbook and save as Closed

Hello, First of all, I'm essentially a VB novice - I've copied and applied a few very basic scripts, but nothing of this magnitude, so any and a...

sarahzim | Latest reply: sarahzim Apr 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • What cell is my data coming from? Solved/Closed

Oh dear - back again ... :^( After you guys help again with VBA. I'm never going to volunteer to try script-writing again! (at least not without...

BrianGreen | Latest reply: BrianGreen Apr 8, 2015
    4 replies
  • compare vale of A1 cell with B1 Closed

Hello, I want to know formula for the below problem. I want to compare row A with row B and if part of B contains in A then display that particul...

arun | Latest reply: arun Apr 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Complicatied find and copy cells to new sheet macro help Closed

Hi I am new to excel macros and trying to sort out a large sporting club file. Basically what I want to do is copy all player information from team "X...

Ratratty | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting with Dates Closed

I am trying to fill cells in a column which contain a date that has already passed. I go to 'Conditional Formatting', choose 'Manage Rules' and click...

Lylibean | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formula - What If Closed

I need to create a what if statement for a workbook. Example below... here's what I need, if Column B has the words "Left Blank" I need for it to ...

lsteedly | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy from a workbook from worksheet in Excel to another Closed

I have a worksheet[Fleet] in a workbook and to copy two column on like row ''a'' and ''b'' to another close worksheet [ Normal] on row ''h'' and ''t...

majroo | Latest reply: majroo Apr 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • set up a count loop Closed

Hello, How do i set up a count loop Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.118

roj | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 7, 2015
    2 replies
  • About Comments. Closed

Hello, I have a data in A1 cell and certain information of this data is in other sheet. Now i need a pop-up comments when mouse just moves near...

Pushpa | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 7, 2015
    3 replies
  • Using if Closed

Hello!! I am trying to use IF condition for the below situation Copying data from sheet1 to cell's A sheet 2 if cell's "A" sheet 1 equals date fro...

halmirza | Latest reply: halmirza Apr 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • Transferring information from previous spreadsheet Solved/Closed

Hi everyone, I'm a junior doctor from Australia, and I'm trying to use excel to make my ward management a more efficient process! Everyday we get ...

JoDWil | Latest reply: skreechy Apr 7, 2015
    17 replies
  • Excel- A Macro to copy data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, Could anyone help me with this. I am trying to write a macro with following criteria. 1. Every week a set of data is entered into she...

solosis | Latest reply: vcoolio Apr 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to transfer the data from one excel sheet Closed

Hi, I want to transfer the data from one sheet to multiple sheets based on one specific one cell text. e.g. i have customer details for sales and t...

manishkjain1976 | Latest reply: manishkjain1976 Apr 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • Single Quote - Excel 2007 Solved/Closed

Hi, Does anyone know what the single quotation mark ' means when entered at the beginning of a cell? I notice that the quotation mark does not ...

smileanandh | Latest reply: FLAWLESSVW Apr 6, 2015
    8 replies
  • Conditional Formatting based on expiration dates Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to introduce conditional formatting to a range of cells with date values. I want each cell in the range to b...

bc | Latest reply: BC Apr 6, 2015
    2 replies
  • Cell value based on other cell's conditional format font color Closed

Hello, I have conditional formatting on cell a1 that if it is from a list of text then its font color is blue. in b1 cell i want to write "Blue" i...

mirzayasir | Latest reply: mirzayasir Apr 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • how to convert date into words Closed

how to convert date into words

ramkumar0628 | Latest reply: ramkumar0628 Apr 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • auto generated file using vba Closed

Hello, i am new to vba ..i want to create file by selecting month of the calendar ..suppose if i selected march from sheet1 ..row and column need ...

nataraj | Latest reply: nataraj Apr 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • Two criteria to check if a date in Excel Solved/Closed

Despite my best efforts going round in circles on a simple problem. Help gratefully accepted.... If say, Cell A1 can have two values - "In" or "Out" ...

LearningCurve | Latest reply: vcoolio Apr 5, 2015
    13 replies
  • Find and remove duplicates between two cells multiple times Closed

I have a very long list that is broken into various length sections. Each section starts with the same phrase. I want to select the cells in each se...

LSG815 | Latest reply: LSG815 Apr 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Transfering row data back-an-fro between sheets with condition Closed

Hello, I am searching for a solution and came across your website; my problem: Sheet 1 is a chronological list of issues listed in a corrective actio...

Puzzled H&S | Latest reply: Puzzled H&S Apr 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Formula to add big number of day to date in excel sheet Solved/Closed

Dear Please advise me how I can creat formula in excel sheet to help me to calculate due payment day for LC. As example I want to add 120 or 180 day...

Renaming | Latest reply: mgkimmel Apr 4, 2015
    3 replies
  • word search in a cell Closed

Hello, In one cell i have below text: NIPPLE, PIPE: TYPE SEAMLESS, SIZE 1/2 IN, LENGTH 100 MM, CONNECTION TE, MATERIAL CS ASTM A106, RATING...

peaceismail | Latest reply: peaceismail Apr 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Using the last few characters on a different sheet Solved/Closed

Hi All, Me again - I HATE VBA! it is so simple that I get frutrated when I cant get a simple thing right. Im trying to write a VBA script that n...

BrianGreen | Latest reply: BrianGreen Apr 3, 2015
    2 replies
  • copy rows from all tabs in the sheet Closed

I have an excel file with several tabs. I want to read a specific column in each tab and if matches a word or string then copy that entire row in a ne...

MAK | Latest reply: MAK Apr 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing 2 columns with conditional results Closed

Hello: I am a basic/intermediate excel user and new to this type of forum, but I am hopeful someone will be able to provide me with some help/solution...

Q-bic | Latest reply: Q-bic Apr 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Date formatting wont change Closed

Hello, I have a date field that show 43036, but in the menu bar it shows the actual date of 3/1/2015. How can I have my data in the cell showing ...

SoniB | Latest reply: SoniB Apr 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • convert every 4 rows to columns Closed

Hello, I need to convert every 4 rows to columns I have 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and trying to get 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...ect p...

gjones2088 | Latest reply: gjones2088 Apr 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • How can data automatically go into a calendar created on excel? Closed

Hello, I created a calendar on excel to collect past, present and future data but I wish to run it automatically. I know how to link data from on...

Ani | Latest reply: RayH Apr 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • excel question Closed

Hello, I am looking for a formula for excel: I have three tabs, how to make one cell automatically return to "1" within the first tab; and the cel...

Alan | Latest reply: RayH Apr 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formating Closed

I have a spread sheet with 2 columns; In column 1(one) I am tracking Employees. in column 2 (two), I track the employees position. When a position i...

rduncanhoops | Latest reply: RayH Apr 3, 2015
    3 replies
  • VBA cod Solved/Closed

how i send data to you for solve the vba cod create in my excel file.

Prashantmh | Latest reply: Prashantmh Apr 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • Formulas being lost in second sheet after sort Closed

Hello, If someone could help me with this please, have a number of sheets for pricing a product we produce, so in sheet 1 I place the purchase pri...

Conor | Latest reply: Conor Apr 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • Data between tabs Closed

Hello, I have a number of sheets for pricing a product we produce, so in sheet 1 I place the purchase price of all the items we buy then sheet 2 I...

conor | Latest reply: conor Apr 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • vlookup won't work Solved/Closed

I am trying to set up a formula in Excel 2013 that says to look at what is in X11, find the title and explanation in a group of cells on another works...

Cookie5 | Latest reply: Cookie5 Apr 2, 2015
    2 replies
  • Transfering data from one workbook to another Closed

Hello everyone! My problem is based on that I have a workbook no 1 (picture added) where I would like to add data and I would like to transfer adde...

maarjaliisam | Latest reply: maarjaliisam Apr 2, 2015
    0 replies