The discussions

My computer freeses up on some things

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4 When i get on my comp and open a window msn or a browser it randomly freezes for no reason ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Dropped my itouch in water help!!!

PLEASE HELP !! my itouch fell into this tinybit of water and the screen and everything was fine at first then it went spaz and went white blue and ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
sweetlybroken

Buy new comp or repair old one?

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv6000. A few nights ago the screen glitched, kind of did that static thing where it goes black and parts of the prev...

xpcman

Pen drive detection issue

Hello, My Transcend 8GB pen drive is not detected when inserted. I tried Online recovery, it doesn't work. Tried with HP USB Disk Storage Format T...

jack4rall

No volume on the desk top

Hello, i need to know how i can get the sound on my desktop working say no dive input help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

xpcman

Help!!!! reboot loop, but not always

Solved

Hello, Hello, my laptop has xp sp3 on it now, but this problem started when i had vista business on it, although i dont think it is a windows ...

14 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
mrrigga

Gprs setting

Hello, sir, i want to set zong gprs in my mobile number,how can i do that? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.4

closeup22

Volume control locked

Hello, How do I unlock this Ipod? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Problems with hdmi cable

i have my laptop hooked to my tv but no sound is coming through from my laptop or my tv and when i went to my sound settings it said i had sound im no...

closeup22

My work made it so the the volume is muted!

Hello, My work made it so that my computer is muted. i went to control panel etc and tried to unmute it and then save it but it won't let me. how do...

closeup22

Webcam not working

Hello, I have plugged my webcam into my laptop and it isn't working and I don't know how to install it.

jack4rall

Mouse and keyboard not working

Closed

Hello, ive just bought a new computer my neighbour just did all the connections but he didnt test for it and now when i came back home my keyboard an...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
dk.vadgama

Dell speakers for magicjack

do dell speakers work with magicjack? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

System not starting again when i swithed off

Hello, I am yashwant raj i have a problem with my mother board when i switched off my pc it is not starting again and when i remove battery of moth...

closeup22

Online streamer device

Hello, I am looking for a device (not a PC) connected to TV permanently using HDMI, which can stream online from my prefered TV channels. I would ...

closeup22

Screen goes black

Hello, My screen goes black, like a screen saver might do, when I watch movies or shows on hulu.com. If I wiggle the mouse it comes right back. ...

jack4rall

Problem in pendrive

Hello, i have a pendrive.when i paste something to it then a dialoge appear that 'the directory cannot be created. when i scan my pendrive then my an...

closeup22

Laptop does boots into a black screen :(

Hello, i accidentally shut off my laptop in the middle of a update and now it turns on but only goes to a black screen. 1) the safe mode doesnt...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Tofu

4 gb cant be formeted

Hello, i hav 4 gb iball which is not able to format n its showing property of 15.6gb instead of 4gb...wen i try to format it tells that pen drive is...

closeup22

Phone does not charge

Hello, I bought a TV Mobile E71 Pro two weeks ago. It was charging ok, but after a week whenever I plug in the phone for charge it will beep and t...

closeup22

Letter 't' on my keyboard makes cursor jump!

Hello, When I hit the letter 't' on my keyboard it often (not always) makes my cursor jump to further up the document I'm working on. Happens mor...

closeup22

Help me fix this to play on my pc

Hello, I am having some problems with my computer. This is hard to explain everything I have done over the last year of owning this in home PC. I re...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
JP

Unable to boot(bluescreen)acpi compliant

Solved

Hello, Iam using windows 2003 server with sp2 while booting windows getting bluescreen and immediately getting restart...........And even there i...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

How to change the priority of os as default:

Hello, I have installed dual OS on my pc(ie.Ubuntu and windows 7) and now ubuntu boots as a default. Now i need to change the priority to be b...

jack4rall

Compaq presario cq40 web cam

Closed

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario CQ40 laptop my cam driver is not found and cam do not on when I try to in yahoo messenger I also try to install...

jack4rall

Ipod video screen on and off

Hello, ipod video screen white and come on and off. i change the screen and battery. i try to reboot and not recognized by the computer. i need some...

ash_perez01

George mouse

Hello My medion pc running Vista after I log on will allow me to move the mouse but I cannot click on anything or open any programas with the mouse or...

toubib32

Please tell me

Hello, i have a pc suite but how to use phone as a web cam with pc suite Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

ash_perez01

Webcam driver

Hello, i lost my disc of webcam! this is my webcam infomation! ppm5164 yb509t100655 it is very important for me to find driver thx! Conf...

dist.urbd

China mobile e71

Hello, My china mobile e71 is not staying on.When it comes on it cuts off back by itself.What is the problem with it. Configuration: W...

dist.urbd

Dell vostro webcam problem

Hello, I Have a dell vostro 1014. In the device manager all the hardware are installed perfectly. But when i started webcam it says "hardware ...

dist.urbd

Cannot open my flash drive

Hello, I am unable to open my transcend 2gb micro SD card when iam tring to connect to the computer through a card reader but the same is working ...

dist.urbd

Pen drive not working

Hello sir, my 8 gb pen drive is accessible but it is making data invisible not hidden. the data has been there but i cant see it on pen drive but the ...

dist.urbd

H e l p!!!!

Hello, i have an ipod touch,its only about 6 monthes old. it reset its self this morning.and now im screwed because this guy i LOVE is sending me ...

ash_perez01

Dead dell

Hello, I have a 3 year old Dell Inspiron Notebook, after I unplugged the power the battery icon flashed orange but when I plugged in the power again &...

ash_perez01

Via motherboard

Hello, i have via chipset motherboard in that display is not coming Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.0

ash_perez01

About bios

Hello, i am venkatesan can any body tell how to reset bios settings because my mother board have some problems...... the problem is i switch on the s...

michelsmith

System shutdowm

Hello, I have my PC with Configuration Processor : p4 Motherboard : Intel Ram 256MB Whenever i Switch On or Power ON my Computer, It boot...

michelsmith

How to watch a movie from laptop to tv?

Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop and I want to watch a show from the laptop and connect it to to my Sony plasma so my family can watch it too... and ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
key

Dell dimension e521

Hello, Please help my Dell Dimension E521 will not display colours correctly Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
steve345

Laptop screen goes black

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv6700 laptop running Vista with a Nvidia graphics card (the comp is a bit less than 2 years old). Last night I was p...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
SixforShaken

Pendrive problem

Hello, have a 4gb moserbear pendrive.suddenly it is not working.drivers are not sucessfully installed message shown on the screen. how to sol...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Dell notebook black screen after dell screen

Hello, My dell notebook turns on and the dell screen appears then the screen goes black. When I run diagnostics it stops and asks for drivers and uti...

xpcman

Write protection on pen drive

Hello, I have bought a 32gb kingston pen drive when I tried to copy a 400 mbs file to only a part of the file was copied and a message saying THE ...

rkpdpm

Touchpad not working

Hello, I can scroll through my touchpad, but on clicking it does not work. Please help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Display video from direct tv box to laptop

Hello, How do I display video from a direct tv box to my dell inspiron laptop Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Caps buttons stuck

Hello, TYPING A REPORT - PART OF IT HAD TO BE WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS - BUT NOW EVEN WHEN I PRESS MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON - IT WON'T REMOVE IT FROM...

closeup22

Formatting laptop, need help..

how do i change my bios set up? i only have four tabs on aptio utility setup..i can't find those SATA..pLease heLp..

closeup22

Restore disc for compaq presiario

Hello, I am in a bit of a pickle. I was getting a Black Screen and the error message NTDLR hit Control / alt/ delete to restart so after a fe...

closeup22

Acer aspire one sd card not working

Hello, I am having the same issue with my Acer Aspire One. The 8 Gig SD CARD is not respoding, i got a continues blue screen. I am planing to d...

closeup22
Results 25001 - 25050 out of a total of 33,788