The discussions

I am facing computer display problem.

Hello, One day when I was using internet on my computer, suddenly computer hanged. I restarted it, power turned on but no display on monitor. I cha...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
ibutt115

Disk drive

Hello, i bought a USB (DKU-2) data cable for nokia 6670 and found a small disk inside but i don't know how to make the cable work on my phone

Evans

How to install a webcam

Hello, I have a Frontech webcam with a driver CD.I have install z-link properly and driver also installed.Unfortunately when I tried to send photo t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

My gateway mx8711 shut down and won't bturn o

Hello, tictactoe ' ihave try everything u said does not work please help, my gateway mx8711 won't turn on. what else is there to do. thanks

liz

Software prblm

Hello, hr u? i want to download sumsung software on my pc but i cant coz i have losted the cd of software.is there no way to download the software th...

pcsces

No mointor signal and two beeps

Hello, Please help me , when I turn my computer on there is two beeps but no monitor ,I have checked my memory and video card dont know what else to ...

pcsces

Realtek hd audio settings

Hello, where to connect a headphone and just tell the settings in realtek hd audio i have to do after connecting a new headphone.

pcsces

Computer doesnt on

Hello, I've had my desktop computer for about one year now. This afternoon, I usually started my PC. However, it no longer turn on and boot up. Th...

re_mi

I want to formate my kigsone 32gb pen drive

Hello, i want to formate my kigstone 32gb pen drive but it is not done properly error message is windows was unable to complete the formate what ...

pcsces

Headphone

Hello, I have realtek hd audio IO and have connected headset but i hear some sounds and cant talk through GTALK.what should i do?

pcsces

Dell inspiron 1521 won't start

Hello, My husband's having an issue with his Dell Inspiron 1521 -- it won't start up. He had this same issue yesterday, but removing the battery ...

olfo81

Pen drive not working

Hello, i have a 32 gb kingston pen drive wen i paste some data it works all right it shows that data is pasted but wen i unplug the drive ...

fella1960

Configuring d drive

Hello, In disc management, my D drive is showing as Disk 0, i am not a computer expert just a home user, but a friend in another country suggested ...

fella1960

Cant view face book profile

Hello, My name is Tunisia and am not able to view my profile. Everytime I click profile it says "page unavailable." I was able to view it before but...

fella1960

Diskette drive 0 faulire

Hello, After forgeting my password i tried ophacrack and it didnt work after that i started seeing the diskette drive 0 failure and i got pc login an...

fella1960

Queries

Hello, Compuer boots & also show display but after a minute computer goes to turn off

fella1960

Power cord method?

Hello, Can someone walk me through the power cord removal method? - I've tried many different interpretations, but can someone for which it has wor...

re_mi

Monitor will not turn off

Hello, My monitor will not turn off when I turn the computer off. It not only will not turn off but the screen cycles through various colors, red, bl...

coreenc

Tower powers on, but no boot

So I bought my computer about 7/8 months ago second hand from a guy i know. It's always ran pretty flawlessly hardware wise, never had any problems...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
tomfoolery

All-in-one computer

Hello, nice to here. Tell you a good news, I know where can we buy the world cheapest All-In-One computer. Do you want to know. See: www.g...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Vista wont let me to play dvd's except on pc

Hello, I AM TRYING TO PLAY THE DVD'S I HAVE BURNED FROM VISTA MEDIA CENTER ON MY DVD PLAYER IN ANOTHER ROOM. IT WON'T DO IT!!! I HAVE TRIED USING MY X...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Vvvvv

Hello, ffdfddddd

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Laptop hard disk gets heated up

hello sir thanyou for your reply, you said that there may be problem with the laptop fan, but the fan is working properly.........

moneymaker1

Write protected

Hello, I have a 4GB Transcend Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows pen drive is write protected. Please d...

moneymaker1

My pc does not read my cd rom

Closed

Hello, i have changed my dvd rom and when i fix it it did not read my rom . os is xp.its not giving any message .

moneymaker1

In my pendrive is virus which softwarre i use

Hello, in my pendrive is virus which softwarre i use

moneymaker1

Blank screen, no response

Hello, This is first time for me to access this site, and I hope getting help I just have bought Acer Aspire mini laptop. When I was in the internet...

Medu

How to remove the open with option is coming

Hello, How to remove the OPEN WITH dialog box is opening while I click on any drive after virus infection in my system.

olfo81

Laptop hard disk gets heated up very fast

Hello, am using compaq EVO N610c laptop, but its hard disk get heated up very quickly like an iron box. please guide me, is there any fault in my lap...

olfo81

Can not access folders on my local disks

Hello, I have problem in accesing files and folders on my local disks . I can access normaly with double click on my local drives C , D , but I can n...

DjUrBa

Computers screen black

Hello, My computer screen is just dark black, it turn on... but instead of me holding down the power button; so that it turn Green it stays Red... My...

sadgurl

Beep problem

Hello, i have a problem in my sysem its giving three beep sound. Giv me solution

sadgurl

Headphones plugged into front jack do not wor

Hello, I am Manoj Kumar.S headphones PLUGGED INTO FRONT JACK DO NOT WORK any suggestions

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Installing sata drive already have ide drive

so im installing a brand new Maxtor Sata drive into my dell dimension 4200, it has currently an IDE 40gb, the new sata drive has power and in my bios ...

xpcman

Cd-rw and dvd-rw wont play dvds

Hello, My CD-RW and DVD-RW wont play any DVDS but will do Data, and Audio. I'm Windows XP Professional SP3. Anyone with a work around to fix the prob...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Doughboy

My computer

Hello, i have in acer aspire one and thing is that it keeps turn off and on and when comes up to load windows a blue screen comes up and you...

re_mi

Help my speakers dnt work

Hello, i used system restore to clean myhard drive ndnow my speakers dnt work plz give me step by step on wat to do nd i dnt know wat the audio drive...

olfo81

Need tips

Hello, I need to know how to download music from the internet to the DSi

olfo81

Saving option

Hello, How can i save the photographs taken in either on my computer or flash disk. thanks

rj7500

Computer boots when it wants

Hello, Ok i have recently built a new computer yet it is giving me nothing but problems. Ok so i have a AMD Athlon Processor 3500+* (2.2GHz) 939pin. ...

Duckmanyee

Lost my sound

Hello, I lost my sound so please help me

olfo81

Configure the windows email

Hello, i want to setup the windows e mail . so i need incoming and outgoing server name for yahoo mail. pls send me the need ful information.

olfo81

How instal 2 printer on 1 computer

HellO I WILL LIKE TO INSTAL 2 PRINTER ON 1 COMPUTER AND I DO NT KNOW HOW PLEASE HELP MY

rj7500

Mouse

Hello, iv just got this acer mouse plugged the little dongle thing that the mouse has to connect to and is not coming on theres no light or anything ...

rj7500

Cant open my usb flash disk

Hello, I CANT OPEN MY USB FLASH DISK, THOUGH WHEN I CHECKED THE PROPERTIES IT TURNED OUT FULL ALREADY BUT THERE IS NO FILE REFLECTED. DONT WANT TO H...

olfo81

Sound does not work on gateway mx6027

Hello, Just trying to find the driver or controller to make the sound work for this gateway. Tried the driver that they gave me at gateway.com realt...

errick78

Hard disk problem

Hello, please ,excuse me , when i am use software ,my computer is not appear window . hard disk is lost . my computer is required...

deepu

Speaker problems

Hello, i just got a new sony viao and i was messing around with it trying to get use to it but now the sound doesn't work. i must have changed it w...

fea_ture

Shaky windows display

Hello, i have an acer travelmate 2400 lately when i double click on my computer icon it opens but continues to shake. it also applies to office sof...

dybbody

Hp deskjet 5550

Hello, ok i downloaded the driver for my printer but when i go to word hit print when i got to select the printer its not there......what do i do or ...

dybbody
Results 31451 - 31500 out of a total of 33,784