The discussions

Sandisk sdcz33-016g-b35 16gb cruzer

sandisk sdcz33-016g-b35 16gb cruzer Is slow, very slow MAX 3.8 MB (Mega BYTE)/s white. Use only for MP3 file. Large file = soo long time to transf...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

How can i find storted devicese policies

Hello, i could not find the last topics storeteDevicepolices in my laptop.......how can i do????//

xpcman

Pendrive show 0 byte

Hello sir, my pendrive show 0 byte. when i go to format it show the disk is write protected i try your system by command prompt admin attrib -h -r...

xpcman

Toshiba

I've tried everything to do a factory reset and it's not working. The picture is what it says over and over. Please any suggestions

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba having problems with my spacebar

Solved/Closed

Hello, imhavingproblemswithmyspacebarthatwhythewordsaresmugdesoreaditasbestasyoucan Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
User

External hard drive accidentally reformatted and partitioned

Solved

Unfortunately my WD external hard drive was still attached whilst helping a friend to reset his windows 8 laptop to factory settings. It would appear ...

kanikatie

Toshiba continuously goes to a reboot screnn

My toshiba laptop will turn on but it only allows me to press f2 or f12 to boot and it just continuously goes to a reboot screnn what can I do to fix ...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

It is urgent is not showing

Hello, when i open my comuter there was not showing my pendrive

R2D2_WD  

External hd recognized, not appearing

Hi all, I bought a new external hard drive the other day and connected it to my Toshiba laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit) and the laptop reco...

jollym124

Dual monitor disaster

I just bought a new monitor and tried to set up dual monitors. I had my new one as the main one but I couldn't see my desktop icons, I could only see ...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Computer not picking up mic! help!

Hello, I've got a microphone that I have to use to do YouTube, i recently got windows 10 and tried to do videos but the mic was on default, I tried to...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Screen flickering

Hi My lenovo laptop screen keeps flickering n turns off then Plz help me

xpcman

Can't select = with out using touch screen key pad?

Hello, I Can't select = with out using touch screen key pad? its on the same key as - and _ but I can't seem to access the =. This laptop was boug...

xpcman

Help me! my ipod screen is slowly going white

Hello, ok so long time ago my ipod fell and the whole screen went white i tried turning it off but sometimes it just appears and after 3 seconds i...

xpcman

Somthing keeps on beeping inside the cpu

Hello, My cpu is on and there is no display in the monitor and somthing keeps on beeping inside the cpu..... please help me

xpcman

Pendrive is not showing on system when i insert it

Hello, my pendrive is not showing on system when i insert it.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.130

xpcman

Power on

when i power switch on, i have to hear uiiiiiiiii sound from SMBS but CPU won't switch on.. how to rectify it..

xpcman

Lenovo screen fluckering

Hello, I have lenovo My screen keeps fluckering n turn off then What could be the best solution Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

xpcman

Toshiba laptop screen stays blank

Hey out there, I have a Toshiba C585, and the screen ends up black with a moveable cursor on it but you can't access anything. Not with the cursor or...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Problem in laptop

my dell inspiron 15 3542 doesn't starts untill i remove the battery... plz help me!!!

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
amit

No sound

After a reload of Windows, My Toshiba Satellite Pro running XP has no sound on the built in speakers or the headphone socket. It has, however, sound ...

16 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Dell inspiron laptop it not start

Hello, When I start the laptop it not start And when I plug in the charger to laptop charger light is turn off. Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

sanayajefferson

Hp notebook black screen

my hp notebook goes to black screen when I turn it on but can hear to sound of windows

sanayajefferson

Pc turns itself off when i'm playing

Hello people who possibly will solve my headache I played was RUST, I was playing 2-3 hours to shut down, the problem persisted until the present ...

Pixlado

My laptop screen goes blank when i start it

Hello, Please help me out,my loptop screen go blank once I start it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

R2D2_WD  

Hdd doesnt show in windows explorer

I have a Seagate 500gb hdd. The first day it work properly. But now when i plug it in my laptop it doesnt show in windows explorer or it doesnt show a...

R2D2_WD  

Western digital hard disk not being detected in my laptop

Hello, i have tried so many thing to detect my WD external hard disk in my laptop and also check in other laptop also...but my hard disk is not be...

R2D2_WD  

No display no power on keyboard and mouse

Hello, im seeking help to fix my pc pls... it cant start there's power but it doesn't show any display to my monitor. there's power on mother ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

My laptop dont start

Solved

Hello, My dell inspiron don't start it just shows a loading with Dell symbol or shows press F2 or F12

xpcman

Sony pendrive 8gb is not showing.

Hello, I new bought a pen drive but when i plugged it , it was detected but not showing in my computer to send files in it.Plz help me.. ...

xpcman

F1 key

Hi I have some problem on my laptop. I don't know how to recover it. The key selection is not changed , if it open then, only by the last selectd fi...

xpcman

Screen keeps flashing red

Hello, (to clarify I'm using an ASUS gaming notebook pc G series) last night myself and a couple friends decided to sit out on the deck and watch som...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Keizerbuns

Cannot manage partitions on external drive

Solved

How do I delete partitions on an external hard drive? I have never tried to do this. Thanks for any help.

7 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

External hard drive to tv receiver

Hi Guys, Im a real amateur with this stuff. Can some one please tell me why my WD external hard drive is not recognised by my Yamaha RX v677 re...

kieferschild

Display driver

when on Facebook my computer freezes and says display driver has stopped responding and i have to restart

Ambucias

Shows less space

Hello, I have 2_pen drives,8gb and 16gb. Both transcend. I used them as USB for recording d2h services. It writes.but later it shows as pen drive faul...

Ambucias

Hotkey for wifi in lenovo g50-70 model

I recently purchased a lenovo g50-70 laptop (model 59-442243). I have installed windows 8.1 in it. I can connect internet via lan port. But I am not a...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Sanjit

Blank screen

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0 Blank screen problem.can anyone help plz

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Touchmate webcamera pixel issue

hello, i installed the touchmate web cam and after opening the picture is entirely blur . i cannot see anything . i dont knw wr d prob is with . c...

xpcman

Pc not starting

My pc not starting up, the following are the observations. 1. CPU power is normal, means getting on. 2. RAM removed , cleaned and put back - no ch...

xpcman

How should i get a broken jack out of my crome book?

Hello, I really need someones's help because, I need my cromebook for school and I am going to need to plug my headphones in so please help me.

xpcman

Usb format

Recently I format my pendrive to make it bootable. And copied some files. Then I came to know all my files were converted to .exe. I tried to format m...

Ambucias

Restarting the pc

Hello, My laptop is hp. i was installing updates and suddenly while restarting ,the laptop stucks in the middle and now it is not starting. it is ...

xpcman

Some keys of the keyboard not working

Hello, The escape key, windows key 0 (number) key and p key of my keyboard are not working. Please help me fix the keyboard. The @ symbol key has...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 15 won't boot, 3 beeps

Solved

Hello, my dell core i3 inspiron 15 is unable to start. yesterday it at once gave an error like ( sorry your system ran into a problem we are restartin...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

No display but the monitors and cables are fine

So I just repaired my PC because it wont display in my monitor. It was already working in the shop and it displays now. When I got home it wont displa...

xpcman

Asus key board problem

Hello, what happen my keyboard in my loptop asus windows8,some letter are not working and the rest are working.The letters is a.d,f,j,k,l,s is not ...

xpcman

Toshiba is baffling me and no solution works

I have a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6980 and I was trying to restore to factory settings. I already restored my T235 with f8 but this didn't seem to work...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
erich6474

My laptop dell wasn't able to open in just one press of the on

Solved

My laptop dell inspiron 3421 wasn't able to open after shutting it down. You have to keep on onning on the ON and OFF button over and over again until...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
JRF

Windows goes blank after welcome screen

Solved

I have had this system up and running for a year or so, no problems. My Comodo antivirus was updating the software, and now it won't boot up (black...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 10251 - 10300 out of a total of 33,783