The discussions

Internal hard disk drive not detected?

Hello, my dell inspiron 1440 laptop won't start up? it hasn't been letting me click on anything for a few days... I went back today and now it won...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

Cable length from laptop to a tv monitor

Hello, I would appreciate your comments Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80

xpcman

Dell dimension 2400 diskette drive 0 failure

Hello, My computer was on and then all of a sudden it went to a black screen and gave me a message that said there was an error. I dont remember what...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2011 by
mcguinness3

Whats wrong with my keyboard

Hello, some of the letters on my keyboard are typing numbers and i dont think it is sticky keys because ive tried everything for that so what could ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2011 by
rizvisa1

My nec_dvd_rw_nd-3550a ata it got buged

Hello, I have a problem with a DVD CD ROM R-W .It does not work even if I install windows Xp, and even if I install windows 7. My PC it has 160GB of ...

Solomon

Hitachi external hard drive failure

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3 Hello, The other day, my Hitachi XL1000 external hard drive fell over and now it hangs...

jack4rall

No signal message on computer monitor

Hello, I am having a problem with my computer. I get a NO SIGNAL message on monitor when i turn it on.the computer turns on and the lights are green...

xpcman

Hp laptop problem

Hello, My HP laptop battery showing red cross. Inspite of being full charge. Not able to connect broadband also. Are both problem related. Please ...

jack4rall

My keyboard down key is not works anywhere

Solved

plz telll and help me

xpcman

To install hard drive on xp pentium 4 p.c

Hello, i have a 120 g.b. seagate hard drive that i need to retrieve data from,when i install it pc does not find connection,screen says boot from c.d...

bionik

Solution required please

please i need help anyone, my compaq presario v3000 laptop when i press the power button to turn it on the blue indicator lights comes on but the lapt...

trezhy

Computer boots,but windows doesn't start.

Hello, i use an amd athlon processor.one day i opened the cpu just to have a look at it..checked some peripherals and replaced it again...when i ...

jack4rall

Nothing is in monitor but it turns on

Hello, i m using...one whole day night i didnt turn off my system...from the next day onwards i m not getting anything on my monitor...cpu is ...

jack4rall

Cant format my pen drive

Hello, i cant format my pen drive any time i connect the drive it tells me to format but i cant format pls help me Configuration: Windows XP ...

jack4rall

Headphone is working someother system but ...

Closed

Hello, headphone is working some other systems but the same is not workong in my laptop..... but speakers are working properly and they are soundi...

Ambucias

An external monitor with my hp dv5220us

Closed

Hello, I would like to use an external monitor with my HP pavillion dv5220us. I have the monitor and tried plugging it into my hp notebook and I do...

Ambucias

Hp laptop turns itself straight off

Hello, i have a HP mini netbook laptop. Everytime i switch it on, it turns itself straight back off. I was wondering if anyone could help me with th...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Blank screen!!!

Hello, i have a laptop HP compaq nx9010. when i switch it on, all the lights are on, the disk is spinning, i can even open the dvd drive, but ...

jack4rall

Dvd rom is not detected

Hello, I tried with deleting the keys under {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} upperfilter lowerfilter upperfilter.bak lowerfilter.bak ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall

Pc turns on, but does not boot, black screen

Hello, My computer turns on but the screen stays black. This started happening after I removed a virus (anti malware doctor) a couple of weeks ago...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2011 by
dillonbrannick

Mac lap top. no sound.

Closed

Lap top on, but no sound. gone into System Preferences and clicked sound. Although i can see the slider rule, it is stuck on full- far to the right....

Ambucias

Display off and system not working

Hello, while my system running proper suddenly display getting off, lights on mother board, LAN, Keyboard, mouse are glowing that is just glowing ...

jack4rall

Wiondows can't format my pendrive

Hello, how to format my pendrive. when i format my penrive it shows windiws cannot format completely pls help mr Configuration: Windows ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Fixed dell d510 issue

Solved

Hello, i had a problem with a dell d510 and i fixed it. All you have to do is turn it to the bottem side of the laptop, remove the cover to the R...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2011 by
bionik

Hdmi sony vaio to hd tv no sound

Closed

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio 17 inch full HDMI laptop using Vista. I have been using a HDMI cable connected to my TV for a few months now all working ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 May 2011 by
blackboxraptor @ gmail

White display

Hello, I have dell 1564 laptop. Now laptop out of warranty. So Please give me the solution.

jack4rall

Bios

Hello, i have hp laptop computer model 2006,the problem is date and time of bios change often,so pls help me how to make bios time and date fix and...

jack4rall

Acer aspire one aoa150 series

Closed

Hello, i have a aspire one aoa150 series w/ WINDOWS XP. When i power on it says no bootable drives installed and theres a password for the drive its...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2011 by
sheilo5

I can't see my cd rom

Hello, I can't see my cd rom pls help

RWomanizer

Bios password trouble!

Solved

Hello, Please help me too please please please. Dell d505 service tag CLGYD1S-595B Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

pcsces

Need bios password

Solved

Hello, I have the same problem This is the tag number of the laptop I have : DY2LMIX It's been bios password protected ,could you help me?

pcsces

Wd elements 1 tb hard drive usb problems

Hello, i use a wd elements 1 tb external hard drive for bout 8 months now when i plug in my usb for this it says usb not recognizable have tried it ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2011 by
bionik

Internal hard disk not detected at external

Hi, I have a 500GB WD internal hard disk which I am trying to use as an external. I have a hard disk casing and when I am plugging the USB, I hear th...

9 replies Last reply on 30 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Dell 1720 will not past the login screen

Hello, when I start up my dell inspiron 1720, it will not go past the please wait screen before the login and elcome screen....somebody please help I...

jack4rall

The screen won't turn on

Hello, after trying to upgrade my acer aspire one 522 from 1 gb memory to 2 gb, the screen won't turn on, but i can hear three long beeps and two sh...

bionik

New hard drive, pxe-e61 media test failure

Hello, I have a gateway 6518GZ notebook. I am attempting to reinstall windows xp onto a new hard drive that I bought off of ebay. I get... PXE-E61:...

9 replies Last reply on 30 May 2011 by

No display on hp pavilion dv7

Hello, I have turned off my computer and in the next day, When i turned it back on I had a black screen. The computer seems to turn on since I h...

bionik

Hp pavillion dv6000

Solved

Hello, Hello, My 2yr old DV6000 seems to be losing it. The left half of the screen is a lot darker than the right hand side. It also flickers b...

4 replies Last reply on 30 May 2011 by
LOX

Bios password reset

Solved

Hello, I need help too! Dell latitude d505 Tag GRCYP61-595B Configuration: iPhone / Safari 533.1

jack4rall

Laptop turning off; not overheating

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1318 laptop, which is two years old. Recently, the battery finally gave up the ghost, so I've just been running it o...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
NickB

Having problem with usb 3.0 port

Hello, I have problem with my 3.0 USB.When I bought it, there was no problem.Now it doesnt work when you connect it to 3.0 port.But when I con...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Disc inaccessable, can't get to files! help!

Hello, Some time ago I purchased a 500GB portable HD. I needed to make a few PS3 game backups so I divided it into a few partitions which I format...

jack4rall

Memory stick problem

Hello, I have a Lexar 4gb firefly memory stick. This morning it was working perfectly well, but after saving my last info in it, it is completely...

jack4rall

Computer shuts down automatically

Hello, Hi it,s me Prakaz,i too had that problem, my computer automatically turns off whenever i play some movie editing program, sometimes it gets...

jack4rall

New dell gx 620

Just bought a new dell gx 620 and right out of the box I installed windows 7. After install I found that the sound card was not supported so I re-inst...

xpcman

Dell studio laptop will not turn on

I have a Dell Studio 1536 laptop. Almost 2 years old. It has always worked perfectly fine. I was using it earlier then put it in sleep mode. i came ba...

4 replies Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
bionik

Pendrive solution

Hello, sir i have 4GB transcend pen drive. Unfortunately i formatted my pen drive, and I have downloaded pen drive recovery software i...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
Raja_13

No backlight on laptop

Hello, I have 2 toshiba P105-S6227 laptops and I'm having a video problem with one not activating the backlight. I've swapped the panels on the l...

8 replies Last reply on 28 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Acer backup dvds

Hello, I am trying to make acer laptop back up discs, but every time I put in my Memorex DVD+R disc it refuses it and says "unsupported disc form. Pl...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2011 by
bionik

Help me reset my toshiba satellite l45.!!!!!

Hello, I've tried the f8 and the 0 thing and nothing once I get to the administrator log in it tells me that my account has been removed or somethin...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2011 by
bionik
Results 20851 - 20900 out of a total of 33,784