The discussions

My laptop went black and it wont reboot

Hello, I was working on my laptop all evening and was watching a video of CMT crossroads of Keith Urban and John Mayer and the screen went black. N...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop speaker......

Hello, I suddenly have no sound from my latop, the mute is off, speaker volumes are all the way up. I do have sound from the headphone jack th...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
praveen

Laptop wont work!!

Hiii..My laptop was working perfectly fine before bt after the battery died, it didnt turn on at all. What should I do?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

No sound in my laptop

Hello, I am not getting any sound on my laptop which is hp pavilion dv 2000, operating windows vista home basic, please help Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
xenxay

Connecting a toshiba laptop to lg lcd

Hello, please can any1 help me to know which cable i have to get to connect my laptop to the LCD. The Lcd has 2 HDMI connection and something called ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
alexa

Master password of dell laptop latitude

I also have a dell latitude that I have place a bios password on. Can someone help. system: #VD807**-595B Thanks in advance

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
1dallek1

Laptop to tv

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop to my Tv with a VGA cabe but it comes up on my Tv No input? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Dropped laptop

Hello, i dropped my toshiba laptop and now it wont boot up, any advice Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Sony vaio laptop does not recognize dvd drive

Hello, My sony Vaio laptop - model PCG-GRT360ZG does not recognize the DVD recorder/player. I tried to install the driver but it still does not reco...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
TLM

Laptop can not turn on anymore!!

Hello, My computer is HP.I can not turn on any more. Some says mother board gone. What I can do??

mrrigga

Need serious help with laptop hp dv7

Hello, Hey there guys, i've been having some pretty big issues with my DV7. I do a bit of gaming on my laptop, i have a cooler for it, to prevent ...

no

Connecting laptop to tv with vga and rca

Solved

Hello there, So here's the deal. I'm trying to watch movies on my tv via netflix off of my laptop. I bought a vga cable and hooked that up and the pi...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
heatherann

Laptop no display

Hello, I have problem about my laptop. its power was on but it hasn't display or blank screen. I try to connecting my laptop in to the LCD Monitor...

michelsmith

Laptop to tv audio, but no video

Hello, I have a Vaio laptop and a Sony TV. I am trying to display my screen on the TV. I am using an AV cord, but when i connect it i get sound ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
sr71

My laptop lost its sound, any solution?

hi a few days ago i left my laptop on downloading a movie and i slept when i woke up in the morning the laptop was making some noise i thought restart...

6 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
CN 147

The laptop doesn't turn on

Hello, I have an acer aspire 3680 and it doesn't turn on. When the battery is in and the power cord is plugged in there is a green light on the batt...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop to tv

Hello, I'm trying to figure out which cables I need to run my laptop to my TV. I have a Dell Studio. I took pictures of the plugs on the side of m...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
closeup22

I have a dell inspiron 15 laptop but a

Hello, I have a Dell inspiron 15 laptop, it wont boot up after it passes the load section that shows dell inspiron, after that the screen is blank w...

dist.urbd

My dell laptop is dead.

Hello, My inspiron 1501 was running then all of a sudden it made a beep and went off and now will not turn back on. The battery is fully charged. ...

dist.urbd

Connect laptop to older tv

Hello, can it work on older rca Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Ibm laptop(t41network controller driver

Solved

Hello, i have a IBM laptop(T41) my network card is a INTEL Pro/1000 MT Mobile Connection my network controller is not working and I cant connect...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
zero

Where is the battery in my laptop located?

my keypad on my laptop dell latitude D620 isnt working and just clinks when any character is pressed, i see advice stating remove battery and replace ...

angelina104

Computer laptop won't boot, blank monitor

Hello, I have a real problem w/ my Dell XPS M2010. I tried to find some answers via previous discussions, but most seem to be related to a regula...

nancy0123

Sir i want audio sound card for my laptop l19

Hello, sir i want audio sound card for my laptop L19 cmp 420. pl send me the link. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
closeup22

Connect my dell inspiron laptop with my tv

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron I1764 laptop with graphics card ATI Mobility Radeon HD5450 I would like to connect my screen to my TV screen... ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
closeup22

Gateway laptop wont turn on!!!

Hello, I really hope you can help me out!!! I got a Gateway Laptop 3 years ago and last year it stoped working completely! It wont turn on! I have p...

4 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
Will

Dv9000 series laptop trouble

Hello, My computer yesterday was running fine, and I was on the internet. Then the screen suddenly pixelated heavily (like when a graphics card c...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
Redtracert

Sound stop working on hp laptop

Hello, the sound on my hp dv6000 series, was working fine, until i tripped and yanked the headphones out the headphone jack>>all the sound on my ...

tennisboy1222

2gb sd card wont work on my laptop.

Hello, ii have a 2gb SD memory card && WHEN i plug it into my laptop it doesnt show!! ive plugged it in many timez and it alwayz workz but it wont ...

suff954

Laptop not starting-keys turn blue then off

Hello, I have a DV6500 HP Laptop with windows Vista. It had been on for about 45 min when I decided to stream a watch instant netflix video online v...

Sarika

How to find network adapter in laptop

Hello, I cant able to detect my wireless network adapter in my laptop. where network adapter located in the laptop. how can I find it. it is in ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
none

Connect laptop to tv to watch dvd's, movies??

Hello, I wish to connect my laptop (Dell Latitude 610) to my TV (Samsung LED HDTV) via a wireless bridge (Cisco Linksys WET610N). How do I do t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
xpcman

My laptop wont work on ac power

My Toshiba A205-s5803 freezes when i insert AC/power. it wont also start with the power pluged in. it however works well with battery without power.

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
suff954

My laptop does not sounds at all, please help

hi i have a Compaq Evo N600c laptop with windows xp sp2 installed, which is not giving any sound at all not even windows startup or log out sound, i t...

3 replies Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
Yasir Khan

My sony laptop wont turn on... plsss help...

Hello, hi i havesony laptop 3 years old, and recently its started getting really hot and slow and then turns off unexpectedly. i was using it watc...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
tchak1

Phone to laptop

Hello, how do i transfer photos from my Samsung C3050 phone onto my laptop?

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
suff954

How do i hook my laptop to an external monito

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop and the screen is BLACK!!! I have a monitor hooked up to it but when I turn it on, you can see the start up screen ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
Shandi

Gateway laptop mx8734

Hello, I have a gateway Laptop mx8734 and all the power lights come on when I turn it on, but in the front the color of the lights are red and blue....

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
suff954

Laptop will not turn on

Hi everyone I've got a bit of a problem here. I have a sony vaio vgn-cs11z laptop and it won't start. At first it did start but brought me to a scr...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
AyehhTun

Dell 5150 laptop

Hello, I cant get my Dell 5150 laptop to boot I have changed memory and checked power supply Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
suff954

Laptop problem

I got an aspire 5920 2 years ago. Now it is not getting ON even if i am pressing the power button for a long time. Battery is alright. Actually the pr...

suff954

Laptop won't start

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 1521. I was working with it yesterday and all of a sudden it turned off. I tried restarting it but it does ...

suff954

No sound on my laptop

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop (satallite) it was runing XP pro' 32 bit system, the sound was working fine. I did a clean install of windows 7 ultim...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
CarlaZ

Unable to work with laptop keybord

Dumindump I used a Toshiba satalite laptop. I had connected a usb Dell key bord to it. Now the key bord of the laptop is not functioning properly. ...

ash_perez01

Restore dell inspiron mini 1012 laptop

Hello, How do I restore factory settings on my Dell Inspiron mini 1012 laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Hp mini laptop pw reset

Closed

Hello, how do I reset my password?on hp mini laptop. I cant remember the password I used when I bought it and I cant log on now... can I by pass it......

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
suff954

Restore my toshiba laptop l300

Hello, I am attemping to restore my TOSHIBA LAPTOP L300 to the factory settings, I have tried the F8 repair your computer option but my system doe...

suff954

Laptop won't turn on

i've got a sony vaio laptop and my battery is nackerd but it won't work even with the mains the on light comes on but the screen is blank can anyone h...

dist.urbd

The backlight on my laptop wont work.

Hello, i have a COMPAQ Evo N610c 2000 window xp laptop. the back light on the laptop im guessin has went out or somethin.i can still see the scree...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
xpcman

Cd reader wont read in my sony laptop

Hi...can someone help me. I have sony laptop TZ36GN model the dvd/cd reader before used to work. suddenly, it wont read any disc anymore. when you pla...

6 replies Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
mrrigga
Results 7601 - 7650 out of a total of 8,223