The discussions

Help regarding gprs settings

Hello, hi, this is gopal. i wanted help regarding GPRS settings for HTC P3400.plz reply fast

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Using cell as web cam

Hello, DEAR COULD YOU TELL ME CAN I USE MY SAMSUNG X820 AS A WEB CAM?

dancedhall

Cd/dvd gone from pc

Hi, My cd/dvd drive has dissapeared and I don't know how to get it back. I've lost my start up disc, I don't think I have ever registered my computer...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
hunter64

Web cam

Hello, how to use samsung star 3G as a web cam on windows vista. i have installed the disc that came with phone but there is no such option to use th...

dancedhall

Hp problemm

Hello, Im on quickplay but dont know how to make the videoss helppp!!

dancedhall

Cd compact disk

Hello, i have a dell. & my cd compact disk wont open and also the light isnt on. what do i do?

dancedhall

Not working of my pendrive

Hello, sir my drive was not working,when put into the pc it shows a message " USB device is not recognised" please give a sugistion to work my pen ...

dancedhall

Remove protect file

Hello, Hello, i have 2gb pendrive when i format the drive the message show " the disk is write protected cannot format it" then how to solve...

dancedhall

Cd not being read

Hello, Hi first of all nobody's stupid, Well Vista may be, some of the auto the updates interfere with the cd's being read.. Go to Vista he...

dancedhall

My internet is connected but i cant surf

Hello, my internet is connected and the signal is Very Good, but nothing is working like skype or msn or internet explorer , but on the other compute...

sugar_Roro

Monitor

Hello, I've had my desktop computer for about 2 year now. It is a compaq sg2060il. On Saturday afternoon, it was going a bit slow so I decided to r...

utsav1111

Computer beeps and will not start

Hello, I'm having a large issue with my computer. It beeps one long time and the monitor will not turn on. I replaced one of the fans because I thoug...

Jeeepz

Pentium 3 to pentium 4

Hello, if we have a Pentium III and we want to enjoy the features of Pentium IV for graphics. What are the considerations to be taken to upgrade a mo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Please help me . .

Hello, I have windows XP desktop so after the "installation-restart" from the recent Anti-virus , i can log in, BUT, the computer autimatically lo...

sarbel.vilo

Battery problem

Hello, my HP pavilion 6000 does not work from the battery the Technion says that the problem is from the IC power but they don't know from whi...

sensei.moore

Boot fail

Hello, i am abhishek i know few basic about BIOS one of my friend had som problem on his compaq pc he changed the cmos battery then his hard di...

masterclone

Hp 6449us optical drive doesnt recognize dvds

Hello, A few weeks ago, the optical drive of my HP 6449us stopped recognizing dvds. It works fine when I put in a cd with document files or ima...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
masterclone

Hardware problem

Hello, When the power cable is connected, the computer automatically powers on but the hard disk light is not going on and no bootable sound from the...

iveal

Why wont it let me register

Hello, When i tried to use Majic Jack it wanted me to register, but when i click register it wont let me do what i need to do.

iveal

Sound

Hello, my name is justin a my sound dose not work on my laptop i have a dell inspiron b130 can u help me please and thank u

iveal

Dvd drive

Hello, I recently had my Acer Ferrari 3400 Laptop formatted and since then it won't read my DVD drive. The sound works fine when I use an I-Pod but ...

iveal

64 gb pen drive

Hello, when video files copied to kingstone 64GB pen drive, it actually seems to be copied upto 2-3 minutes. after that you can not play the file.

iveal

Hard disk showing as mass device

Hello, my sata hard disk is showing as mass device in desktop,after removing my previous ide hard disk....i installed xp & motherboard driver newly b...

iveal

Motherboard

Hello, i want to buy a amd athlon II 620 processor . so want to know all the mother boards compatible to above processors.

iveal

Cannt assembling new pc

Hello, i bought new "winbird" motherboard having both sata & ide port for harddisk.. i connected ide hard disk..but cannt connect ide dvd rom as the...

iveal

Internet not working on laptop

Hello, I am trying to fix a friend's HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop with Windows XP. When I open internet explorer or safari, it says the webpage cannot ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Dvd drive not showing up

Hello, my dvd drive is nt showing up on my computer. Im using an acer aspire 5610z laptop. It is not listed in the device manager. Pls help

dancedhall

Xfx 8600gt not letting comp power up

Hello, so i have the xfx geforce 8600gt. it worked fine for months. then one day i shut down the comp to keep kids from messing with it and when i tr...

dancedhall

Webcam free

Hello, i lossed my webcam cd to install i donot know the model of my webcam i want to know how to install and get the webcam from the net. i want to...

dancedhall

Dfweesf

Hello, i have an new i pod nano.it worked properly for 2 months then when i connect it to my pc it shows that there are songs and when i remove it it...

dancedhall

Tv and laptop connection

Hello, I bought a vga cable and successfully connected my laptop to my sony flat screen tv. I also bought a Dynex streo audio Y cable (mini stero j...

pcsces

Volume control can't open

Hello, When i click Volume control then show this message "Volume Control has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconven...

pcsces

Pc pc cant boot on the start up

Hello, i dun know why but my pc is not working. i tried everything but it still doesnt boot. regularly when i on my pc it gives a beep sound. but ...

dancedhall

Lock the pen drive for computer

Hello, i want control the pen drive in computer

pcsces

Hard drives not shown

Hello, sir i hv compaq lapi when i instaal xp thn no drives show.. and when i install vista all drives are shown...

dancedhall

My computer automatically turned off

Hello,my computer automatically turned off when i play a game and then when i turned it on again and then i use net or play a game the same problem h...

pcsces

Replacement toshiba pa3239 battery| new high

Hello, -Item Number: LBWTB014CMP -Chemistry: Li-ion -Volt: 14.80V -Capacity: 6600mAh -Dimension: 137.40 x 124.90 x 25.20 mm -Color: Black Compa...

dancedhall

My pc could not found tv card

Hello, i have problem to install my tv card my pc can not find my tv card in my computer but it still in it cloud u help me plz now what can i do

pcsces

Problem with dvd/cd drive

Hello, My HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4244N in E drive doesn't reconginze CD when I insert it. It reads dvd's but doesn't read any cd. On inserting a cd the ...

pcsces

Hdd problem

Hello, my desktop shut down instantly due to power failure as my UPS is not working. after that when i want to start the system it didnt work & blank...

chardy

Computer stuck on main compaq page

Hello, I have a compaq presario 2100 that I let my brother borrow for school. He downloaded 4000 songs and all I get is pop up after pop up. Now my l...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
hunter64

Delayed pc boot up

Hi, here's my problem I've read to through multiple posts on this site, but I'm not getting a solid single answer. Okay if my PC is off and I boot ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
Buck

Laptop screen blank

Hello, i just wanna asking for help..my laptop screen suddenly blank.. when i turned on the laptop, the screen do not show anything..just black scree...

xpcman

Usb does't open the same

Hello, My USB use to just open. Now when I try to open it, a open with box pops up. I didn't make any changes so how do I get it to open the way it u...

xpcman

Muliti drives

Solved

Hello, hi i have two sata drives which i have installed xp pro on both, when i boot up i press f11 to goto boot menu and then select which drive i wan...

xpcman

3rd generation 8 gb. nano-no display

Hello, I have a 3rd gen. iPod nano who my daughter left in her pocketbook over this summer and a water bottle spilled on it. I told her to give it to...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
starmate5

Speakers not working

Hello, my speakers arent wo rking i have windows xp although my headphones have also stopped working please anybody is there who can help is there a...

flcconflict

Solution to my laptop

Hello,my laptop display half screen image when it boots to the desktop.plse can any one help me on what to do about this?

flcconflict

How to repair a memory card which is 1 gb.

Hello, I have a memory card ie 1 GB memory, but from some days it shows a massage "memory card not asses " please give me some conclusion on it .

flcconflict

Panda

Hello,

dancedhall
Results 30351 - 30400 out of a total of 33,782