The discussions

Disable the write protect in pendrives

Hello, I have recently bought a transcend 4GB pendrive and was working fine. while copying music files from PC to pendrive suddenly it stopped in bet...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
bryans44

Sound won;t work

ohkay hello everyone ...acTUAlly i am here asking a question whose answer i have been finding. I have a laptop and got xp installed in it... MY sound...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Lost the driver cd of intex webcam it-105wc

Hello, plz send me the drivers of intex webcam it-105wc as early as possible.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
pierre

Still doesn't turn on!

I tried the upside-down thing, but my laptop still won't turn on. The batt is good and my power cord is good. What else can I do?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
MB

Sata hdd

Hello, I recently added a SATA HDD but my windows does not recognize it, what can i do?

gragrand

External hdd protection

Hello All, I have an EHDD and had to connect many computers due to data transfer, I want know that if a computer had antivirus in it then who can i...

gragrand

It broke

Hello,my computer has a yellow light and it want boot up i have no clue what could posable be wrong with it so u should tell me what it might be

gragrand

System is shuting down

Hello, I am having a problem, like my pc is not working, its not getting started, yesterday i am doing some work, at that time screen showed me Syste...

gragrand

Pendrive

Hello, i m using a transend jfv30 2gb after 2months it stopped working my friend told me clean it conetors i done it but it now it is showing t...

fobvious5

Upgrade

Hello, I just got upgraded from a ipod 30 to a ipod 120. If I upgrade to itunes 8 will I lose my playlits

fobvious5

Create a bootable usb

Hello, send the detail of how to create a bootable usb.and install windows xp installation frombootable pen drive thank u sir., send the detail from...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
bsuhel

Can't get past the sign on screen to install

Hello, my desktop was in a house fire a couple of years ago. The keyboard and the mouse were sent back from the cleaners not working. I have not turn...

fobvious5

No sound from tv

Hello, I have a samsung tv and no sound comming out of the tv i have a HDMI cable but my computer does not have any device to connect the HDMI cab...

fobvious5

Screen goes to black

Hello, I just restored my Dell Dimension 3000 Desktop to its factory settings. Now it wont boot up past the windows screen. It reinstalled Window...

fobvious5

Problem with my flash drive

Hello, I have problem with my flash drive. When I open it, it request me to format it. I check the property, and I saw that the free space is 0 and to...

fobvious5

Second monitor fiasco

Hello, please help me! I have a ASUS EEE PC 1000HA computer and I recently had a virus on my computer so i completely wiped everything and reinstalle...

fella1960

Black screen

Hello, Hello, My hp dv2000 lapton is showing a black screen, no message, I think it might have crushed. What do I do? Configuration: Windows vista...

pcsces

My 4 gb pendrive

Hello, sir my 4 gb pendrive is not working so pls say me wht can i do

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
arun

Loging in wats up

Hello, i have a problem loging in do u have any idea wat i can do

Anonymous User

15 minutes before i can start computer

Hello, When I restart my computer, it will not come back on. I have to turn it off and let it sit for about 15 minutes and then turn it back on befo...

Anonymous User

Lost installation disk for web cam

Closed

Hello, I can't find my installation disk either. It's a Creative Live! Cam Chat Model number VF0330. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. Michael Oc...

Anonymous User

Flashdrive not detected

Hello, I am having trouble getting my flashdrive to open on any pc or laptop and do not know how to get to my files. Can someone help with t...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Can't write files to dl discs

Hello, I have problems with writing files to my DL Discs.. "Windows encountered a problem when trying to copy this file. what do you want Windows to ...

Anonymous User

Pc turns itself off

Hello, The Machine i have is running a 500w PSU with 1gb ddr400, amd 64 3800+ and a XFX HD4890 XXX edition with windows XP sp2 when i try to run some...

Aliencatdevice

Linking a laptop to an lcd hd ready tv

Hello, I want to link a laptop to a tv. The laptop is an advent, not sure which model, but it appears that it may be linked to atv. The tv i...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
JP

Sata problem

Hello, I just installed an LG DVD Rewriter in my computer. I plugged in the SATA power cable ( The rewriter opens and closes and the light comes on ...

deepbreathe

Hello when i go to volume control a message p

Hello, How can i download a free audio driver i deleted my audio driver by mistake.

deepbreathe

My cd/dvd driv can not read cd but read dvd a

Hello, my cd/dvd driv can not read cd but read dvd and some time cd too

moneymaker1

Acer laptop screen

Hello, My name is Roborob I am working on an ACER laptop for a customer and I had to change out the power port. So I changed it out and when I w...

roborobs

Cd rom not working

Hello, Can anyone out there help me??? Pc operates fine in all ways except for when I enter a disc into the cdrom.....be it an audio or software dis...

re_mi

Applications

Hello, i cannot install applications from my kingston 8gb dti. what will i do?pls help. when i use to transfer files from this 8gb flash,it wont wo...

corporate

Windows media

Hello, my cd will start playing but stops after 1 min. into the song and an error msg pops up why is that i have windows media player

sadgurl

8gb kingston dti

Hello, i copied office 2007 application to my kingston but when i tried to install to other computer, the error message coming out is this" only pa...

dancedhall

Logitech x-530, 5 speakers on dell vostro1000

Hello, I have Logitech X-530 5 Speakers and the sound isn't working on all speakers... i have a Dell Vostro 1000.. I have whatever was originally...

sadgurl

Usb files wont open folder is empty

Hello, I plug my card reader into the laptop or a usb cable to upload photographs from my camera and the file comes up eg SAMSUNG or NIKON to open bu...

Kerry

Webcam shows only shadow

Hello, i newly bought 2 cd-r-king ao series webcams, after i installed it... all i see is shadow? somebody pls help and tell me how will i restore i...

dancedhall

How to make bootable pen drive

Hello, sir my pen drive is 4GB .how to make bootable pen drive.we have install winxp.with the help of pen drive. send mae detail.

dancedhall

I can't install my webcam

Hello, i've downloaded the new msn, and i have to re-load my webcam. and nothing works on the disk. help?

fobvious5

Problem with my sony laptop

Hello, plz i got restarting problem with my Sony laptop. On power on the screen would stay black, no POST, just the cursor on the display. i can mo...

bawa

No activity

Hello, I have got myself into a very situation.. Wanted to remove my sound card and i did with the power cable on.. Did shut down my pc but forgot to...

regan

Omg help me plz

i know it isnt the cpu cuz i got a new one and it still does it, it isnt the ram cuz i tried 4 different sticks and 2 were brand new, and i dont think...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
Richard

Sad

Hello, asdasdas

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Sony laptop- shift lock

Hello, I have been having issues with my sony vaio laptop. while I am typing, I press a combintation of keys that prevents me from typing. If I p...

iveal

Sound

Hello, My computer PC is windows XP for a computer and no sound is comeing out of it what so ever. There is no sound button near the clock and i just...

iveal

How to create bootable p[en drive

Hello, i have 2gb pendrive how to create bootable pen drive.... plse senda answer

closeup22

Building new computer - need help

Hello, everyone! im building a new gaming computer and when i plugged everything in *graphic card, ram, power supply, proccessor, hard drive, cd ro...

Pr0cl1v1ty

Krysie

Hello, OK, i dont know if someone can help me, but i sure hope so. Ok, so i had this printer (hp psc 1510) installed successfully on my desktop. I ...

closeup22

New computer help please

Hello, I'm building a new gaming computer I don't know if I plugged everything in correctly because when I tur on the pc the fans turn on but no bee...

brandon

About my computer

Hello, my computer geev a beep and start , after then give display and after some second it will hanged tottly . what i do.and my dvd rom not work...

onea97

My kids computer

Hello, somebody outhere please I need help to fix my kids computer desktop is rotated 180 degree, Windows Vista. thank you!

gragrand
Results 31401 - 31450 out of a total of 33,786