The discussions

How to formatt the pendrive

My pen drive cant format it shows the message windows cant format

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
le hollandais volant

Install my webcam

Hello,i wanna install my logitech webcam without cd and i dont know the model,i really dont know what shoud i do?! can u help me,it`s been written on ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
annie

I am getting this message

i am getting this messag eth0: PCI Bus error 4390 eth0: PCI Bus error 6390 eth0: PCI Bus error 0290 what dose it mean thank Configurat...

dist.urbd

Hdmi

using windows 7, a hdmi cable from my gateway laptop to HDTV Iget great picture but no sound.

Andrew321

My webcam doesnt work!!!

my webcam doesnt work!!! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Dropped laptop

Hi I dropped my sony vaio laptop. The screen flickered then went black. I turned it off and on; the screen came back on. A day later, the screen st...

ash_perez01

Im using t700 can i make camera mobile as web

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.9 im using t700 can i make camera mobile as webcam ? and how

dist.urbd

My computer keeps rebooting

hello i was on my computer and it shut down i tryed putting it back on and it works for about couple of secounds and then it's loading windows xp it ...

dist.urbd

Format

Wndows can't format my flashcard for my cell phone

used cell phone

Sony vaio web cam help needed vgn-nw310f

i have gone to the sony website and downloaded the web cam software for my computer model. and my cam is still not working? any one have any ideas? ...

yvette9tx

Bsd :(

Ok... Iv'e been all over the internet looking on a way to fix this problem. One day I came home I went to get on my computer and it went passed all th...

dist.urbd

Laptop to tv viewing

Hello, what kind of cable can i use to connect my laptop to my tv to view downloaded films or programs through my tv,i have a hd jvc tv and a hd sony...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
Eddie

Lenovo t61, no display

My Lenovo T61, when turned on, there is apparent backlight on from the monitor, but just no display of anything. But if I connect my external monitor ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
techboywii

Micro sd card

Hi iv just bought a new phone and i have allready got a micro sd memory card with over 200 songs on it but when i put it in my new phone my songs or ...

Roe

Laptop problems

I have a hp pavilion dv2500 and its not turning on. when i plug it in it lets me no its charging but i cant turn it on. Please help. i have already tr...

latif

Aspire one d150 1bb network controler

pls help me to find free dwonload of Aspire one D150 1Bb network controler Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

My msg are not going from mobile

my msg r not going Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Plz help........my laptop is not starting

when i press the power button....only the power light is on....my laptop is acer 5738z.....plzzzz help

closeup22

External monitor and laptop monitor same time

i can get the external monitor to work with function F8 and close the lid on the computer. i need to run both moitors at the same time. Configurati...

closeup22

Sony vgn-cr220e web cam wont work

Solved

Hello, i just bought a used sony vgn-cr220e laptop and everything is working fine except the camera, if you check it from device manager, you see it...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
QuestExpert

Can't find it

hi i have inspiron mini 10 and i've tried the f11 and f8 but still it doesnt work... it just beeps and when it let go the keys the start up menu open ...

closeup22

My computer wont reconize my creative zen??

Closed

my computer dosnt detect my zen.... but it charges??? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Missil a940lcd2bl

My new Missil player just turns off everytime I turn it on anyone know how to fix or stop this?

closeup22

Cannot see ext hdd for more than 5 seconds

I recently bought a new computer. All I want to do is transfer my files from my old hard drives to the new computer. Both are running windows 7. easy ...

closeup22

Acer aspire gone mental.

Basically, when i turn my laptop on, it makes noises as if it's starting up but nothing happens on the screen or anything, then after about 1 second o...

closeup22

It wont turn on hp pavilion

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? MY HP PAVILION SOMETIMES TURNS ON AND SOMETIME IT WONT. SOMETIMES WHEN I PRESS THE POWER BUTTON THE BLUE LIGHT COME ON BUT THATS...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
pottar

One sided headphones

Hello, Only the right side of my headphones is working why is that? What caused the other side not to work?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by

No light on key board

no light on keyboardConfiguration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

yoliepolie

Monitor not turning on

Hello, My monitor this morning was not responding to my computer this morning(worked fine last night). Getting power, but monitor doesn't pick up an...

sharpman

No display or beeps. tried everything!!

Hi all, This is my first post :D and I hope ive posted it in the right place. Well a few days ago I bought a new Antec 300 case and a heatsink f...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
mo123456789

Speaker hook-up

I have no clue where to hook up my speakers . I know They go in my tower but I don't know wich plug ins. There are 4 thin plug-ins and 6 colored plug-...

sharpman

Standard blue screen of death

Hi all I'm at something of a loss. I'm running Windows XP on my desktop (as such I'm not even sure if this is a Windows problem or a hardware one, ...

sharpman

Notebook doesn't register earphones

I plug my ear phones into the headphone jack, and my notebook doesn't know it's there. I'm using an Acer Aspire One 531. Any help would be gladly app...

Demon

Hard drive installation issues

hi, my old hard drive crapped out so i went out and bought a WD 500g Sata hard drive today and brought it home, unhooked my old one mounted the new on...

sharpman

Western digital external harddisk not working

Hello, i have problem with my external hard disk. when i connect it to my laptop i get the USB detected but unable to find the drive in MY COMPUTER. ...

Scar

Format problem

Wat to do with this ? C:\>format J: /q Insert new disk for drive J: and press ENTER when ready... The type of the file system is RAW. Please us...

ajit

Motherboard drivers

i acquired a destop pc from my friend.OS is Vista. I want to change it to Windows 7 but i can't find the motherboard drivers. i check FOXCONN the Moth...

iveal

160gb usb external harddrive is not working

Hi, I have 160 strore jet model hard disk. Yesterday i found it was not working. I found there were ants inside the hard disk. I opened it & clea...

iveal

Data gets unreadable on my pen drive

when i store some data in my 8GB kingston pendrive only data upto 1GB works after that all data gets currupted or unreadable it is able to formatt pl...

iveal

Connect hp laptop to toshiba tv via hdmi

Hello, I am trying to connect my Hp Laptop to my Toshiba Tv to watch a movie at work. I have done the same at home with the same PC and my sam...

silv

Blue screen at start-up on mini net book

Hello, I have an HP mini net book that I turned on tonite but got a blank blue screen ~~ this happened once before and my friend gave me 2 keys (or3)...

eNZi

Toshiba satellite laptop keyboard

Closed

Hello, I have an toshiba satellite laptop with windows vista home basic operating system it is around two years old it has been working grea...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
khan

Pin drive without operating system --plz help

Hello, I feel awfully stupid for now knowing what to do to get my vaio 44G desk top computer back :( I cleaned the dust out of it yesterday, then a...

ABCD

Cd drive dont work after reboot

hi can you please helpme after my computer crashed i rebooted it all was well but when i went to use my cd drive it dint work.it say that the drivers ...

butcherman

Require intex webcam night vision 350k drive

hi, i need a INTEX WEBCAM NIGHT VISION 350K driver. kindly help me with Richard

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Acer aspire 5315 cd/dvd drive wont open

Hello, i have an acer aspire model number 5315 (Windows Vista) in which the disk drive will not open. I did the paperclip trick and opened it manual...

closeup22

Auto shutdown when charger removed

my computer does a shutdown automatic when i remove the charger

closeup22

Hdmi sound shows not plugged in

Hey guys, I have a sony VAIO laptop with windowa 7, I have connected it by HDMI cable, the display is great but the sound is coming from my laptop on...

Kyle

New system build will not boot or post!!!

I brought all new parts to build a new system ..upon assembling it when i went to power it up it will not boot nor post ..my keyboard lights flash on ...

fd

Motherboard drivers

Sir http://downloads.hclinsys.com/default.asp i used this url the options are not there for my leaptop model component, model & OS I need ...

closeup22
Results 27151 - 27200 out of a total of 33,784