The discussions

Problem with connection to pc

Hello, my system is not recognising both ipod as well as my phone.my phone is nokia 3110 and my ipod is sansa 2.0.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Toshiba laptop won't start, power light on

Hello, Toshiba laptop: will not power up, on/off switch has no effect. However the light on the power switch stays on, will not go off. Depressin...

mysterry60

No speaker sound

Hello, I updated apple ipod for my laptop, I believe I had sound prior to updating it. Then afterwards I have no sound coming from my speakers but c...

mysterry60

No monitor or key board

Hello, i replaced my motherboard, graphics card, power supply, fans, and now when i turn on the computer the monitor don't work and the keyboard...

mysterry60

Keyboard

Hello, i have to press the Fn key to be able to type without the letter p turning to - how do i change this back ? Configuration: Windows Vista ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Creative webcam

Hello, i lost my cd for my creative web cam how can i download this program w/o my cd

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
mercymataro

I need to instal my eye 110 webcam

Hello, I have lost the CD with the program of my webcam Eye 110. Please anyone can hepl? manufacture numbers are: 12042360100-B S/N: 1519...

Applez00800

Usb sound card

Hello, i have the "No audio output device is installed" on my computer and i have tried everything under the sun, and i have come to terms with the fa...

Susan

Computer is shut down but cpu light is on

Hello, i have start my pc today morning then i do not work on pc and i left the computer on after some time (4 hours) i come and see the cpu ligh...

RABBAI

I cannot access my c drive (access denied).

Hello, A friend tampered with my laptop's Drive C property (security/sharing) configurations. (Right clicked and changed sharing/security setting...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Shift keys not working properly

Solved

Hello, I have annoying issue with my keyboard. When I press the left shift key it writes 7. Right shift writes 2. I tries to type "When I" it is ...

Ambucias

2nd headphone jack

Hello, I have Alienware MX11 :D And my second headphone jack is not working. The first one is fine.. But the second one is not working AT ALL! :( ...

netsa77

Acer won't boot in anything

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 4520 that will not boot up in any safe mode or last known good configuration. I have a toolbar that picked up on multid...

Jamie

Active mixer devices

Hello, my computer is giving fault by alredy downloading audio driver,the error is ,there are no active mixer devices,plz tell me about this.plz ...

jack4rall

Speakers not working!!

Solved

Hello, Recently i formatted my PC to WIN XP sp2.but now now i cant get the speakers to work.There's no sound. I installed some drivers>> VIA AC...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
Sana1071

Laptop wont switch on

Hello, my sons laptop wont switch on ethier with battery or mains please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

martine

Some one locked my trenscend micro sd card

Dear sir, Some one Locked my 2GB Trenscend Micro Sd Card with password. and my Mobile softwere is reinstalled. so i Can't open this Card. please te...

Hamzi

Usb device detecting but no showing

Hello, when i insert my usb device to pc, its detecting and its showing in taskbar. but the thing is i am not able to see in my computer. please h...

jack4rall

Problem while charging

when i put my nwz b142f on charging,its screen started showing charging icon..after 1 hour wen i removed it,it z showing same icon n not working with ...

mysterry60

Elite webcam driver

Hello, sir mine elite webcam not working I dont hav the drivers for it so pl help me out Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

netsa77

My disk dissapeared

Hello, I have an external, 2.5'' toshiba HDD. Everything was fine, I use it for like two months, bought new. Recently, when I connect it somewhere e...

mysterry60

Window's xp toshiba laptop

Hello, when i turn on my laptop it saids pre-boot execution envioronmen also,pxe-e61 media test failure check cable and pxe-mof exiting pxe rom. wha...

mysterry60

Hard drive not detected anywhere !!! :(

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4 Hey People My 320 gb Western digital SATA hard Drive crashed some days Back due To a BAd sec...

netsa77

Webcam

Hello, iam have laptop inspiron n5010 the web cam is not working can u send me link or the software ,.,,, thanks, Configuration: Windows X...

netsa77

Desktop missing

Hello, I went in to delete my cookies,temp folders ect, and lost all my desktop icons. I tried everything from task manager new task explorer.ex...

mysterry60

Title...booting problem

Hello, I am iman bhatti,I have encountered a problem with my PC when I turn it on it starts with a monogram of windows xp but again restarts with a ...

mysterry60

Screen colour i have a hp pavilion dv 6000

Hello, my screen has suddenly turned lime green background with balck and white writing pic etc etc. Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533....

mysterry60

Blank screen after booting acer aspire 5536 u

Hello, when I boot up acer aspire 5536 using Vista the screen goes blank after entering password

notebook computer

How to increase the tranfer rate of pendrive

Closed

Hello, sir i while tranfering the file from PC to pen drive its very slow down suddenly.what the problem it seems ? and how i will increase the trans...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
Logesh

My external hard disk not working..

Hello, I had some viruses on my External Hard Disk, so i had to scan it. the anti virus has had by default deleted all the folders i had in my Exte...

michelsmith

My laptop only turns on in safe mode. please

Hello, I recently formatted my acer aspire one laptop due to virus. it was fine but now it wont turn on at all. it gives options to turn it on on sa...

vicky_pramanik

Signal locked

I Have A Dvb-T Like it: http://img.diytrade.com/... And When I Scan For Find Channels In Some Waves It Say Signal Locked...?

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
desperanish

Acer extensa white screen when start up

Hello, I've got kinda the same problem with my Acer Extensa, though this didn't happen before i one day tilted my screen and i heard a quiet crack and...

pram

Headphones work speakers do not

Solved

Hello, I have a compaq with windows vista. I have no sound but when I plug my headphones in there is sounds. how do I get my speakers to work. nothi...

RK4

Dell inspiron 1521 bios password

Solved

Hello, I need the BIOS password for the following. Computer was bought off Craigslist. Dell wants to charge for a master password. Any help would b...

boscru

I cant see my cd contents

Hello, i am trying to install Microsoft Office 2007 from a CD i already installed it on a pc with windows xp and it worked perfectly but when insert...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Disk boot failure please insert system disk

Solved

Hello, I have a bit of a situation here, We left the workplace on saturday turning off the computers as normal. I come in on Monday and when the co...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Need old songs on new computer!

Solved

Hello, A few weeks ago my ipod broke. kaput, unfixable. Then about a week after that my computer went, too. Now I have a new ipod and want to get t...

cgluke12

Wd external hard drive is unknown usb, fix?

Solved

Hello, I recently used my WD external hard drive (640 gig for those who want to know) on a computer with Windows7. I recently had to re-install W...

cskjoldhammer

Satellite l655-03f with tv samsung ln-s4095d

Hello, I just bought a new laptop Toshiba Satellite L655-03F with a core i3 and windows 7 64bit. I'm trying to connect it to my TV. It's a Sam...

rw

Pendrive

Hello, i bought KINGSTON 8gb pendrive one month back... now when i open its properties saying

netsa77

Blue screen

Hello, Upon loading my xp home editionn I get the blue screen, then after starting my computer for the third time, every thing seems to settle dow...

netsa77

Flash drive background in vista

How can i put background in my flash drive?? Our os is Vista....need help pls... tnx daan,.. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

netsa77

My pics wont upload

Hello, i connect my camera to the computer with it's usb cable but when i check removable disk nothing appears.HELP PLZ Configuration: Windows ...

netsa77

Hdd not being noticed

Hello, my 250GB Seagate 2.5'' External HDD cannot be picked up by my computer anymore, it used to be able to, it can be picked up on other machine...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
Dean

No sound on hp laptop

Hello, my hp laptop no longer plays sound from the speakers and no sounds is available when there are headphones in when i click on the volume ic...

jack4rall

Dell vostro 1014

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.4 sir my laptop dell vostro 1014 without navidia graphic card but i have navida graphic drive...

Ambucias

My dvd player in dell inspron 1525 not workin

Hello, the dvd in my dell inspron 1525 is not working it says the the configuration is incomplete or damaged in the registry (code 19 ) can some ...

jack4rall

My computer does not detect my cd-rom

Hello, hi dj please help me... i have a problem with my computer, sometimes it doesn't detect the cd-rom, and it will not go to windows, then i chang...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
ayush

Pendrive as ram

Hello, how can i use pendrives as a ram

mancy
Results 23301 - 23350 out of a total of 33,786