The discussions

How a desktop will working all over my house

Hello, I have a desktop computer at home is wirless, but the internet conection is not and is in one corner of my house. I would like to place my c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Xbox / desktop/ wireless question.

Hello, My stepson has an xbox and plays xbox live online using our wireless system. We have given him a used computer and he wants to put it in his ...

xpcman

Agh

Hello, I recently replaced my laptops hard drive and I can connect through a wireless connection at one friends house, but not at another! Its sort...

purseoneil

Regarding wireless router wrt54g

Hello, My Broad band is connected to ( Tata Indicom ) to Wireless router and some of our higher authority people using laptop is accessing the int...

n.bie16

How i can see how many pc's on my lan

Hello, basically we are 5 friends we get one internet service and share without making server i want to see how many peoples are using net with the h...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
dawooddoe

Reg : mail server

Hello, I selected HTTP as mail server when i registered my domain.ISP gave me incoming mail server. When i was set up my name@mydomainname.com to ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by

Getting the internet

Hello, I do not know much about computers and I would like to know how to hook up my 1996 micron computer that is a tower to the internet. I have a n...

res.pond

Bluetooth for computor

Hello, i need to send pictures from my phone to the computor by bluetooth any answers too my problem wb thanks love leah

vdevvon

How to share d drives of 2 pc at home?

Hello, i want to make 2 pc's lan so that i can share data directly through d drive...n for that what to do? and 1 more que is how can we know our pc...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
gohil

Sub: some problem with d-link switch.

Hi all, I have my own company for computer hardware solution.. but i need some help from router master.. Problem : I have setup one office with...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
vino

I want to share my bsnl connection in 6 pc's

Hello, how can i shair my bsnl data one plan internet connection in my 6 pc's

TECH

Ethernet

Hello, like many before I had to run my operating system to restore my computer and the ethernet is not on the disk. I have been on Gateway anytime...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2009 by
gatewaycow

Connecting to the internet problem

Hello, im using a d-link modem. when i on my computer the network says im connected to local lan and the internet but after 10 minutes (varies from 1...

xpvista

Pc isnt friends with my modem!!! :-(

Hello, please help!!!! my PC wont automatically find my IP settings the broadband works and connects to the modem (i'm wirelessly connected to it on ...

unfoldhelp

Probelm with reliance usb net

Hello, Iam using USB net throuh reliance, instrument is LXU-800 Dell laptop &vista home edition original, proceer T6400 Net is very slow in downlo...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
chinna

Hey

Hello, Okay hey i wanna pull a funny prank at school using shutdown -i and that will let me just down anyones computer but...theres a catch i need to...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
ishe67

Wireless-g usb network adapter on xp.

Hello, I've recently acquired another computer in my home. I have the Linksys Wireless Router 2.4 and the Wireless-G USB Adapter as well. I've been tr...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
bitcomet

Why wont my vista computer

Hi~ Thank you for answering all of u my question is Why is my wireless internet working see it was working for a while and me and my family's computer...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
3SRN

Real windows xp networker required

Hello, This is a real curly one for someone who knows windows and networking really well. THE SETUP: I'm running windows XP SP3 on my PC. I am con...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
Skcollob

Trouble with my linksys router i think...

Hi everybody, I just bought a linksys router yesterday the model is WRT160N and i ran the CD and did everything as instructed on the box. Everythin...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
sekhth

Wi-fi router linksys how to configer

Solved

Hello, i have 24port switch i am connect adsl linksys router is working ok but i am connect new dsl wi-fi router linksys how to configer wi -fi

dawooddoe

False id

Hello, my false id has been created. I don't even have a Facebook account. No response from Facebook. Can somebody help?

Nick

Msn is cacking up!! help

Hello, I realy need sme help, When i go to sign onto MSN i click on trouble shoot because it won't sign in, it then doesnt tick IE Offline Setting, ...

twinmos

Browsers in ubuntu work but not in windows xp

Hello, I'm lending my laptop to my girlfriend. My laptops wireless card worked perfectly through my d-link router through both Ubuntu and Windows X...

epsiman

Wireless-g broadband router

Hello, i have a linksys wireless-g broadband router. i need subnet mask, gateway, dns1, dns2 code/data in these fields. where can i go to download...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless networking

Hello, i use acer laptop in my office. it connecet to the workgroup network via wireless local area network. now i can log in to the internet. but ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Have 2 deskstops &1 laptop/1printer

Hello, i have a router on my main coputer along with a printer. my other desktop computer has a thing that is wireless and works to get on the intern...

jak58

Wifi connection, no good

Hello,my lap top says you now connected to the wireless but I still cannot get on. why?

guetsa

Outlook in a.d sever

Hello, I am using active directory in my ofice and added my users in it. now i want to installed outlook on my A.D server and want that all...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
prajput002

Conecting two computers

Hello, I am having truoble hooking up my two computers to a network. I have apci card in my main computer picking up a wireless signal. also I have ...

provock

I cant believe...

Hello,my question is:How is it possible someone who is not me create me acount on facebook with my yahoo email and with the same password?i never open...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
ghostzone

Not getting internet/wireless access

Hello, Acer laptop 3690 aspire i reformatted the computer cause it had windows vista on it by the factory, and ran very very slow and choppy since t...

jmp59

Wireless and ethernet drivers missing

Hello, I recently uninstalled a game from my IBM Thinkpad T40 and immediatly after uninstalling it, i was unable to access the internet using my ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Wireless net work.

Hello, i am having a problem my wireless net work. since there are 4 urs using and downloading i cannot chat in msn too. plx send me a solution to o...

zaho14

Bsnl broadband

Hello, PLZ HELP ME... I use BSNL broadband. My problem is that I cannot access internet from my laptop where as I can connect from my desktop comput...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
bond

No internet connection

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5520 that won't connect to the internet. Ventrilo is the only thing that connects. When I try to connect it says "Failed...

chuppachupps

How i use my ps3 wireless

Hello, I HAVE THE SAME TROUBLE, IF YOU KNOW HOW I CAN T USE MY PS3 WIRELESS, THATS MY MSN OK BETANCOURT_57@HOTMAIL.COM ... PLEASE I NEED THAT.

matieu09

How to connect computers?

Hello, I own a small business that has two offices. The front office computer has the main software for our business sales and also Quickbooks for ...

cversy

Wirless conection

Hello, Please help me I have Windows xp recently i had aproblem with my wirless conecion the thing is i could conect to the internet and skipe works ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Ordering parts from amazon instead of newegg?

Hello, I've been comparing prices for pc parts on two different sites. The Antec 1200 case cost $202 shipped vs Amazon $172 shipped. Western D...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

2 pc canneting to lan

Hello, dear sir pls rpl my ques

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
TECH

Help - can't set-up network properly

Hello, If you already have two desktop computers (both XP home edition OS) set-up to access internet, the main computer through a wireless adapter ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
TECH

How can i download files from my pc to laptop

Solved

Hello, I have a PC - (Windows XP) and a laptop (Windows XP). My PC is connected to the internet through a my laptop connected to internrt by router....

TECH

Network set up with hub

Solved

Hello, how do i connect 3 PCs to the net using a hub? they already have file sharing but only 2 PC have internet. iam using a dsl.

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
TECH

Connect two computers using lan

Solved

Hello, I want to connect two computers with different OS i.e. XP and Vista. Can I get the Procedure how to connect these two... Give me the cable n...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
TECH

How to share printer and documents

Hello, I have two computers connected to a network at my office. I am trying to share the office printer and docoments between these two computers b...

TECH

Main computer has no internet

Hello, My husbands computer is the main computer in the house. there are 3 other computers connected to that one. Mine is connected with a wire an...

TECH

Setting up wireless in home

Hello, Ok iam already wireless, and i have a Linksys router. May laptop connects fine, and i have a desktop connected to, but want to connec...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Xp sharing files to vista??

Hello,i want to sharing file on my xp pc to the other pc that use windows vista??whats the configuration and setting??

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
acedavid70

How to configure my desktop on wireless

Hello, Please i want to configure my desktop on wireless internet but i dont know how to go about doing it.

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe
Results 9051 - 9100 out of a total of 9,930