The discussions

Laptop screen is blank light button is on.

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30 gud day.. please help me.. my laptop just suddenly shut down then a ligth bulb button is on....

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
bionik

My pen drive is not openning

Hello, I can't open my pen drive. When I inserted it to my computer it just appear a removable disk and then when I tried to open it tells that th...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Black screen problem

Hello, when I turn my pc on. start up sound is heard. the fan and cpu seem to be running but the computer has a black screen in Windows.... ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Physical memory dump ertor

Hello sir/madam, Hi I'm having a problem. I have a very pc running windows 7 32 bit prof) and everything was fine shut down computer without a p...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

Dvd drive is missing

Hello,am kizzy and am usin windows7 i woke up from bed in the morning and found out that my dvd/cd rom is missin.pls help me solve this problem ...

jack4rall

Hp officejet j3608 all in one printer

Solved

Hello, I have a new pc and have lost my installation disc for a hp officejet j3608 all in one printer. Please help with an installation disc. Th...

jack4rall

Networking

Hello, Hello, i have configured to the windows xp this is very important is a this antiviruas instoll is not activat there are is dll file miss ...

Ambucias

Keyboard problem...

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-C13G/B Laptop installed with WinXP sp3. The keypad of the laptop is not working. Its not giving any input on the scr...

hacker.ashish

Cant access my local hard disk

Closed

Hello, I Cant access my local hard disk in my computer, whenever i try to open the hard drive a dialog box appears showing windows explorer ...

RWomanizer

Need to connect hp laptop to colortrekplus tv

Closed

Hello, I do have Colorterk plus TV with RCA panal & HP laptop with VGA port + windows 7. I bought 3 RCA to VGA cable (i.e. Red, Blue, Green to VGA...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Pen drive write protected unable to remove

Solved

Kinston 2GB pend drive all ways show the msg write protected. How can I remove it please. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Web cam not working

Hello, i have dell inspiron n5010 laptop in this laptop windows 7 32-bit operating system has been loaded ther is some problem with web cam the...

jack4rall

Lost motherboard

Hello, i lost mother bord. my laptop performance is not good i wamt to formet my lapi. ples help Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.24

jack4rall

Boot up problems

Hello, My Girlfriends computer is having issues. To start when attempting to boot the computer up it would go through the normal start up, the Tos...

naservedi.2011

My laptop doesnt turn on at all.

Hi, My laptop won't turn on at all. I tried all of the fixes but none of them help! I own a satelite l300 laptop made by toshiba. Can anyone please...

bionik

Dvd drive error.

Hi i have a IBM think pad laptop old model with Pentium processor. while i was installing audio driver automatically my system got restart and after ...

Ambucias

Connecting dell computer to lg tv

Closed

Hello, i have a dell desktop computer running windows xp it has an rgb output that connects straight into my tv when i boot up my computer it is d...

Ambucias

Dvd drive could not be recognised.

Closed

Hello, i have installed windows 2003 in my ibm laptop think pad.. but there is problem with dvd drive and error code 39 appears. how to solve this...

Ambucias

Usb problems

Closed

Hello, i am not able to find usb drive on my computer i had seen this which had given it with either the ntfs or the FAT partition. Try this...

Ambucias

Gateway 700 wireless keyboard problem

.-Hello, High Tech Forum, I have been trying with no success to fix a problem with my gateway 700 XL PC wireless keyboard. I would be so...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2011 by
catept2922

My sound stopped working

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0My sound on my laptop has stopped working.i was on you tube and it was fine then dissa...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Title...cannot boot to my sata hard drive in removeable encloser

Hello, my desktop crashed and i needed to access the intenal sata hard drive using my laptop. I put the sata hard disk in a usb encloser and connect...

xpcman

Bsod appears after turning on the laptop

Hello, My Daughters mini lap top which is a HP was having some problems couldnt open anything with out the screen going blue with a bunch of writin...

GM Madman

Toshiba laptop only boots up with the battery

Hello, My Toshiba Sattelite Pro A200 only boots up with the battery. The moment I connect the power able on to the laptop the screen goes off eve...

anurag

Reboot faillure

Hello, m using sony vaio VGN-N140E".. while i use recovery discs to restore the C partition to factory settings, the system came back to grub load...

bionik

Are my motherboards dead?

Hello, I have 2 desktops from a few years ago. I stopped using them because they weren't working. Today I took them out to see what the problems w...

bionik

Dell d610

Hello, i just struck my laptop slightly and My computer suddenly froze today and it took me to a page saying: "Internal hard disk drive not found...

jack4rall

I want a driver for my logitech webcam

Hello, i dont have a software for my logitech webcam and als dont have its box where i can find its model no and details...however i found his tag o...

bionik

Psp with 4gb memory card only showing as 1mb

Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9 I have a psp with a 4gb sandisk magic gate memory stick pro duo in it but it only shows up as 1mb when plug...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2011 by
bayu

Can i retrieve files from a usb after format?

Hello, I bought a TV which allows you to record on to a USB, it said the USB needed formatting so I proceeded. This was two weeks ago, I've j...

bionik

Dv6000 intel-based webcam drivers

Hello, Just looking for the webcam drivers for this Intrel based DV6000 .... all of the driver packs ive found are for the AMD based version.. OS...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

Toshiba laptop not working

Hello, My toshiba laptop was working perfictly and later that day it wouldnt work. When i turn it on it shows me the TOSHIBA screen and then goes t...

jack4rall

I need a webcam driver.

Hello, I have Pc-2008M webcam and i need its driver.plz help me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

The hp keyboard has stopped working suddenly

Closed

Hello, i have cleaned the keyboard while the computer is turned off and when i turned it on the keyboard didn't worked and if i told mu parents th...

Ambucias

My labtop stopped turning on.

Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude 610 with a curious problem. It suddenly stopped working and does not power on anymore. When I plug in my power sup...

Ambucias

Please insert disk message appears

Hello, sir i have connected my trancend 2 gb pen drive when i am opening my pen drive it is showing that insert disk f. so what to sir to open it. ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
debashish

Hardware problem

Hello, i have a system having 1 GB ram,mercury 1945GCM motherboard,2.53 GHZ core2duo processor and 160 GB of hardDisk...my system was working pr...

jack4rall

Mouse pad & keyboard not working

Hello all I have campaq presario CQ 60-405 EI, about three months ago installed windows 7, up until this point have never had a problem my laptop, ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2011 by
Zee

Laptop won't power on

Closed

Hello, Hi, my LG x20 netbook suddenly shut down, and now it won't restart. It has come on for a few seconds after several hours, but shuts down as...

Ambucias

Laptop problem

Closed

i switched off my laptop but then it didnt get switched off only the screen blanked out and the power light (i.e the green light is still on) and now ...

Ambucias

Reset

Solved

Hello, Hey can someone generate a password for me please? SERVICE STAG#hchkghi-2A7B :) dell e5500 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Cpu temperature over heated

Closed

I have a problem.....my processor is intel core 2 quad 2.33 Ghz when i was playing game the cpu temp show 98 deegrees celcius!!!!!!!! (i play gears ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2011 by
bradl2585

Corrupt hard drive

Hello, I experienced corrupt SATA HDD in my XP Sp2 machine, Whatever I did HDD was not identified and all the time computer was trying to boot f...

srikanth58

Dell e5500

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell latitude E5500 locked and I need a password for bios. My service tag is: 37760401765. Please help. Configuration: W...

bionik

My laptop won't turn on, i need it to work

Hello, i have an dell inspiron 1545 for 2 months and all of a sudden it shut down on its own and no matter what i do it won't turn back on....there ...

bionik

I have problems restoring my laptop...

Closed

Hello, My name is Gael. I got a sony vaio donated to me from a cruiseline company for a scholarhsip I won. This laptop was previously used by the cr...

Ambucias

Dvd won't play

Solved

Hello, I have Vista, HP Pavilion PC. DVD multi drive won't read any media. Probabmy something I did when trying to clean old stuff off. What can...

Ambucias

Title...laptop wont turn on

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80please i am in desperate need of help.my compaq presario cq40 laptop wont turn on it just went off and refus...

bionik

Acer aspire freeze up

Closed

so my acer aspire series 5742 is freezing up at the welcome menu or right before it. it has done this once before and this time no matter what i do it...

GM Madman

Computer turning on only after clearing cmos

Hello, my computer working normaly ,but doing shutdown not working not on .but clear cmos working normaly .this problem how can do that pls h...

jack4rall
Results 20751 - 20800 out of a total of 33,784