The discussions

Cmos

Hello, Where is the cmos battery located on a compaq v6000 series laptop?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Bluetooth prop

Hello, I VE GOT THE Acer Aspire 5920 AND I CANT CGET THE BLUETOOTH TO WORK ALL IT SAYS NO DEVICE SO CAN SOME ONE HELP ME PLZ THANKS

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Keyboard doesnt fully function

Hello, My HP labtop is only like 5 moths old and recently the keys arent working. The letters qweriopjkhgu as well as backspace, shift, and few othe...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, I have an Acer AspireOne netbook and I've had no problems with it since I've gotten it. I was on my laptop most of last night and everything w...

pro-genius

Hard drive h

Hello, usb portable hard drive will not work , I noticed that I dont have hard drive H..what should I do? or what can I do? this thing is new and I ...

realiser

Vga cord help

Hello, I just got a VGA cord to connect my LCD computer (Windows Vista) to my LCD tv. It connected fine, but the display on the tv seemed to be hori...

iveal

Edge 10 monitor problem?

Hello, when i started up my pc this morning only part of the screen was working therefore it only displays about 4/5 of what would normally be on the ...

iveal

My pc doesnt read my audio

Hello, i formatted my pc recently and ever since my pc does not read my speakers and on "sounds and audio devices"on control panel it is just shaded ...

iveal

How to install windows xp in hdd through pene

Hello, dear sir tell me detail how to install windows xp sp2 from pen drive .my email ID is haque2345@yahoo.com .

iveal

Help me unprotect my card

Hello, Im having trouble loading my lexar micro sd card into my digital camera and it says protected card. I used it with my old camera which doesnt ...

sadgurl

It-305 wc web cam drivers

Hello, PLs send me IT-305 WC Web Cam DRivers THank you

sadgurl

Is it even possible??

Hi, this may be impossible but I was reading that the brazilian verison of the LG KS360 (GT360) is a quad band....is there any way to make my current ...

sadgurl

Pen drive locker

Hello, I want to lock one particular folder which is in my pen drive....not only for my system, if i access that pendrive from any other machine ...

sadgurl

Pen drive problem

Hello, my pendrive is being detected in the system but it is showing dat it is write protected and nothin is being copied what to do now???????????

sadgurl

Flash drive - fried?

Hello, My flash drive is acting like its fried as it heats up after I use it for 1 min. Any suggestions on if this is fixable? Or how I might retriev...

sadgurl

Hlep burning

Hello, i put the cd in and i click burn bur it says no disk but there is one in it

sadgurl

Lost disk for webcam! :( plz help

hi i've lost the installation disk for my webcam it's from woolworths (in London) but the shop has closed down!?! but this is what it's got on it's la...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
lav2r1m1

Changing the graphics card on my laptop

hey there, just asking if i can change the graphics card in my laptop? its just that i have one integrated with 128mb ram and now i want to chan...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
sayder

Please help1

Hello, PLEASE HELP, when I play movies or vidoes my computer show slides, which software or what must I do?, Am using Windows XP

sadgurl

Sound problems

Hello, Due to some Viruses problem I had formated my machine and re-installed windows XP, but it was found that there were no sound drivers in the CD...

strnnger

For pendrive solution

Hello, sir i have one major problem with my pendrive,my pen drive data is not deleted and never format,so please tell me the solution sir ....please

iveal

Web cam driver not known

Hello, i hv web cam but i dot' know the model and company, only "perk" is written on web cam. can u plz tell me how i can install driver or how can ...

strnnger

Problem with display on monitor

Hello, I am using LG 17 inches monitor from past 4 years.Recently, my display of the monitor is degraded seems to be some red color is missing in...

iveal

16gb ipotd touch

Hello, I have an Ipod Touch 16 Gb. I listened to it just fine until yesterday. I put it on hold just to go to lunch, and when I came back it wouldn...

iveal

Shutdown problem

Hello, I noticed sometimes that my computer is taking too long to switch off. Can anybody pls tell me the solution that how to ...

realiser

Reformating fujitsu tablet

Hello, I am having a trouble in formating my fujitsu tablet. it is always displaying no operating system found. it looks like it can't read the ext...

re_mi

Problem with computer

Hello, My computer got a virus on one of its 2 hard drive, so i remove the harddrive with the virus and tryed to run it on one drive it worked for...

re_mi

4 gb tracend pendrive problem

Hello,

onea97

Load a program that is saved on disk top

Hello, I am Selton: I downloaded a program (Stamps.com) I saved it to my desktop. An icon was placed on my disktop screen. How do I Install the sta...

re_mi

Se k530i plz assist.

Hello, I hav a SE k530i and cannot open certain files or unlock zip files (actually not sure it Can be done)off My ph but anyways im left wondering ...

pcsces

Toshiba amd turion has black screen.

Hello, My 6 month old Toshiba AMD Turion Laptop has a black screen. You can hear it booting up when you turn it on, but nothing appears on the screen...

pcsces

My 1gb pen drize

Hello, i have a 1gb hp pen drive, when ever i tried to format, my pc always ask me if i have the permission to format. please what can i do in order...

nesto greg

My xp laptop

Hello, when i turned on my computer and click on my desktop icon it doesnt open so can help me that

sonam

Hardware diagnostic

Hello, Is there a short cut on windows to check the hardwares actually on the pc i'm using??

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Sd memory card

Hello, i have on my notebook card reader that dont work! when i put my memory car he dont show it! Do i need to instal some drivers or what?

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Wap setting

Hello, i want wap settings on my w830i walkman phone.....pls help............

sadgurl

How to run a laptop after replacing memory

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 1520. 40 gb hard drive 1 gb ram xp os. Lately I have a hard time multitasking due to warning that I'm having ...

xpcman

3 inter hard drives not recognized by windows

Hello, I have a Dell XPS with 4 SATA hard drives. I needed to reformat the "C" drive and reload Windows XP. After doing so, my "C" drive came up as t...

gary

I-pod nano problem

Hello, by mistake i disconnected my i-pod nano 4th generation without ejecting....now nothing is happening ..the screen is jst showing "connect-eject...

sadgurl

Webcam installation finished but wont work

Hello, thanks to onea97!.. im done installing it.. the installation wizard is complete and finish but after that, the cam is not yet acccessible? why...

sadgurl

Gprs setting

Hello, i want to GPRS setting on my SONY ERISSION k750i.my cell number is 9870138120.

iveal

Lokoutshop

The Lock-out Shop We also provide 24HR mobile on site service for all of Wayne and surrounding Counties in Indiana and Ohio. COMMERCIAL, INDUSTR...

iveal

No compatible device found

Hello,can some one please help me, because when i try to install NVIDIA graphic cards or the ALTI graphic card or what ever its called ALTI900 someth...

EricM.

Gprs settings

Hello,Hi,i want GPRS setting in my 3110c nokia mobial please do it bcoz i need it as fast as possible

olfo81

Acer aspire 4520 problem

Hello,i have an acer aspire 4520 laptop which i received on october of 2008. i have recently found out that my adaptor light is blinking when it is pl...

dybbody

Could it be power supply

Hello, a mate brought his comp to me with no pic , i have tried all tests but to no avail ... i have now put a new mobo in ASUS P5PE-VM , it has 1gb r...

d-dubz

Hard drive problem

Hello, This is raghu..sir i recently formatted one of my hard drive (f:)drive...But when Formatting is being performed due to power loss the formatti...

sadgurl

Where to get a good laptop at a cheap price

Hello, I need info on where i can get a good laptop at a cheap and affordable price.

dybbody

Tower problems..i think

Hello, Basically, lately my computer has started switching off by itself. It switches off completely and then if i switch it off by the plug and ba...

dybbody

Sony problems

Hello, my sony laptop dose not have anysound at all when i go 2 the control panel it tells me dat i have no sound n i dont noe wat 2 do plzzz help me

dybbody
Results 31301 - 31350 out of a total of 33,788