The discussions

Mino

Hello, you can download hamachi. It is a program who use vpn and allows you to play on lan with no cables. I have a question where I can download cou...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

How do i hook up a pc wireless for internet

Hello, I have a newer HP with vista and i would like to get wireless internet like i do on my laptop. do you just flip a switch like the laptop or is ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
christine torrie

Are emails from same person?

Hello, I have gotten an email from:anonymous@hoster908.com name: unknown email: unknown@yahoo.com I felt sure I knew who it came from but could ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Donny b

Network doubt

Hello, i have a network connection for 7 computers.the link is working properly.but the net page cannot found.may i know the reason

ramesh2412

Need computer name

Hello, I have been told by some that a "remote name" and an "ip address" are the same thing and others have said they are different. I have an email ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Donny b

Problem on surfing

Hello, i want to free service activate in my mobile

ramesh2412

Very low speed

Hello, myself hariom, it is very boring to surf on internet through a low speed rate device/network! whatever it is. I use blutooth device to connect...

ramesh2412

Imei no

Hello, g five u800 mobile iam using right now g five mobile imei no right are not

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
sensei.moore

Msn on windows 7

Solved

Hello, i cant get msn to work on my new laptop, its a windows 7 o.s and it keeps sayin theres a new version to download now wen i try to download it,...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
sensei.moore

Unable to connect to wireless

Hello, I am running windows XP on my desktop and have wireless network. My desktop does not recognize the wireless when opening network connections....

xpcman

How to connect ten computers

Solved

Hello, just want to know how to connect ten computers

ramesh2412

Wap setting

Hello sir,madam plese loop wap setting for samsung star mobaile

ramesh2412

Certificate issue for network access

Hello, I'm getting a "Windows was unable to find a certificate to log you to the network". from my laptop when trying to connect to a wirelss network...

ramesh2412

How to broke downloadings in my computers?

Hello, Im in my Internet Cafe in my City and I have some of my costomers disturb my Computers because of their interest of Downloading. So? How can I...

closeup22

How to creating lan on 2 pc using 2 windows

Hello, I am using windows 7 and windows vista on my 2 pc. I can't connect 2 pc through LAN. How can I connect?

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
sherysmith2810

Ad back up files

Hello, Sir, What are the files bcaked up when AD back up completes.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
anil

I dont understand

Hello, my msn starts to sign in and then this thing pops up saying " we can't sign you in to Windows live messenger, your contact list is univalble r...

kaly357

Cant sign in to windows live messenger

Hello, my windows live messenger wont let me sign in i have tried on numerous times and still says the same thing your contact list is not available ...

kaly357

Dir-300 wifi router install and bsn broadband

Solved

Hello, Please help me in installing DIR-300 WIFI router i am using BSNL Broadband connection CD they gave for installation is not working pr...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
staphy

Difficulty in acessing web

Hello, I connected 2 internt but cannot having access to web pages. the bytes sent&recieved is being paused why? reply me

LouisSteph

Dual facebook accounts...

Hello, Is it possible to allow my teen to have a facebook account on my computer?

LouisSteph

Gprs

Hello, how to activate gprs in Airtel? I have 5800 express music

iveal

F-book logs in but home & profile wont load

Closed

Hello, Please help me. I can log into my account but only the blue logo toolbar up the top loads and i cannot view my home page or profile. I can che...

LouisSteph

Laptop to wireless

Hello, How I conect my laptop to my wireless network?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
rossdavid

Share internet connection but not lan files

Closed

Hello Can I share internet connection through ADSL router without sharing the file and folders on the LAN. Friend of mine got shop and he would ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
Yousaf Shah

Facebook login problem

Hello, I have been trying to login to my Facebook page for hours now and when I put my user ID and password in and hit "login" , it continues to righ...

Peter

I need free browsing

Hello, i need code

dancedhall

Lan problem

Hello, How can I cheak my lan port without lan connection.

dancedhall

Wireless internet keeps dropping

Hello, My wireless network keeps dropping my internet connection. I have made sure the network is at the top of the preferences list, but it st...

jeshmal4u

Wireless network

Hello, am trying setup up a wireless network which i can provide to about 1000 people.i need advice about the equipments to use and how much it could...

closeup22

I need wireless driver help please :p

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had a download link for a wireless driver card for Fujitsu Siemens Amillo laptop. Recently my laptop crashed an...

closeup22

How to connect router i have usb modem

Hello, i have a desktop and a dell laptop.i have bsnl usb modem for internet. i want to buy a linksys router for file sharing and internet between t...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
gopikrishna garipalli

Wlan

Hello, how to install WLAN in N72

closeup22

Using the wifi of samsung star

Hello, i can't connect my samsung star to the wifi. do i need to setup anything in order to connect? i'm in a free wifi but there's no way i could ...

LouisSteph

Internet on pc with seg502 mobile with bsnl gprs

Hello, I hav sony ercson g502 mobile with gprs i want to do internet on my pc via blooth. Wts the procedure

LouisSteph

Bluetooth

Hello, But my problem is i dont know how to download bluetooth on my PC i can't see were to download can you sent me on my mail the link were i can d...

iveal

Wi-fi or internet sharing

Hello, I don't know if this is possiable. but i have a Nokia E65. which i rarely use anymore. but it supports wi-fi! woot! and i have a samsung F48...

LouisSteph

Internet connection

Hello, I want ti connect my spice s940 with the computer and use airtel internet over my pc

kamli4u

Sign in problem with windows live messenger

Hello, could any body help me with this problem ? i have a sign in problem with windows live messenger.. when I type my ID and password correctly I g...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
phuketbutler

Connect 2hard-drives together with no interne

HEY THERE! im 16 and not exactly a computer whizz except i know just about as much as a technician, but my mum wants to be able to connect both com...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Cpu problem

Hello, my system ie. my cpu gets switched off by itself after 15min....can any 1 help me......

xpcman

Linksys wrt54g2 v1 issues

Hello, I have had this Linksys router for a bout a year now, and have dealt with the issue up until now- but I'm getting fed up. I have had this ro...

xpcman

Cat5 connection

Hello, i wanted to know that can we connect a laptop to a projector using a cat5 cable , can i shoulder the cat5 cable to a 15 pin socket...

xpcman

Lap top and desk top with wireless

Hello, How can I connect my present desk top that is on a telephone internet connection to my son's lap top who wants to be wireless. i have a Linksk...

xpcman

Missing ethernet controllers

Hello, I had a virus attack and had to format my laptop only to realise that I can't go to the net. please help. acer travelmate 4020 intel with xp ...

closeup22

I want a frre ip addree for nokia phones

Hello, wneed a free IP addree for nokia phones please guys send it to my email address at akinsyummy@yahoo.com

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
mysticdreams

Adapter on my laptop

Hello, i have got a dell laptop, but want to know if i can put an adater in it without using a router, as i go away a lot

closeup22

Wireless connection

Hello, iam having 1 3g mode. And iam having two laptops can i connect two laptops using wireless and i want to use net in both laptops at a time....

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless not working

Hello, I have reinstalled my laptop and am not able to connect to wireless ever since.I was able to connect to it before reinstalling.I didnt have ...

machembark

About internet connection

Hello, My laptop cannot connect to a network it doesn't have any signal.I already diagnose and repair but there is no action.Still error for the conn...

machembark
Results 6751 - 6800 out of a total of 9,931