The discussions

Having problem with ma pendrive

Hello, plssss, everytime that, insert the pendrive, its display, at the taskbar, but it doesn't shown on my computer, please, i really need your help...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

I have got a hdmi cable

Hello, i have got a hdmi cable and put it into my tv and it is only showing me my desktop backround and that is it, its not showing me what sites i c...

xpcman

Monitor scrren totally disturbed in boot time

Hello, I have been facing some problems with my monitor. It has been displaying vertical dotted lines on the screen in booting time & also not star...

xpcman

Screen is on but black

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L505 laptop, and I woke up this morning and my the computer seems to turn on, it lights up, but remains black. When...

dist.urbd

View laptop on tv

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5920 and a Toshiba Regza HD TV. I am trying to watch films, via iTunes or DVD from my laptop on my TV. Unfortunatel...

xpcman

Problem of pen drive

Hello sir, I am pradeep kumar,sir exully my pen drive is not working,not accept format and not opning proccess or not accept format of dis...

ash_perez01

Sticks on welcome screen

Hello, when i type in my password on my laptop it sticks on the welcome blue screen. what can i do?

rickster

Gprs setting

Hello, ples give my handset gprs setting in lg gb230

suff954

Eiroga battery

Hello, Mene Two Mahine Pahle E-71 set khrida that par iski battery back up bilkul bakwas hai please mujhe btae ke original battery kahan se milegi or...

suff954

I want my laptop to work

Hello, what happens if the laptop is going blank after five minutes for sony computers? The laptop is working how it work by blanking the screem and ...

suff954

Hp pavilion dv 9000 dvd removable disk misse

Hello, Pls help find out problem with removable disk on hp pavilion 9000. can't to find it anymore Many thanks advance

suff954

Laptop turns on then nothing!

Hello, i have an Advent 7109 laptop and have had it for about fours - it has never been dropped or accidently damaged. I went to turn it on and it st...

suff954

Please provide a solution for sound problems

Hello, My computer is playing the audio but there is a problem such a i seems to be playing like distored or scrached audio files. But the same audio...

suff954

Xternal is loading but it doent dtect itz ico

Hello, My toshiba external hard disk has a pblm , its loading light is not standing constantly ,, tht means it loads but lso unload automatically,, h...

suff954

Xternal is loading but it doent dtect itz ico

Hello, My toshiba external hard disk has a pblm , its loading light is not standing constantly ,, tht means it loads but lso unload automatically,, h...

suff954

Why does my laptop not turn on... right away?

Hello, I have a hp pavilion dv2000 laptop. Everything works great but when in use I've noticed that the bottom gets really hot, (just putting it for ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
cris

Movies on dvd

Hello, I PUT 2 MOVIES ON A DVD BUT I AM SURE THAT I STRUCTURED THEM WRONG BECAUSE I CAN'T WATCH THEM ON TV. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Customer service by dell, what a joke!

Hello, made the mistake of purchasing a Dell lap-top, thought that all the claims about good customer service might be true! How wrong was I..If you ...

Dell help line

Hdd not available while installing windows 7

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1545 laptop and i have a problem with that.few days before i want to reinstall the operating system.during the installati...

deepbreathe

Navneet

Hello, my memory card has not supported my pc drive:j asked me plese insert card in :j ples give me solution

deepbreathe

My laptop screen appears without icons on tv

Hello, i reach finally by vga cable to get the windows screen on my tv, but it appears with out icons on the pc of tv what i must do to conect my lap...

deepbreathe

My pen drive is not working

Hello, i'm unable to format my pen drive. the msg being displayed is that it is write-protected.

dist.urbd

My laptop will play burned movies but wont le

Hello, to whom it may concern my laptop will play burned movies but wont let me play a regular dvd how can i fix my problem?

deepbreathe

Hardware problem

Hello, I have Toshiba notebook a model Satellite A200-1G2.... I format the window bcz of some problems and install it again. The operating system i...

ash_perez01

Mini notebook

Hello, I recently bought a mini notebook from China have no clue what brand it is I can't seem to figure out how to get wifi any suggestions?

ash_perez01

Webcam stopped working

Hello, For some reason my webcam has stopped working on my HP Altec Lansing laptop. Can anybody help or provide suggestions of how this can be rec...

ash_perez01

Camera upload

Hello, I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD MY PHOTOS FROM MY CAMERA TO MY COMPUTER. I USUALLY UPLOAD THEM FROM MY USB CORD, BUT NOW ITS NOT WORKING. WHEN I PUT THE...

dist.urbd

Dell xps 410

Hello, I need help to turn my computer on. I was working and all the sudden it turn off by itself. Now, when I try to turn it back on , Only blin...

deepbreathe

Require software for webcamera and usb

Hello, I am jamee and i have Super Max 2020 dual sime mobile china, I am facing trouble not using webcamera and usb in my mobile. Please help me and ...

ash_perez01

What's da problem

Hello, i can't open my message menu.always appear message storage memory not ready

ash_perez01

My dvd drive is not working

Hello, my dvd drive is not working .it is not reading any dvd/cd computer have winxp got any solutions?

dist.urbd

My pen drive

Hello, my pen drive is not working properly anytime i try doing anything on it the computer says it is rightly protected

dist.urbd

Windows vista driver for 3400n series printer

Hello, Looking for the correct driver for a C3400n series printer. Oki has several but can't seem to get the driver or the printer to install in my ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
Suresh

No disc for printer

Hello, I lost the setup disc for my canon pixma iP2600. How can I set it up without the disc

2 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
Suresh

Recovering lost data

Hello, My XP mother board was trashed after lightening hit it. I bought a new Vista. I took the hard drive out of the XP and installed it into the...

xpcman

Sata and pata boot problem

Hello, i have a 160 GB sata hard drive, and 160 Gb Pata dard drive. i want to use them both together. SATA doesnot have cable select pins and jumpers...

xpcman

Blank screen

i installed windows 7 on my toshiba laptop,after installation i tried to update my bios.in the process the laptop stopped responding and i disconnecte...

yunggrezzzy

Sent & received

Hello, Hi i have a wifeless connection with netgear connection in windows xp. In my desktop there is well installed. But my networking is not working...

anjana03

Want to extend the memory of my laptop

Closed

Hello, I am having a HP Compaq presario 2200 laptop . It is having 110 MB ram and 40 GB Harddisk. with windows Xp home. Is it possible to extend th...

kmrspk

Need help a.s.a.p

Help me Please!!!!! Look i brought a 1st gen 2gb ipod off my sister and was working all good But it wont connect to my laptop when i plug it says s...

jordy577

Mixing color (especialy blue color)

Hello, I have printer HP color laserjet 55000dtn, mixing color, what step do I need to take??

anjana03

Community please help

Hello, i want to now how to eliminate the write of a downlode music in lime wire

ash_perez01

Webcam

Hello, please how can I install my Discovery USB Webcam without its CD?

anjana03

Removable usb memory stick

Solved

Hello, my name is Audriana Henry and I have a problem with my saint's row 2 ps3 memory stick. I saved a file on it which is G:\ps3\SAVEDATA\_CPY_...

anjana03

The computer shows a red light

Hello, my computer is not booting the fans are not running and it blinks a red light on the system unit instead of the normal green what would be t...

anjana03

Laptop screen blank

Hello, i have hp pavillion dv 2701tx my laptop on pressing flash buttons is working with blank screen and power button is off wat should i do? h...

ash_perez01

No sound from computer

Hello, I have no sound from vedios on my computer. I have Realtek and when I click on the sound icon at the bottom of my computer the Realtek box di...

anjana03

My mic on my disktop is not working

Hello, my new mic is not working i hear the other line but the other line not hear me. i laready check all the posible problem but its working, pls ...

anjana03

What do i need for my panasonic?

Hello, Hi there. I want to buy a connection for panasonic hdtv in order to connect to my laptop? Can somebody help me coz i dont know how many do i ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Compaq v5000

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could please help me, I am trying to provide as much information as i can. So, I had my computer recently fixed for v...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
Red1
Results 27951 - 28000 out of a total of 33,784