The discussions

I cant conect to friends when they invite me

Hello, I cant connect to some of my friends online and im not sure why....its not just something that happens every couple of weeks it happens anytim...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
dybbody

Settings of systems for communication

Hello, Dear sir/madam, what are the settings can be done in pc for communication between more than 3 systems using cross cable. and also pls e...

closeup22

Connect problem

Hello, pls, my phone is connect wit my lappy but not browse

closeup22

Make a dial up connetion

Hello, sir i have nokia 6300 model.i have bsnl prepaid connetion and in my handset gprs setting are avtivated. i want connect my mobile to laptop thr...

closeup22

Help im not good with electronics!!!

Hello, i have a timewarner cable internet box and i cant figure out wat the password is. everytime i go on to select a wifi it tells me i need the ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
Silverbird

Connection help

Hello,Im trying to connect my xbox to my computer using only the ethernet cable provided in the pro system pack I need to know(if this is possible) h...

Silverbird

Yahoo mail access

Hello, i have had a problem opening my yahoo mails i cant even see the home page at all.please sort this problem for me. regards japhet

moneymaker1

I for got my password

Hello,IM ALICIA I FORGOT MY PASSWORD BUT I NOEE MY EMAIL I CLICK ON FORGOT MY PASSWORD I PUT IN MY EMAIL AND IT SAYS PASSWORD HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR EM...

moneymaker1

Msn problem

Hello, I have a problem with new msn. I try to sign in but afret 10 seconds the programs show me out. What can I do?

moneymaker1

Network problem

Hello, Actually i have a router with 3 pcs connected on it, but it seems connected by i can't use internet. can you help please?

moneymaker1

Internet history ?

Hello, can i see a website history on my computer that is being used by another computer from my routter

moneymaker1

Cannot open my search pages on wireless

Hello, hai I am riyas, my search page could not open on wireless connection

onea97

Connect laptop to desk top

Hello, I have my desk top connected to the internet but would also like to connect my wireless laptop. How can I do this?

onea97

How can i connct my phone to net?

Hello, i just want to ask you guys, how could i possibly connect my phone sony ericsson K770i to internet using the linksys router? thanks.

onea97

Pls give me suggestion

Solved

Hello, how can i browse free internet on airtel prepaid with nokia 2600 classic with pc have u any browser software availabal for nokia 2...

suff954

Networking in africa

Hello, I would like to know which university is the best in IT in Africa and the World

suff954

Need help regarding two laptop sharing

Hello, i am using two laptop, throw one laptop i connected to the internet throw modem but now i want to do share the internet throw LAN card how c...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless connection

Hello, when i used to connect wireless network from my laptop it shows 'The intel PRO/Wireless Connection is still disables.Use your hardware switch ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
naus

Upload problem

Hello, i am havin a problem with uploading. I tried many times but i could not attach a file with size more than 40kB in gmail and other accounts als...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
vinu

Cannot get wireless internet working

Hello, I have wireless internet through out my house and wired internet. My laptop cannot get on the internet, even though it says 'connected to my...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
bryan007w

Lan set up

Hello, i have a custom built desk top pc running xp and a dell vostro laptop running xp i want to play starwars battlefront 2 between them but i don ...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
jess

People in remote desktop connection

Hello, I just want to know how i identify the ip address conected to my Computer ....that is i have four computers on each computer there RDC instal...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Lan connection usingrj45

Hello, I have two units of pc' s and i wanted to set up local networking without using hub. can you illustrate with diagram

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
tech

Freebrowsing code for nokia2600c

Closed

Hello, i want mtn freebrowsing code for nokia2600c. I also want freebrowsing code for opera 4.2multiop

iveal

How can i browse on my phone for free

Hello,i wan to configure my phone for free browsing, my phone type is k850i.

iveal

How i can make my pen drive bootable?

Hello, Sir I am facing problem with my notebook PC please explain me total process to make my pen drive bootable.

onea97

Plz change to english

Hello, My facebook open up in Arabic.plz change it to English

Anonymous User

Modem to switchj

Hello, Sir, I cannot make connectivituy between modem to switch. Help me sir.

Anonymous User

Facebook log in issue

Hello, I joined FB on Fb mobile initially, not from a computer. Now I can't log on a computer to check status. Should my signing up on FB via FB...

lonelyhime13

How to change password of other pc using ip

Hello, how can i change password of other pc using ip address in cmd??the pc i want to change the password is not in my network.i use router for my ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
sam

Bsnl type2 wifi connecivity

Hello, i hav a bsnl type 2 modem with wify i can use the net on my pc..now i need to use it via wify on my laptop i hav tried doin it..but all tht ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Printer

Hello, i have a canon pixma mp140 how do i install it please help

closeup22

Internet speed

Closed

Hello, i'm harkirat singh my internet downloading speed is very low(9-20kbps) n i want to increase ny downloading speed up to 50-100kbps please pl...

closeup22

Connection problem

Hello, I have A problem .. Please Help .. I have a wireless Modem and I have a computer and two Windows Vista laptops .. When I connect on the Compu...

dancedhall

Local area network problem

Hello, i have connected three computer through switch. when i executed ping command, it gave the message "request time out". how i can resolve this ...

dancedhall

Old lap top with no operating system

Hello, I bought an old lap top with out an operating system and when I tried to down load one I found out my cd rom is not working. Is there a way I ...

olfo81

Can't connect through internet lynksys

Hello, im really mad about one thing i cant connect through lynksys since july 1 2009. firstable where i live in maryland rockville (northeast) it wa...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
stewie

Can't connect to ie/firefox

Hello, I'm here to try and help my dad. He has 2 computers. His main computer can't connect to IE or Firefox. But his other computer, the one that co...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
chickycris

Broadband connection hangs up

Hello, i hav got new broad band connection,but my problem is that when i start the broadband its works smoothly but after sometime as the speed incre...

dancedhall

Facebook enable to go to

Hello,When i go to facebook and sign, after a few minutes de enternet has stoped working, the computer says that is for the protection of the software...

dancedhall

Unable to recieve packet data while connecting pc

Hello experts . . I hav im using window vista n aircel net to connect to internet . Im able to establish the connection using the bluetooth but cannot...

realiser

Request

Hello, my sigmatel S81 china mobile has been switched off in every ten minutes so what i do to solved this problem please attested my reque...

realiser

No connections on internet tools

Hello, can not open connections on internet tools

realiser

Wirless problem

Hello, i buy one wirless usb linksys.and i attached with my desktop.i m getting connection before and i use one and a half month.but now the same con...

olfo81

Pls,its ugent&important

Hello, a description on how to connect 10 pcs in d same room to the internet

olfo81

I waana enable my fb

Hello, suddenly my face book account is disable by facebook without any notice.. i didnt do anything wrong ..i didnt break any rules.. i was usein my...

olfo81

Internet

Hello,i my wireless and router is connected but however when i open internet explorer it says it is unable to connect and i even restart it..HEPL!!!

onea97

Internet

Hello, i have linksys wirless.before i get internet but now i cant .when i do refresh there is comming one new connection speed is 60 signal is 6 but...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
sana

Problem with configuring dlink and at&t

Hello, my boyfriend and i bought a laptop from one of our friends and it came with the d-link card and the router. we are able to get on the internet ...

gragrand

Updating an old pc to run on a wireless

Hello, I have an old Gateway PC built in 2000. I have mosed into a new aprtment that has wifi through Comcast I am wondering how to connect it to the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe
Results 8401 - 8450 out of a total of 9,930