The discussions

Kingston usb 2.o usb drive

Hello, I have Kingston 2.0 USB Memory Drive. Its working fine with direct file copying. The main problem is when i copy some folders contains many ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
Avinash

Problem with booting

Hi, I have my computer since one year now and I got a problem yesterday. Last night, it just turned off even though I was not using it. I thought may...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
Gopanuj

No sound no picture after replacing ethernet

Hello, Earthlink told me I don't get internet because of bad ethernet card. I replaced ethernet card and added new DDR memory card. Now I get no soun...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
Gopanuj

My laptop

i have the same problem with my acer aspire notebook, on windows vista basic, i go on to youtube and itunes and it plays sound but when i put a dvd in...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
zebraal

About processors

Hello, What is the difference between the Core 2 duo and Dual Core? & Which is the best one?

supercase

Headphones suck

Hello ppl and may this year be a wild and joyful year for you all! I have a problem. I have logitech 5.1 speakers. When I use headphones, I cannot...

procontact

Where should i connect graphic card?

Hi, I wanted to know something; I bought a graphics card and along with it came a cable. What to do with that? Where should I connect it, to which...

tristas

I really need help!

Hello, i have a dell vostro a860 and i downgraded it from vista to xp and i can't find a suitable audio driver. Can u help me please....Thank you.

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
ujjwal

Vista ?

Hello, Vista needed some up dates... and had to restart .. remember guys ... restart now or later? i chick later... and i forgot i did some updates t...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Sata i to sata ii

Hello, my sata I hard drive jut gone down i was gonna buy a sata II harddrive will it still work in my pc as it came with a sata I ?

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
fish

Graphics problem

Hello, I have a compaq evo with the nvidia vanta 16 megs of video ram.I get pink shades in the faces and on the task bar and on all grey stuff on web...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
tbom

Soubnd mixer for hp laptop

Hello, how r ud odin?... hope as fien as ever. i was wondering if ucan tell me how and from where to down load windows xp sound mixer and totally the...

buncie

Bytecc hdd not being recognized

Hello, My Labtop recently updated to XP SP3 and my Bytecc Hotdrive 2.5 is not being recognized by Windows now I disabled my 1394 connection under n...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
cw88shade

My cpu makes sound whenever i do multi proces

HI, i m deep i m using xp in my desktop my configuration is-p4 2.8mhrtz 2gb ram, geforce 6200le grafics card,creative sound card,intel mother board fo...

sunny

Problem with my keyboard rt7d50.

Hi, I'm having a problem with my keyboard RT7D50. It was working perfectly but a few days later, it stopped working and I had to change it to an...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
whineup

Hard drive configuration

Hello, I have an IBM Think Centre e50 with XP pro installed. The drives are one 250 GB sata run on a pci sata card. 1- 250 GB WD and 1- 500 gb WD IDE...

pactpc40

Computor flashes

Hello, when i go to the websites ex:tagged my screen keeps flashing

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
Ali

Wireless mouse and keyboard question

Hello, I was given a wireless mouse and keyboard but there was no reciever. I wanted to know if there was a way to purchase a reciever separately. Tha...

xpcman

Computer won't boot. need boot disc

Hello, I am trying to help my neighbor with their computer. They have a Dell computer they bought in 2000 with Windows Me installed and later upgrad...

xpcman

Cpu overheating

Hello, Hey buddies, when i start my PC, it works a bit slow & after some time it gets off, & as i again start it, it beeps like ambulance [two times...

satishbudholiya

Windows vista installed now cd/dvd drive will

Hello, The problem I am having is that I upgraded to windows vista, before that my CD/DVD drive worked fine, but after installing vista I can not use...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
dannyboi

Power on and off

Hello, my name is dave and tonight i was playing on my computer when the screen went blank i then held the power button down until it shut off but whe...

vish

Cpu burning

Hello, hey guys, i'm having Dual Core processor, 80 GB HDD, DVD writer & DVD ROM too[1 connected on IDE port & 1 on S-ATA] & 7 days ago i purchased...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
Sandeep

Web cam cd was damage

Hello, hello sir my web is enter 2.0 its cd is damaged now does not downlad software now. what i have to do to install my cam tell me plsssssssss.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
makapusa

Retrieve data from a hard disk

Hello, I have a HP laptop. Its about 2.5 years old. It won't boot from hard disk. I get an error about operating system being not able to find hal.dl...

aquarelle

Getting my hard drive to work

Hello, im having a problem getting my new internal hard drive to work. it is a seagate 3.5 500GB. it plugs into the SATA port. but when i went to d...

meltakeall

Blank desktop

Hello, HAVE Vista Home Edition Desktop won't activate when computer is turned on. Can someone help me?

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2008 by
Big Matt

Help choosing laptop that will meet my needs

Hello; i am computer retarded :) i need to buy a lap top that will run a few programs such as M.S WORD ,adobe reader .yada yada-not alot of stuff b...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

My money down the drain:(

Hello, I recieved a Ipod nano for Christmas and I am having problems with downloading Itunes.I dont know if I need to download a smaller bit Itunes.I...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Help with recovering files

Hello, i reset my lap top to the original factory settings. i was wondering if there is a way that i can go into the computer and find my old files?...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

My laptop screen is blank

Hello, i short down my compaq presario f700 normally on 10/12/08 and the next day i tried to turn it on but the screen went blank. Although if...

samtozor

Need help i have a time computer

Hello, im having problems with my time computer i cannot get my Logitech X-540 Surround Sound Speakers to sound clear what should i do please help!

samtozor

Should i get my fan replaced?

Hi everybody, I have a Toshiba satellite 2535CDS laptop and I've been using it for quite some time! Now I have a problem with it, the cooling ...

trymyhelp10

Sound on computer is all jumpy

Hello,The sound on my computer HP Pavilion is fine for internet but all jumpy and bitty when I play CDs or DVDs. What can I do?? And how??

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
Dan

Problem with sound card

Hi, i have an Acer Extensa 5230 computer with integrated sound card, I am having a problem with my sound devices. i have two speakers but only 1 of...

kenny

Samsung doesn't recogonise a slave hard disk

Hello, Hello world! Help me please! I tried to connect another hard disk to my computer. I set the jumpers as indicated in the hard disk so as to fu...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2008 by
stinker

Hey i need help

Hello, I just got a new laptop and all my music is on my other computer and I can't find out a way to transfer music from one itunes to another. So I...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2008 by
Sara

I-tunes+quick time

Hello, Please can some1 help me i got and ipod nano for xmas and when i went 2 download music it sed i need itunes 08 but when downloading it it say...

xpcman

Pen drive problem

Hello, Friends my 32 GB Kingston pen drive is dont show file system & dont format it plz help me regards ashok

kishan

Pendrive problem

Hello, Hi friends I have also facing the same problem which is my 64gb pendrive data are disappear...some of our friends given some solution like usi...

logonserver

Fake pendrive

Hello, i purcahsed a pendrive worth rs-750/-......itz capacity is 32gb....m sure dt it has capacity too...cuz..i have tried to store 32gb data and it...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2008 by
sharukh

Screen turning off

Hello, i have a new computer with 9600 gts. problem is that after a while of using computer, my screen goes off (no signal), whether it is lcd or ord...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Hardrive failure

Hello, ive 4 hard drives one has gone by the look of it but if it s not my c drive why is pc not turning on as ive raid installed but nothing stored t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2008 by
carliz

Computer problems.

Hello, I've put together many computers in the past, but I've never ran across a problem quite like this. I recently took all my hardware out (RAM ca...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2008 by
Justin

Can we connect sata hdd to old mother board

Hello, Is there any hardware device which can help me to connect SATA harddisk to my ATA supporting motherboard. Please send the solution as soo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Where the deleted datat goes!!!!!!

Hello, i have a question here that when we delete a data/file then on the hard disk in which form it is and how computer perorm that task. and if da...

Rashid

Pendrive not accessable.

Hello, i have 4GB Pendrive.when i connect my pendrive to any computer that computer become hang.only one computer wich is not hang.but it don...

ShoNeH

Bootable pendrive

Solved

Hello, how can i create a bootable pendrive??? i mean that by use of which software can i make my pendrive bootable and how... please give some ste...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
Aman

Dvd error

Hello, I have SONY DVD ROM but it sometimes does not read DVD disks when i enter such disks it does not show any response or show a bland cd disk ple...

nprisuzu

120gb sony pendrive is not working

Hello, My 120gb sony pen drive not in working condition it shows 120gb capsicity if we copy any file and paste in drive it shows the file ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
xpcman
Results 33001 - 33050 out of a total of 33,786