The discussions

Wireless modem

Hello, A friend of mine from church had a laptop that kept freezing up on him. After installing Avast anti-virus and checking the computer I found...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Phone dailing

Hello, SIR I have broadband conection now i want to dail /receive phones from my PC .Is it possible. With Regards Raju

neeks78

Internet connections

Hello, I recently had to reformat my computer because it wasn't working. After my dad reformated it, he installed the basic things I had on my comput...

limbsis

Extraction of output from an ide into text

Hello, I have an IDE named VxWorks 653 2.2.3 Development shell which is getting invoked through a .bat file.Now since my IDE is not logging any...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
Maddy

Username & password reset to multiplay

Hello friends, I have a DNA A211-1 modem. My username & password gets reset to multiplay when ever modem is switched off. Once again with multiple tr...

liquid45

How to connect 3 pcs using coaxial cbles

Hello, am plasma and i wanna no how u will connect 3 or more PCs using the coaxial cable without any hub or routers.Am in hostel and we the would like...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
hotmaxer

Not get surfing as well as download speed

Hello, sir I use HUAWEI Internet of BSNL. BUT I dont get surfing speed as well as download speed so give me a best way to get speed of s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

How or where to download a driver

Hello, Sir or Madam, can you help me..? I accidentally uninstalled my driver for my Labtec Pulse 350 speaker... And i lost the installation CD......

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
Evan.N

Remote play

Hello, Hi i am asking anyone who knows this how do u do remote play on your ps3 with your psp connected with a USB cable. I went into the ps3 setting...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
DALE

New router problems

Hello, We can't seem to get our new Linksys router to completely install. We have Windows Vista .Could it have something to do w/ the network discove...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
billakong

Lenovo s10 wireless connected,can't surf net

Hello, i just bought a Lenovo S10 netbook in M'sia, i have no problem with using broadband to surf net, but when i m using wireless connection in S'po...

certif

Contact faults

Hello, I have recently downloaded windows live messenger like so many of you I am having trouble with the contact list it wont let me see them ...

dis.order

No internet connection to 3com modem/router

Hi to All who can help, Recently I have just bought a 3Com OfficeConnect ADSLWireless 54 Mbps 11g Firewall Router for my brother. He is on a 10Mbps...

ve_d

Share internet dial-up via campus lan

Hello, i use a 3G connection via mobile to acees internet on my pc.i want to share this internet connection to my friends...i live in a university...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2009 by
mysticdreams

Help with wireless router

Hello, I purchased a Linksys wireless G router model WRV210. I connected as stated, the wireless light blinks, the DMZ light does not come on at all,...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
dawooddoe

No wireless adapter in the system

Hello, somebody help me! i used dell latitude D600 but i have a problem with it, i can not enjoy wireless i tried to install wireless drivers but ...

kerde.lion

Ip internet driver

Hello, I was deleted what i thought was junk on my moms computer and comcast said i accidently deleted her ip address or something. i cannot even ope...

ardrich66

Home networking

Hello, I have broadband at home which i connect to with my laptop's. I want to know if I can connect my desktop (which does not have wireless) to m...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

How to connect a receiver to the internet thr

Hello, I have a current laptop running Windows Vista. I use a mobile Wireless cellular modem to access the Internet. The modem connects to the de...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2009 by
diaaahmaad

There is an ip conflict with another pc

Hello, i get this message "there is an IP coflict with another PC in your network" or somthing like that. I found out that it must be about somthi...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2009 by
picou21

Q

Hi,Ive just turned 13 and i want to sign up for facebook but my family member is using our email and so i cant use the same one or is there a way?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2009 by
ardrich66

To share pc data

Hello, i need answer for to share the another pc in such a way that i known that another pc ip address ...pleaze i wanna answer

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
LAN Hero

Who owns this ip address?

Solved

Hello, I got a threatening comment on my website, bandew444.wordpress.com, and I have the IP address. I think I may know this person, because they kn...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
Bandew444

Switch: not sure what happened

Hello, I started up my Switch today and it would not except any commands and the prompt was Switch: anyone got any idea on what happened and how to f...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
jetech

Drivers

Hello, I want Ethernet Controller driver for my Dell Optiplex G270 computer

kitkatzone

Network disconnection

Hello, the are 5 computers which are networked using hub (d-link) some times the connection is OK but some computer can not display the required wab ...

forcewave

Router

Hello, I am using this router https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lanwan/lanwan-reviews/24594 , manage to get 2 computers to the internet. But when i plu...

somacmg

Internet not working on pc with cable in....

Posting for a friend who is pc internetless right now... It was working, but then they unplugged the cable to plug into the xbox to play live. Whe...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
dawooddoe

Bsnl broadband type-1

Hello, I am having BSNL Broadband with type-1 modem. I want to make it auto-connect as soon as I switch on the modem. So, Please let me know hot make...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
babu

Difficulty to access my adsl modem setup page

Hello, I have a Linksys WAG200-G ADSL modem, but I can not access to my modem setup page via device's IP address! Also, it is not possible to access ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
aaa

Rouge0072000

Hello, I'm unable to access my IE 8 homepage. I am using a Windows Vista program. I cannot even access my control panel so to try uninstalling and ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
arif

Ie and modzilla will not open

Hello, I had an virus issue that is now solved as far as I can tell. Now neither Internet Explorer or Modzilla will open. What do I do now?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

My network disctonnect

Hello, We haveing web server and internet connection attached with 20 PCs Daily nearly 1/2 hrs. out of 20 PCs nearly about 17 PCs didnot getting ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
Rick

Mine

my signal says 100% and on the game it has 3 bars of signal and it keeps on jumpin.... what can i do... and my router (wireless) is dwnstairs :S w...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
Andyyy

Broadband is on lan is not working

Hi I have an airtel broadband connection connected on user pc which is connected to the network (lan). The broadband connection automatically detec...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2009 by
bala

Wifi problems

Hello all, any one got an ideai how can i fix a wifi conexion problem?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
velly

Help with pc settings for wireless router

Hello, I wiped my operating system and reinstalled all the software and operating systems windows xp, but I did not save the settings in networking c...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
bloodveyors

Internet thru mobile to pc

Hello,my mobile has gprs and working on mobile, but on connecting to pc thru data cable all answer i get is fail to connect to the network.i am having...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
outs67

Linksys router problem

Hello, my family wanted to use the net anywhere inside the house so they decided to buy a router. we already configured the router so that it coul...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
littlemisguided

Wireless car'nt find where to tiurn it on

Hello, i havegot a FUJITSU SIEMENS LAPTOP.car'nt find where to turn the lap top on. can any one help.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

Xp/vista wireless with static ip

Hello, I've got a Dell desktop running Xp Home SP2 and a Linksys router acting as an access point for my home network and 2 laptops: an older eMachine...

Mr. Bishop

No device found

Hello,carnt find device when try toget connection by telephone no dial tone

Kareem

Internet connection problem

Hello, i'm having a problem with my internet connection. i'm using BSNL Broadband connection through a seimens modem. My net was working properly til...

TECH

Permission

Hello Everyone, i have domin environment and it is workging good. but i have problem when accessing folders and printers form on one client pc to a...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
TECH

A lan network

Hello,I've got some problem so i beg you for some help so here it is! I got my wireless Internet Connection and i want to make an local area network ...

TECH

My internet card does not recognize router

Hello, Yesterday I secured my router with a password. After doing so, my internet card will not connect to the internet after putting in the passw...

RicW

Getting wireless broadband!!!

I have an external modem and use virgenmedia broadband. I was given a netgear router as I wanted to go wireless so I could connect me games console an...

lasttogo

Login problems

i have a hp 6830s laptop, im sailing in the area uk (ramsgate) and belgium (oostende). we have on the boat a D-link wireless router DI-524 (802.11g/2....

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
mic

Network settings working but no internet

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite is experiencing problems. Until this week (4/1) my laptop could sign on to any network and get the internet. Now the othe...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
pcfrustrated

How to connect this into lan??

Hello, Okay, so here is a deal i got three PCs that i need to connect into lan, but two routers. Two PCs are connected into R1 and the R1 is connecte...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
bhawkins
Results 9001 - 9050 out of a total of 9,930