The discussions

Im going wirless

Hello, Im going wireless and need step by step instructions on how to connect my laptop using current operating systems used today.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
machembark

How to fix it!

Hello, My Toshiba notebook want connect to a network it said that the network was unknown and it will not connect to my DSL or internet. What shoul...

dancedhall

Wifi setting on pc

Hello,sir, please seggest me that how can i start my wifi on my pc.i can not connect my laptop by wifi at time.

dancedhall

For gprs setting

Hello, sir, i have use micromax q3.i have use my handset airtel net service,i have connect my handset with my laptop so not use net service in my lap...

iveal

Computer wont connect to the internet.

Hello, i have posted this on about 5 websites over the last 24 hours none of which have been able to help. its been gone for a week now please help. ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
sparish

I need help with net work adapter

Hello, i cant get internet on my windows 7 hard drive its saying i need a network adapter driver where do i get that from?

iveal

Network topologies

Hello, i am investigating into the possible network topologies and media could be used to create the in-house network (LAN) for the police departmen...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
deironald

Installing linksys n

Hello, My laptop in my only computer in my household. I just bought a linksys n router so that I can work anywhere around my house with my lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Router to modem

Hello, can I CONNECT MY lINSKYS WIRELESS ROUTER TO MY mOTOROLLA FIXED CABLE MODEM THUS GIVING ME WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY

xpcman

How can i stop delete permission..

Hello Sir, Wish to grant full permissions to each user on the to read, write, change, etc.I want to stop delete permission.how I will configure it? b...

closeup22

Wireless problem

Hello, i am facing problem of unable to connect to wireless network....whenever i start my computer it displays message 'no supported wireless adapte...

closeup22

Mobile gprs connectivity (breaking)

Hello, I am facing Mobile GPRS connectivity Breaking problem, Regarding I have discussed with customer care team but problem is not solved. So that I...

iveal

I suck at electronics...

I bought a cisco linksys and I followed all of the instructions (which were minimal) and I cant get internet wirelessly! I thought thats what were for...

LouisSteph

Hacking and anything cool

Hello, I would love to now how to hack or shut peoples computers down or how to make virus/ useing cmd to make things come up on there screen or anyt...

LouisSteph

Internet connection problem linksys wrt54gc

Hello, I used Web-based Utility to change the Internet Connection Type of my new linksys wireless router WRT54GC to HTCP, but my defoult protocol i...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
Marjan

Move music from old laptop to new laptop

Hello, I want to put the music and pictures on my old laptop on my new lenovo ideapad. I don't want to set up a permanent network, thanks, jesse

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Connecting two laptop in vista

Hello, how to connect two laptop both are having windows vista home premium(hp pavilion) and how to see second laptop activity using first laptop and...

dawooddoe

Tn

Hello, how r u?

closeup22

Someone should pls let me hkow how to browse

Hello,pls i want to know ow to browse n 2 set gprs on my china phone e71+

dancedhall

Sdf

Hello, How do i play multiplayer game on 1 system on 2 tvs and no slit screen

dancedhall

Can't connect to the internet

Hello, my computer shut down while i was uninstalling panda now i can't access the internet. On the internet icon on the bottom left corner it says I...

dancedhall

Wep key

Hello, I would like to know my WEP key for the broadband connection available against my tel. no. 08023518554. Thanks

dancedhall

Driver

Hello, ethernet controller for acer

iveal

How to download msn massenger

Hello,i have problem with my window xp professional,i wana download msn live massenger but it is not possible .there is always written cannot find ser...

LouisSteph

Net problem

Hello, my brodband connection getting cut after 5 or 10 minutes. i have to restart my pc, after that net runs again 5 or 10 mins. and get disconnect....

LouisSteph

Web page not open

Hello, i've problem with my modem.In modem all lights blinking but web page not working.so many times i call customer care they gave some settings,bu...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
jeni4u

Different crossover cable n straight through

Solved

Hello, I am new comer, thank u so much for any body given me information about this title, I want to know of different crossover cable n straight-thr...

19 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
Shahid

Eztrade.co.in is not opening

Hello, eztrade.co.in is not opening in my laptop.Whwnever i enter the address eztrade.co.in and enter , the browser gets closed.It's happening for I...

iveal

Connecting 2 pc's with a crossover cable

Solved

Hello, I currently am running two laptops with Windows XP professonal. Im wanting to know if i can buy a crossover cable and share my (ick, here it...

9 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
Grim077

Wireless connection ok ie browser not working

Hello, I did a system restore on my laptop and now cannot connect to the internet. I use someone elses wireless connection and didn't have a probl...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

It wont let me down lode

Hello, i am traying to download the new msn but it dosent see to be letting me do this it keeps saying try again. plz can you help.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Local area network

Hello, What do i need to make a LAN party at home ?

closeup22

Regarding bsnl gprs connection

Hello, my mobile no is 9427035768. i am using nokia 3110 mobile, i can not connect bsnl gprs, so pl guide me for connectig bsnl gprs. albo send me se...

closeup22

Messenger problem

Hello,

epsiman

Security problem

Hello, I just wish to make all files and documents available to every user on the network.And they will read, and modify the file from my server but ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless problems

Hello, Just got a LG X120 netbook, I can't get it to hook up wirelessly to my security-enabled system. I have a Wii and 2nd computer already workin...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
stitch

Unblock orkut

Hello, how can i unblock my orkut webside

LouisSteph

Want procedure of lan set up in home

Hello sir, In my home I want to make a LAN connection within 2 machines by using broadband connection. please guide me step by step procedure for cre...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
mm

Opera configuration

Solved

Hello, can you please provide an step of how to configure settings of opera mini 2.0 i had my GPRS already and i can connect uzzap. how to change...

LouisSteph

Wireless sever

Hello, I'm working from my Dell Lab top and working with a wireless sever, I know how to log on the the sever but I don't know how to copy files fr...

LouisSteph

Facebook where art thou?

Hello, Got a new laptop and a new e-mail address yesterday and now I cannot log into Facebook, Tried many times to access my account by re-setting...

iveal

Pc remote

Hello, Hi, pls let me know how to configure my PC so that my Admistrator cannot Remote My PC.. We are using same wireless conncetion.Thanks.Pls l...

LouisSteph

How touse internet in china mobile n92 model

Hello, iam using china mobile N92 model. it has WAP, GPRS, GSM features, but i cant able to access internet. can u explain the setting how to connec...

iveal

Can't log into msn mail account

Hello, I can't seem to sign into my msn.com account. Everytime I place in my email address and password it seems to want to open but then I end up ...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by

Problem in getting server list on internet

Hello, i am using my mobile to connect to the internet.my isp is aircel.its speed is 115.2 kbps.but when i start counter strike 1.6 and try to get th...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
vikash kumar

Create lan between laptop and computer wifi

Hello, I have to play games on lan connections with my friends laptops. I have a pc and i have a wifi modem, if i connect the modem with a ethernet ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
harry

Can get an internet id on my wireless network

Hello, I just go a new (new to me but otherwise used) Gateway Laptop. It is an M350WVN, 3 mhz P4, 1 gb, XP SP3. Firewire port, wireless card, and e...

dawooddoe

Wireless

Hello, I bought a wireless broadband from globe. But I can't use it because the staff there told me that it needs to be configured before I can use t...

dawooddoe

Gprs settings

Hello,Myself umesh,i want GPRS settings for my NOKIA2760 mobile

dancedhall

Driver

Hello, Which driver do i need for an IBM T40 network adapter? Thank u

LouisSteph
Results 6801 - 6850 out of a total of 9,931