The discussions

Connect to internet using switch between 3 co

Hello, Can anybody help me to connect to internet using switch between 3 computers I have : 1. switch (D-Link DES-1008D/ 8 port) 2. 3 computer...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

I need usa ip

Hello, Kindly assist me with usa ip.

re_mi

I have a problem with friends on my network

Hello, my network connection is fine and so is my friend , however when we try to join in on a game we cannot, with a screen continually saying that...

re_mi

Can i access a hard drive using ip

Hello, Can i access a hard drive of a friend if i have his ip address and if the ports are open.... if yes please tell me the procedure... i ...

olfo81

Wireless intellimouse 2.0

Hello, I've had this mouse along with a wireless keyboard for about 2 years. Both use the same receiver. The keyboard works perfectly but occasionl...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
rj7500

Settin an ip address

Hello, To begin here are some details: ISP: Tiscali Router Netgeat DG834G v4 ADSL 2+ wiresless router. Yesterday I logged into my router setti...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Daddi

Connecting internit pc to nokia 2626

Hello I have Nolkia 2626 it have not bluetooth in phone I have USB datacebal I want to connect internet mobile to pc please suggest me soonely

olfo81

Laptop configuration

Hello, just need help on how to configure my laptop using my freedom and phone.

olfo81

1 vista wi-fi , 4lan xps, siemens sl2_141

Hello, I am having 4 computers which DO NOT HAVE WI-FI and a vista Wifi laptop. What I want to do is to connect the vista laptop through wireless ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
DX

How can internet connection pc to mobile

hi,iam shuhaib I have nokia N95 & iam using ACCER ASPIRE3680 laptop ,how can internet connection connect the lap to mobile

olfo81

Fix ip

Hello, how can i get a fix ip address?

fea_ture

My computer doesn't connect to the internet!!

Hello, My wifes computer doesn't connect to our Wireless router anymore. She puts the password in, then it doesn't connect. It was completely fine ...

fea_ture

Ahh!! i cant remember any of my passwords...

Hello, I have 2 email addresses...one of them goes to my myspace...i can't remember my password to my myspace bcuz my computer remembers it for me...

deepbreathe

Facebook

Hello, i have problem with login in to facebook. my browsers can open all the other sites and the facebook too but i can not login in.please help me....

deepbreathe

Gprs

Hello, gprs settings on my sigmatel s88 mobile

deepbreathe

Connecting my laptop to orange xbox live?

Hello, Please can anyone help me? I've recently bought a dell studio laptop and it works with my Sky internet (wireless). I'm moving back to my par...

deepbreathe

Password question

Hello, I set up a peer to peer network between an xp home machine and a vista machine. The only way i could get it to work is if I put a password o...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
djzeshi@gmail.com

Wrt54g

Hello, Son-in-law stayed with us and hooked up my router previously.....then he moved and does not remember passwords etc. Now we are trying to ho...

xpcman

Help needed on data transfer

Hello, my laptop wont charge and its pretty hard and expensive to fix it so i was wondering if there were any ways to transfer my data from my laptop ...

suff954

Comcast+linksys+secure = no connectivity

Hello, My comcast cable modem needed a signal refresh. The Linksys wrt54g was challenge to get back online, but eventually it did. Now I can connec...

suff954

Hw can i connect my laptop 2 d internet usin bluet

Hello,i use a nokia 3310c wich browse 4 free using mtn proxy wit opera, Hw can i connect my laptop 2 d internet usin bluetooth or usb of d phone.

olfo81

Network setup

Hello, I want to network 5 PC's using windows xp and they must be able to print one printer.Please help me with the steps(Of peer to peer and clien...

dawooddoe

Install linksys to sony vaio

Hello, A friend gave me her Sony Vaio laptop. I have AT&T broadband at home and wanted to hook up the wireless with them to take the laptop to my co...

olfo81

Hack my person & proffesinol email id

Hello, Hello, My Name Nidhee Mehrotra Elijble jobz Propwriter some one hack my gmail id and my pesonal id Nidhee778@gmail.com also change the...

olfo81

Sgh-j700

I want download pc suit for samsung sgh j-700

olfo81

Can't connect to internet after comp crashed

Hello, I had a sudden computer crash and I've managed to get it back up and running. Just before and definitely after it would not connect to the int...

olfo81

Gprs connection problem

Hello, I am having a mobile "blue" model 471x. i have gone through the process of gprs activation. i have received prov. pin no for setting and have ...

olfo81

Speed problem

Hello, my collage internet speed 512 kbps, but my laptop getting 70 kbps ,n also the speed of transfering data will dicreasing to 1kbps within 6minits...

olfo81

How 2 share internet connection b/w 2 laptops

Hello, i have two laptops where one has VISTA running on it and the other with XP. i have an internet connection thro cable to one of my laptop. i ...

afsgun

Window alway restart

Hello, please help me my computer always restart to welcome screen i can see window explorer thanks

deepbreathe

Someone help me

Hello, hey i need your help please...... i mistakenly signup for a new account on my existing email address on which i already have a facebook acc...

deepbreathe

Laptop

Hello, I have a laptop and i need to set it up, but i only have a wire router and not a wireless one, can someone help me

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
snow

Can't connect wireless

Hello, I have to use a cable. When I try to connect to wireless it says my computer settings are not right. I'm computer illiterate. I know my son...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Can i track how many times my hotmail is used

Hello, I was wondering if I can track who, when and how many times my email account with hotmail has been accessed....if someone knows then that woul...

deepbreathe

Net

Hello, sir i have prepad airtel mob. connection how can increase browsiong on pc

deepbreathe

Max

Hello, how fast does the hub network work??

somethinghimself

Origin name of computer

Hello, what is the origin name of computer

Jonah

My psp problem

Hello, i had got a new psp but i am facing a problem in using the internet in my house because i have a security code on my router and every time i u...

suff954

Limited or no connectivity

Hello, i have the distance from nokia adsl type2 modem to pc is 25mts.so my network connection is limited or no connectivity.i have also change my ip...

BBBoy

Laptop internet connection trouble

Hello, I'm having similar problems to other people but can't find a solution yet... I have Internet working fine on my desktop at the minute, and u...

moneymaker1

How can check user browsing

Hello, I am Jashim Ahamad, I would like to know the information how can i check all of my users which web page is browsing ? How can i understand it ...

moneymaker1

Cant connect to the internet wireless

Hello, For some reason one my laptops ( which is a vista ) has stop working wireless. Any advice Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
roz

Wireless wont work

Hello, I have xbox live wireless adoptor and have been play'n on some else wireless internet and i try switchen to mine which is comcast but when i t...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Help! lol please

Hello, I have uninstalled the software for my Belkin wireless card and am now unable to find the disk so that I can reinstall the software (long st...

pcsces

Internet sharing bitween two or more computer

Hello, sir i have broadband bsnl ZXDSL831 MODEM and two computers who connected by a hub, actually problem is that i cant share internet b...

pcsces

Internet crashes when using idm

Hello, Never had this problem before but just recently bought a new laptop with Vista and when i start downloading with IDM(internet download manager...

strnnger

Network speed

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Wireless aint working

Hello, i can accses the internet on the computer with the wireless pluged in but the rest of the computers in the house cant accsess the internet.

strnnger

Request

Hello, i've been trying to get the free browsing configuration codes for both mtn, zain and glo networks. my resoon for this is that, i want t...

strnnger

Law speed

Hello, dear sir, I have purchased usb modem before one month (TATA FORTON).Its speed is very low.how can I increse my net speed.my computer is 0.99 ...

pro-genius
Results 8301 - 8350 out of a total of 9,930