The discussions

Led comes on but system doesn't boot up

What great information. I'm so glad I found this forum. I have an HP Slimline PC. When I press the on button, the LED light comes on, the DVD light f...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
mick69

Couldnt run diagnostics for hd

Hello, my compaq laptop doesnt work. ive been using for a year now and this is the first time that ive encountered this prob.wen i turned it on i c...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
alex537

No audio

Hello, i recently delete the audio file ( uninstalled) the file. How can i download its now. its showing, there is no audio output device is installe...

slowfood78

Audio problem

Hi, i have been finding problems with my acer laptop audio. It had been deleted some how and now it doesn't work. I have downloaded several programs w...

cryfor89

Computer won't boot

Hello, DJ AKSHAY, I have a computer which I am using since last 5 years. Today morning it will not boot. Power button won't do anything. There is ...

ange.lina10

No sound on laptop

Hello, I used gateway recovery disk and reformatted drive. Windows xp works great, but no sound. Under sound shows no audio device. no sound card ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
butterfly

Amd athlon 6000+

Hi i have a quick question about my amd athlon 6000+ why is it when i underclock it via the multiplier it seems to perform better? MOBO asus m2n68...

tokeneight

Usb-sd card adapter error...

Hello, I have a x-digital media Usb- SDHC andapter, but for some reason, whenI put the SD into my USB stick, The drive will come up as N, but when I ...

meeckeymouse

Olh hard disk

Hello, i have an old hard disk with operating system and data but the mother board die and i have a new one . can i transfer the old hard disk to th...

locklessmonster

Cd-rom not working

Hello, my DVD/RW will not read cds, dvds or data discs. I used it regularly for burning both cds and dvds, up until 5days ago when it suddenly decide...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

100gb super flash drive???

Hello,i have 100gb super pen drive..i copy file more than 200gb of size data but its still available to input data in this suck flash drive.:p why ...

xpcman

Help with graphics card-dvi might be broken

I have an AGP video card that is an ATI 1950 GT that randomly seemed to stop working one day. I can no longer get either DVI port on the graphics card...

xpcman

Dell studio xps

Hello, I have a question for anyone who would know, i am planning to buy a computer for my family that will mostly be used for normal computing and g...

xpcman

Please help me access data on my 2gb pen driv

Hello, I applied a security password policy to my 2 gb pendrive. Now I cannot access the data on one of the 2 parts of it. Any suggestions on how t...

bo_mer

Beep sound

Hello, When i turn on my pc, i hear a huge and long beep sound and it won't start... can you help me

bo_mer

My new build....can't wait!

Hello, Here's what I got coming...... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131352 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E1681725...

nsense

Who will rescue me

Hello, i just bought a usb flash disc trancend JFV30/2 GB, but to my suprise my system detects usb device but cannot access the device; on multiple t...

reazz

300w power supply

Hello, I got a friend who bought a dell configured as so : core 2 duo 2.2ghz, 2 gigs ram, mother board MSI and he just bought a 9600 GT... Will the...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
rossdavid

Laptop keyboard and mice doesn't work at all

Hello, I am not exactly sure what had happened last time when I used my laptop, but the day after than I turn my Compaq brand computer on. I f...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
jin

Lots of suspects

Hello, I have read quite a few questions and answers on here, but I would still really like a more specific answer. I am building a new computer fro...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
Ennella

Speakers/sound system just stopped.

Hello, My laptop's sound/speakers have stopped working. I was listening to a file on iTunes and it said it had detected a fault with the file and st...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Older tv

Hello, I have an older TV (Magnavox) that I want to give to my grandson to play his X-box on. However, this TV does not have i/o for the red white and...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Left button

I am having the same problem. I can select icons and such with the touch pad, but the actual left button doesn't do anything. Help?

pikarus

I lost my web cam soft wear and no tips of ca

Closed

Hello, i lost my Ucom web cam soft wear and only appia sign is that i have is Ucom on the web cam.Please help me to find a soft wear that compatible ...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
HOT

Screen goes black automatically!!!!

Hello, after doing some work on the computer ,the screen goes black,i can hear the sound of fan running and the lights of CPU also glow...but i cant ...

sitate

Sound problem

Hello, I am sag,am having some problem with my sound.I get sound sometimes and sometimes i don't get it and i have to restart my lappy sever...

thampi

Cannot found printer???

Solved

Hello,i have xp pc but i need to connect the printer on vista pc and print on it???how can i???

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
Anonymous User

Disc drive problems tooo.. help

Hello, Im having a problem with my disc drive. I did troubleshooter and nothing was helped. The disc drive still didnt detect my cd after i have dele...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
O'malley

32gb fake kingstan pen drive

Hello, I have a 32GB KINGSTON pen drive when I add any data in that pen drive that time its showing, but there was a some error that was not there ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
die_2

Power problem

Hello, After i plug my desktop to the socket, i have to wait at least 5 seconds before pressing the power button. If i press the power butt...

drajin33

Hello>>nero 7 tv problems with nvidia 5200??

Hello, I am using XP Pro and installed Nvidia GForce 5200 which comes with a TV tuner. I also installed Nero 7.0 suite and i can go through the Nero...

calcisco

Help with upgrading cpu

Hello DJ, Wow! the best advice I have seen in the web! Thanks. Here is my problem... I purchased a new cpu (intel core 2 duo E8400) to insta...

rieshipo

Sata 4 pin converter

Hello, Where can i get this cable please???

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
nomadcrys

If i connect my hard disk computer not workin

Hello,

SHARAFUDEEN

Hp p1006 isn't recognized after reinst. os

Hello, I had to reinstal my OS and after hooking everything back to where it's supposed to be my hp printer P1006 isn't working. I have downloaded th...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
cameron

Broadcasting webcam

Hi, I would like to know whether i can use my web as a security spy ? is it possible to access my webcam at distance ? if yes please ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
jad05

Heeeelp... my hard drives making klicking

Hello, Have My hard drives has crased or ? what i don´t know... i got 2 hardrives ... The drives makin louht klickin sound when i try to start ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
samvinyl

My pen drive isnt formatting

Hello, I have a 2 GB Moser baer Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows window cannt format the drive compl...

steve

19 inch screen

Hello, I got a 19 inch lcd screen but it seems when i put it a max resolution my screen become black?? help!!

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Dvd rom problem

Hello, my dvd rom cant read the dvd nfs undercver,and assasin but my dvd rm can read other gme..can you tell me what the prob.. i dont think my cd i...

lestuce

Ram

Hello, Pls tel about ram

lestuce

My 9800 gtx broken?

Hello, I have just recently built my computer from scratch this is the first time building one everything is running fine but my 9800 gtx when i start...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
XsnakeXeaterX

My system mother board is not working

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
daddiecool

How to remove write protection in my 1 gb pen

Hello, please tell me how to remove write protection in my 1 gb kingston pendrive

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
nowcomeme

300w psu

Hello, I got a 300W PSU and i want to know if i put a geforce 9800GX2 in my system will it support it?

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
sensei.moore

First boot up problem

Hello, I just finished assemblying my first computer my Mobo is Asus m4n72-e my processor is AMD Phenom II X4 my memory is corsair 2 gb (one...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

No cd for webcam

Hello,i have lost my cd for my webcam the make is trustthe item no. 13405-02 how do i install without cd

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
luckysan

I cant oprn

Hello, i'm genevieve ...i had a problem in opening my account..coz its says in the login process that an administrator stop it..how is it?? .i jus...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
rew.crystal

My sound wont work

Hello, my sound on my inspiron 1525 has just stopped workin and i dont know why or how to get it back workin need help fast. Thank you x

tintinpi

2nd hard drive in dell desk top will not work

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension E21. Am trying to install a WD 500 gig hdd as a second hard drive. System won't recognize it. Drive is already for...

mario221
Results 32451 - 32500 out of a total of 33,786