The discussions

Computer broken help please asap!!!1

Hello, My computer is a HP PAvillion a1483w with windows XP. It will turn on and show the blue HP invent screen, then it will give me the "We are sor...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Please help computer illiterate set up wirles

Hello, please please help me i have a standard tower pc which runs on windows xp and only has 126ram even though it fairly new. hard drives were refo...

dybbody

Lost my motherbord cd

Hello, Im lost my motherboard cd discovery type model ( DSP-1811 ATX-400W-P4 )

realiser

Wireless isnt working on my laptop

My laptop is working perfectly fine but for some reason my wireless isnt working, the light next to the wireless on/off switch isnt coming on and when...

realiser

Keypad problem

Hello, I am M.Naeem my Chines 3G 16GB key pad not working but calling are coming but key pad is not working.How can i solve the problem ? Kindly find...

strnnger

How does lan work in a call center

Solved

Hello, This is joe and i wanted to know how exactly Lan works in a call center.All in the in and out of this task and the more information about...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
Dj.lee

Voice

Hello, i have aproplem with my hp i do hear other,s but they dont hear me plz send me msg if u hv da answer

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Cd drive i cant find

Hello, my name is chris i have put a hardrive in and that works fine. i put the power lead in the cd drive and you can hear the drive spin. after i p...

fobvious5

My sons computer wont start up

Hello, My sons computer wont start. A blue screen comes up and then it keeps restarting. I know he was downloading things but would seem like he ha...

realiser

Cant record internet radio in dell studio 153

Hello, I can record mic but not wave out..i.e anything thta is played back like internet radio etc..hlp is neede.. My OS Vista Home premium

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
rick

Installing web cam

Hello, same problem like many lost my web cam cd so I m not able to install my web cam the numbers printed behind are V-Gear [S/N;A02-01404257...

fea_ture

Usb port doesn't function at high speed

Hello, i am having a problem of wich when i plug a usb device into any of my usb ports a message comes up saying "This USb device can perform fasteri...

dybbody

Sound card

Hello, my sound card is not working my computer is dell cpu 1.60hghz can send sound card plzzzz...

re_mi

Sound problem

Hello, i have a problem with my audio system. i have no motherboard cd so how can i finish this problem tell me as early as possible

deepbreathe

Gprs setting

Hello,i need gprs and internet setting for my mobile. it is nokia communicator please send me this setting on my email address.

suff954

Problem in pen drive

Hello, i have problem in my pendirve .when i plug in the pendrive its shows that ur harware is found and when we open pen drive from my computer its...

re_mi

Digital cam instead of web cam

Hello, I just want to attach my Digital cam with my computer instead of web cam. IF there any software for that. if it is possible just advise me ...

closeup22

Asus p4-p5n9300 (ddr2-800mhz) memory

Hello, Can you tell me what is the memory speed of ASUS P4-P5N9300 ????? Machine name: ASUS P4-P5N9300 CPU options: - Intel Pentium Dual Core ...

re_mi

Compaq r4000 laptop > philips lcd

Hello, I have a Compaq R4000 laptop with an 'ati mobility radeon xpress 200 series' video card I want to connect my laptop to my lcd tv which is...

iveal

My speakers won't work

Hello, purchased edifier speakers connected to my computer and my sons computer and no go

iveal

Untrustable

Hello, i am in very critical problem .this is the first time when i face problem like this.My hard DISC DATA IS CRASH DUE TO The un trustable softwar...

iveal

Lost my intex webcam installation cd

Hello sir, i had lost my web cam CD please send me link of it

iveal

System serial number: c04paz168231 mb cd

Hello, I lost my desktop pc mother board driver cd The system detail belo HCL Infosystems Limited System Serial Number: C04PAZ168231 Enclos...

iveal

Pc will not power up

Hello, Turned off my HP Pavillion Desktop. Turned back on and there is no power, but green power light is blinking. Checked outlet connections and ev...

iveal

I can't get my computer to restart or shut do

Hello, I had some problems with my computer a couple weeks ago it's an Acer Aspire E380, my husband was getting ready to reformat it and put everyt...

iveal

Sound

Hello,hi hw can i make my sound system work?

pcsces

Whow to farmate transend jfv o 8gb pendrive

Hello, I HAVE TRANSED PENDRIVE (JF.V.O 8GB PENDRIVE IT WAS NOT OPENING OR FARMETING PLEASE SEND PROPER SOLUTONS TO FARMATE.

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
vahid

Sudden & complete computer failure

Hello, Last night I was online on my home PC, hanging out on Facebook, when my screen went black and my computer completely stopped responding - no...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Jam

Pleace give me assistance

Hello, i have turned of my acer aspire with no problems. the next day i turn it on the light is on it sounds like it is goin to start but the screen ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
sensei.moore

By mistake formatted whole data sandisk m230

Hello, I have by mistake formatted whole data including software which runs mp3 when I am connected to PC. Can somebody tell me what I need to do .. ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
adk

Pc won't start;

Hello, My PC is the HP nc6000. When I power it on, the fan starts, can hear it. The power LED turns on. Nothing else. The fans seem to run for 2-3 se...

pcsces

Monitor sound is not workimng

Hello,i stopped my LCD monitor volume for some days.now when i give volume it is not working.

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
antaryami

Please help i tried everything

Hello,i tried to hold the power button for 3o secs then put the battery back in. nothing that you said works is there anything else. = (

suff954

Compaq lap was not conneted with projector

Hello, This is Bibhu Ranjan Sahu i have a compaq laptop when i connect my laptop with projector but that was not support. Tell me how can i connect ...

suff954

My laptop has no sound/volume at all

Closed

Hello, my laptop was working perfectly untill last nite, and my sound just turned off i dont know what happen... my volume is not on mute or anythin...

suff954

How to install windows xp through pendrive

Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive plz. send the detail my e-mail id mdsameer98@gmail.com, mdsameer90@yahoo.c...

flcconflict

Intex webcam software

Hello, i want usb driver of webcam of intex estelo I3060

flcconflict

Acer aspire 4736z, backup dvd or cd

Hello, i bought acer Aspire 4736z and want to create factury default back up. The system is not accepting double layer DVD, please advise the exact s...

flcconflict

Pen drive noy detectinf

Hello,sir my pen drive not detecting it is not showing anything plzzzzzz reply.

flcconflict

Installing new motherboard

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am upgrading my mobo and processor to a i7-920 and 1366 board on an existing computer i have. What i don't know is if i install my existing ...

dybbody

Printer does not recognise usb stick

Hello, I am having difficulty getting my Selphy Photo Printer to connect to computer and also it will not recognise my memory stick. wondered if I n...

dybbody

Upgrade graphics

Hello, Is it possible to upgrade the graphics of the Acer M1100 by adding a card or two? Thank you

dybbody

Aricel

Hello, Hello,i am using aircel pocket net but i cannot connect to pc iam using nokia 3110c please send me the procedure for connect to pc

dybbody

It beeps 3 times and blank screen

Hello, lately, when i turn on my lab top it comes on and a few seconds later it beeps 3 times and it stays at a blank screen i already took the batte...

rainmkr

Hp lap top pavillion speaker problem

Hello, I am having problem with HP LAP TOP PAVILLION DV6000.it's in built speaker is not working. But when i connect the head phone I am able to h...

tonks3

Laptop speakers crackle

Hello, My Dell Studio 1737 Laptop speakers crackle and pop. The laptop is only a few months old. Headphones sound great but the speakers are annoying...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
DAP-Productions

Laptop will not turn on

Hello, I have an old (8+ yrs) Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop that has not been working. The LED light indicators all work fine but when I push the p...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
ricky 73

Computer won't start up

Hello, I attempted to start my hp pavillion dv2000 pc but all i get is the hp invent black and white screen. at the bottom left is the press to chan...

Jazzed

Sound problems =[

Hi, I have a Medion MIM2230 Notebook Laptop running on Windows XP =] Recently when i was recording in my home studio the green Jack from my spe...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Pendrive issue

Hello, my name is Rakesh, i have a pendrive of kinston 2Gb, and my operating system is XP servicepack 3, my problem is my pendrive one or two days ag...

rakesh28
Results 31351 - 31400 out of a total of 33,786