The discussions

Meaning of intel motherboard number

Closed

Hello, hi i would like know the meaning of intel boards as eg:dg965ry and dg965ss what is the difference between them Configuration: Windows XP...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Computer powers up, does not boot or monitor

Symptoms: -Monitor does not turn on at start-up, fails to communicate with computer -Computer powers up, light comes on -Fans are much louder than ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Dell xps gen 1 laptop won't boot or post

Closed

I have a Dell XPS Gen 1 Laptop (yes, now 7 years old). It has run like a charm ever since I purchased it. I upgraded it to 2Gb RAM a few years ago and...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop connection to hdtv

Hello, I have philips hdtv that i cant seem to connect with my hp laptop it worked twice but since then i just get a blue screen with no signal. plz...

xpcman

Hp pavallion dv2000 lap

Hello, suddenly my hp pavallion dv2000 showed a browny or darkish line on the right side of the screen, appears like scrolling.. it may dis...

xpcman

Pc won't boot

Hi everybody PLEASE HELP!!! My ddrm slot started smoking a week ago and i had to strip the mobo to cut away the affected area of slot. the slot ...

jack4rall

Toshiba satellite won't start (black screen)

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite will not start. The hard drive was replaced just last year. I am told by the phone consultants that the hard drive i...

jack4rall

Slow responses when connecting to samsung tv

hi, i have a laptop with an HDMI port and a samsung HD TV. I connect them via an HDMI cable, and the picture displays fine. But everything i do takes ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

My d:/ cant be accessed

Hello, i cant access my D:/ i try to run system diagnostics, it keeps showing me error with IDE and stuffs.... i cant format it because there are...

jack4rall

Pen drive not detected

Hello, when i plug my pendrive it displays unknown device please help me. Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2011 by
SteveFlores

My flash disk is dead can i revive it ?

Hello, I have a usb stick that sudently my device manager (OS WINDOWS 7) does not detect it. I can see that it recieves energy supply but thats ...

SteveFlores

4 gb sony pendrive

Hello, please give the details to format the pendrive the problem is wen i format the pendrive the error is windows couldnot format what s...

bionik

Wd external hard drive not working

Hello, I have a 2Tb WD My Book external hard drive that stopped working after a file transfer to an internal HD was suddenly stopped. No PC was ab...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

If the power led is on , but the notebook pc

Hello, I have a hp dv6000. I'm having almost the same problem. I just left it turning off for 2 days after a proper shut down. But now its not turni...

bionik

Microphone not detecting

Hello, I use internet calling but my laptop microphone doesnt seem to be working anymore, when I phone, I can hear people but they cant hear me, p...

bionik

Pendrive not showing in computer

Hello, I have 32 GB pendrive of kingston. It was not showing in computer. Regards, Puspal Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30

bionik

Pendrive format

Hello, my pen32gb drive not format show in massage there are one massages Windows was unable to complete the format. kindly help me

bionik

Windows cannot read

Hello, I was using my external hard drive when message says it needs to be formatted. when i click format, message tells windows cannot read drive...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

My computer won't on

Hello, I just bought a new Laptop for just 3 week and after using it I just shot down the system and try puting it on the next day but refused to ...

Maxxx

Drive c change to drive d and vise versa

Hello, Why the drive C (OS) suddenly change to drive D and vise versa? I'm also have try using Computer Management. But, the mesage appear "Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

My screen goes black with a cursor arrow

Closed

Hello, I just bought a used laptop and was having issues with the tray app after trying to uninstall some stuff from the previous owner. So I tried t...

22 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
bionik

My laptop screen goes completely white

Solved

Hello, I had this Acer Z280 model and while I'm watching a live news it suddenly went white completely without anything on the screen.So I shut it dow...

earth

Xp crash - black screen no windows

Hello, i've been reading and reading on this blue screen-black screen and nothing i tried seemed to work... someone help! please. when closing in...

8 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Dvd rom is not visible in window

Hello, I am using window xp service pack 2 Hardware Intel Pentium(R).RAM-512Mb,Hard Disk-160GB I am having a problem that ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2011 by
tech_pipe

No screen display on my laptop

Hello, my hp pavilion dv2000 has no display screen when on.. the blue lights are on but no screen.. it was working fine last time I used it and now ...

bionik

File or directory is corrupt and unreadable

Hello, Sir, My system error is showing after doing run commend with attrib "The file or directory\private\1000484b\mail2\00001001_s\d\0010026...

jack4rall

Cd/dvd problem

Hello, I have a problem .ie i am inserting cd/dvd .that is does not display on the my computer. plz tell me what i do? Configuration: Windows ...

tech_pipe

Toshiba u400-124 won't start up

Hello, I have a Toshiba U400-124 and on pressing the power on button, The lights come on, the HDD spins up and I can hear the head move for a coup...

Edmo117

Unlock my 2gb micro sd card

Please unlock 2gb micro sd card, I am using nokia c1-01 and nokia 7230

pcsces

Aspire one no power

Closed

Hello, My son's aspire one does not have any power even it is connected on a power supply. Can somebody help us? Configuration: Windows XP / Fi...

Ambucias

Laptop not turning on

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop,with a DC 15V battery. ive tried your process, and it didnt work for me. i may be doing the process wrong, so this ...

tech_pipe

Vaio laptop screen is blank when power on ?

Hi, I have a SONY VAIO laptop which has no display if 1. restarted or 2. switched off then restarted Very rarely display will come up whe...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

How do you add hardware

Hello, how do i add Hardware? I've tied it 30 times so plz respond! Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30

Ambucias

Usb on enable but not working

Hello, hello im raju im facing a problem in my office pc usb enable but when im put a into port it was not showing in the my computer please s...

Madhura

Laptop screen is black

Hello, Hi guys, my dell laptop (Xps 1535-256 Nvidia 8600GT graphics card, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB Ram) screen remains black when i switch it on nothing appe...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
Prakhar

Dell inspiron b130 boot up trouble

Hello, My Dell Inspiron B130 laptop isn't booting up properly. When I press the power button the fan turns on and the power light goes green, but t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Can you save my computer

Hello, I got my laptop around August 2009. Friday morning, June 10th 2011, it would not boot up. It barely started resuming windows and just froze a...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Computer screan

Hello, Ok will my computer is being dumb when I try to log in it let's me put in my password but after that my screan stays green!!! Ugh help me p...

Ser9!0

My laptop screen won't turn on

Closed

Hello, My computer was going very slow and I shut it down and cane back an hour later and the computer screen won't turn on, all the lights are work...

Ambucias

Blank screen after switching it on

Hello, I have an HP dv2500 with both Windows 7 and Linux installed. It shows a blank screen after switching it on. I have tried the following: ...

jack4rall

My monitor dont get a signal

Hello, i have an acer aspire and it keeps shutting down and giving me BSOD. and today the cpu came on but the monitor and pheripharals wasnt getting a...

bionik

My transcent 4gb pendrive is viewing usb de..

Hello, My transcent 4 gb pendrive is showing usb device not recognise for a few days.Then i uninstalled device driver and restared my pc but my pr...

jack4rall

Ucom pad problem

Hello, i bought a u com pad, I installed the cd that came with it. i can c the pad in hard ware & devices,even in control panel,yet I can't play my so...

jack4rall

Cpu/gpu problem! *help!*

Hi there, I was playing a game (WoW), when the screen instantly froze while also not letting me ctrl+alt+del. I decided to force restart the comput...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2011 by
Ady

Pls computer always turn off itself and reboo

Hello, Why my computer always turn off itself and reboots when i try to download any software? Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
hacker.ashish

My cd\dvd isn't reading ..

Solved

Hello Guys >> I have moved my cd drive to another PC to open a disc on the PC and when I got it connected to the PC , it worked , open\close , but ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
O.M.B

Cant get computer turn on

My computer is facing some kind of problem. Yesterday i turned off the computer then when i tried to open it today then..blah! blah! blah!!! When i tr...

10 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
hacker.ashish

Obituary of a school laptop

Hello, My name is Freaking Out. My school provides its students with laptops to use, but they still belong to the school. Today, I think I murdered ...

hacker.ashish

Dell a/c shuts down when plugged into laptop

Hello, This is obviously a m/b problem. I don't see anything loose (a/c plug on mb), or burnt. Any idea of what m/b component that would cause t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Laptop screen is blank light button is on.

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30 gud day.. please help me.. my laptop just suddenly shut down then a ligth bulb button is on....

bionik
Results 20701 - 20750 out of a total of 33,783