The discussions

Need webcam driver

Hello, I need hitech company webcam driver which i lost. Thats model number is 5704 please help me out. urgently Can u??? if u can then sent th...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Pc camera dont know how to install

Hello, why did the camera says server is not ready?? when i given permitted to the viewer to saw me..hope to hear from you..

moneymaker1

Lost install disk

Hello, i have a Buffalo air station nfiniti wli-cb-g300n draft n ieee802.11g/b i lost my install disk can anyone please help!!??

moneymaker1

Keyboard stopped typing

Hello, Dell Inspiron 4000 Laptop. My onboard keypad stopped typing, I tried 3 external keyboards, all known to be good, they acted the same way....

moneymaker1

My labtop mouse is not working

Hello, after i pluged the projector screen to my toshiba lab top, the mouse doesn't work at all, i tried to enable it from the enable button on the m...

moneymaker1

Now i have no sound

Hello, i recently disabled my computer speakers while trying to use my headphones. now i cant enable them, can't even find them in my computer.

moneymaker1

Bsnl gprs settingsanju

Hello, I want Bsnl gprs setting in my micromax Q-3 mobile handsate my moble no 9413102220

moneymaker1

Pc support

Hello, my pc shutdown automatically after starting up.what is the problem.

sensei.moore

Monitor shows no signal

Hello, My machine was working just fine within four hours ago then i had to restart because there is a program i was installing needed a restart af...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
Gman

Display is not coming

Hello, SIR MY SYSTEM DISPLAY IS NOT COMING SIR ,I CHECKED FROM ALL SIDES RAM,SMPS AND EVEN I KEEP NEW RAM ALSO ITS NOT COMING DI...

murali

Losing disk space

Hello, I have a FAT32 partitioned drive with 17.8gb for both C and D drives. My current free space in C reads at 2.8GB! I do not know how it got th...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Compatibility of motherboard and processor

Hello, I was wondering if the new motherboards that support the new processors i7 are compatible with a core 2 quad processor. I was thinking spec...

Mong

Deskjet f2280 driver

Solved

Hello, i have lost my disc for installing my printer, is there a way to do so without one? if there is a useful link to doing this could you tell ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
aquarelle

Webcam driver

Hello, Hello, i can`t install my webcam i dont have my cd can u help :)

aquarelle

Gateway ml6232 weird problems

Hello, lots of useful info unlucky i must be because all this info and i still have a problem i took it apart to check connections on dc power jack w...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
King_Kong

Mp4 player corrupted and unreadable

Hello, I'm having problems with my mp4 player which is nearly new. Every time I connect it to any computer and double click on it, it says: "Drive u...

JIT

My moble wont charge

Hello, i need to charge my phone and i have the cord that goes to my to my pc but it wont charge...oh no what do i do now ???my phone is dead..

deepbreathe

Web cam

Hello, WHERE WOULD I FIND THE MANUFACTURES WEB SITE AS WEN I TYPE IT IN IT WONT SHOW ME NOTHIN ,

deepbreathe

Master/slave set up

I recently bought a new hard drive (WD Caviar Black 1TB HD) to use in a master/slave set up but windows won't recognize it. The only catch is, the new...

fobvious5

Hard drive installlation

Hello,i have tried to put a new harddrive on my com,,,i have connected all leads correctly ........ when i turn the com on it loads up a boot screen ...

fobvious5

Webcam help

Hello, I got a webcam and i do not have the installation cd, I have a Hp VGA Webcam and if i just plug it in through the usb port it cannot find sof...

fobvious5

Hp zv5000 note book replacement battery probl

Hello, I purchased a repalcement battery for my HP ZV5000 Note Book. It's not the OEM battery but I got good review from Amizon. Anyway, I charged t...

deepbreathe

Cd-dvd rom problem

Hello, i have a problem my dvds and cds dont play on my rom plaese help please

fobvious5

Can someone help me wiv the sound card

Hello, were do u get a sound card from how much do they cost

fobvious5

Webcam

Hello, my FUJITSU SIEMENS NOTEBOOK WEBCAM is not working,please help me activate it.

sadgurl

Eye toy

Hello, can anyone hwlp me install the webcam eyetoy?

sadgurl

Kingston pendrive 8 gb

Hello,sir my kingston 8gb pendrive is showing 0 bytes of free space and total size also 0 bytes so what can i do now

suff954

Write protection

Hello, My Pendrive transcend jfv10 8 Gb hasn't write-protection feature though it shows write-protection. I can not copy anything to it. I'm using W...

suff954

Still no picture

Hi, a mate brought his comp to me with no pic , i have tried all tests {rubber,processor,ram out} but to no avail ... i have now put a new mobo in ASU...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
D-DUBZ

How to sulf net free via phone

Hello, can anybody assist me on how to browse free using laptop conected via phone.pls anybody with useful info to mail me

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
frances88

Lost cd of webcam

Hello, My cd for installing my webcam was lost. The brand is Creative and Model No. is PD1100. Please help me to install my webcam even without th...

sadgurl

1 short beep 1 long beep

Hello, i CLEANED MY COMPAQ BY BLOWING THE DUST OUT AND CHECKED MY RAM I INSTALLED COMPUTER SAID I HAD 1 RAM WHEN I INTALLED 2 RAM SO I TOOK THEM OUT ...

sadgurl

Checking processor

Hello, hey buddies.... hw 2 checkout the processor condition

sadgurl

Got a problem with my removable disk

Hello,when trying to format my removable disk i get an error message that says its write protectred

sadgurl

Pen drive storage problem

Hello, pen drive storage problem i am copy to data this pen drive so few time data will loase and stroge capicity will show 3gb but data will not sh...

sadgurl

Olympus printer

Hello, I have a great photo printer, the Oylmpus P-400 and can't use it on my vista PC. Before I do anything with a new PC, I wanted to know if it wou...

sadgurl

Starting problem

Hello Friends, When i Switch on my computer its giving sounds like teee tuuuu teeeee tuuuu , if its on its shouiting down before loading operating ...

sadgurl

How to retrieve files/ pics from hard drive?

Hello Everyone, I would like your help as when it comes to IT hardware, i'm a total pumpkin. Background of Problem: 2 nights ago, I tried to op...

sadgurl

How to make pen drive bootable

Hello, we have a 4GB pendrive . can give me information how to make pen drive a bootable. if have any suggetion to directly contect to me my...

strnnger

After installation my dvd rom become cd rom

Hello, My dvd rom not behave properly.It become cd rom few hours after installation.

strnnger

Quection

Hello Sir This is Sumit Kumar Grom india ...i want to know how we can do international call free of cost ...without paying any credit...

strnnger

Not turning on

Hello, I am probably repeating a question that was already asked. I have a dell e1705 which just stopped working after my grandson spilt milk ...

Lucia

Wipe hard disk, then re-install windows xp

Closed

Hello, My computer is full of viruses, and I can't do anything on it anymore. So I used DBAN to wipe all of my hard disks. I don't have a Windows X...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
tommy

Removing write protection for my pendrive

Closed

Hello, Hi, i m studying B.tech n have a pen drive, i have kingston 4gb pen drive, and while i'm trying to format the drive, it is showing that ...

realiser

Water in battery

Hello, I have an apple Ipod nano 8gb 3rd generation i think and i had my headphones in one time and the headphones slipped of me and the IPod went in ...

KrisMac

I need a gprs setting in my 7710 (samsung}

Hello, hi am subash plz i need a gprs setting in my cell. i have a free subscription 4 six month so plz help me. my no is 9664193601. i hope...

fea_ture

Boot problem

Hello, Sir i have a problem with my CPU it does not boot and if we insert window cd than it also does not boot kindly tell me the solution thank you ...

fea_ture

Mother board cd

Hello, I lost my mother board cd.can u tell me how can i get all the drivers. model ni is------- Presarlo C700 S/N CND8173GYO P/N K0771PA#ACJ

fea_ture

Cmos

Hello, Where is the cmos battery located on a compaq v6000 series laptop?

fea_ture

Bluetooth prop

Hello, I VE GOT THE Acer Aspire 5920 AND I CANT CGET THE BLUETOOTH TO WORK ALL IT SAYS NO DEVICE SO CAN SOME ONE HELP ME PLZ THANKS

fea_ture
Results 31251 - 31300 out of a total of 33,786