The discussions

Excess usage reported in upload

Hello, I have been using bsnl broad band for the last 5-6 years. Modem I use is QuidwayWA1003A. I have formatted the system in the first week of ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Highway72

How to have alls comps on home network

Hello, I have created a home network my host computer is running XP pro, my wife and kids run Vista on there laptops and I have a macbook (OSX10.5) My...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Highway72

Lan connection

Hello, I have two Wipro Notebooks Modal:7b1610. I want to connect these notebook without network internet connection or hub. Give me the suggesion ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
dawooddoe

How to connect my lap top without using route

Hello, can any body halp me? i m using 7 desktops in my office all the systems are connected through lan with a router, we are using a wireless in...

3 replies Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
Highway72

Wireless and sound problem

Hello, pls my laptop is HP pavillion dv2000 and it came with vista but i now change it to windows XP now and since then the sound is not coming up ag...

dluv

Network prob with win xp and 98

Hello, I run a win 98 and win xp simultaneously using a broadband router. Just recently I set up a home network with them, using the win xp CD wizard...

gandyd66

Security feature on d-link wireless

Hello, i have a d-link wireless wbr-1310 i have 4 computers in my house i need to know how to stop my neighbours from stealing my connections thank...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
zaho14

Torrent

Hello, sir i have dsl connection and the modem of zte i have nice speed at idm but there is very less speed in using torrent when i download movies e...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
trung6

Conflicting ip assignments on linksys wrt54g

Hello, I have a LinkSys WRT54G router that attempts to assign the same IP address to one host connected to the Ethernet cable port and another host co...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Help sum1 plzzz....urgently

Hello, i cannot get into my msn email account... i know my password but its not saying its the right 1.... the same goes for my secret anser when i go...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Vista laptop to xp desktop internet connectio

Hello, I'm trying to connect my Windows XP Student Edition desktop PC to my Windows Vista Home Premium wireless internet connection. I have a cross-...

Zenevolution

Can't connect from laptop to pc

Hello, I have a home network, with two computers - a laptop and a PC. They are both behind a router. The PC is connected through Local Area connectio...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
karajo

How to change language

Hello, how can i change vista home basic language?iam using BENQ S41 JOOYBOOK LAPTOP.

selfishbank

Configure

Hello, I want you to help me confiugure my pc for free wireless internet connection I use compaq, I'm Minna, Niger state of Nigeria

helpuynot

Linksys wrt54g isn't working!!!

Hello, I've had my Linksys wrt54g wireless router for 8 months now, and It's been working beautifully. I bought a new ethernet cable for a new co...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
al922

Lease line problem

Hello, one of my customer is facing problem that after every 2 days link gets down.we are using 1841 router and modem.modem status is fin...

Doe12

Internet explore wont connect

Hello, i have an e machine w/ windows vista installed on it and i go to internet explore and it will not connect. i open the network and sharing cen...

Highway72

Internet

Hello, pls how can i use my phone as modem to my personal computer

Doe12

Network forum

Hello,

Doe12

Internet not connected

Hello, internet connection is not available from a hub to a desktop but same thing connected to a laptop. but when a switch connected between the h...

hinoak

Developing file transfer application?

Hello, i want to do my miniproject on file transfer application over a network. but i still have no idea how to do it and even i don't still select ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2009 by
ri.dall

Enquiry

Hello, HOW CAN I SEE DATA OF ANOTHERS SYSTEM IF THOSE SYSTEMS ARE IN MY SAME IP ADDRESS IN WINDOW WORKGROUP AND PLEASE...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
rine012

Using of a number system

Hello, what is the number sysytem.my frist qus. 2. what is the all network lyar (all detilles) 3.what is the subnet mask.and how is the IP adderss ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
paviliondv

Error when used net view

Hello, when i used tried to use "net view" in cmd prompt, this is the error i got as response .... "System error 1130 has occurred. Not enoug...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
Bill

Disconnection of network

Hello, i am not satisfied with previous answer this may be the lack of full information. The problem is this The are 5 computers networked using D-...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2009 by
wisi

Type-4 modem

Hello, friends when applying for dataone connection,i chose type-4 wi-fi modem.i have a pc can i connect to internet thru my pc using wi-fi modem, ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2009 by
pokerman1

Can't see configuration after logging into ro

Hello, I can login to my wrt54g thru the web browser but after the login, the browser is just a blank screen. Can't see any configuration's at all.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2009 by
habit

What network allows 1 or more host computers?

Hi all I'm a first year student studying IS. I can't seem to find reliable information for this question: What network has one or more host compute...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
hotpurs

Internet keeps going out

Hello, my internet keeps going out like every 10-15 mins maybe longer or less but i have a Linksys WRT54g router and im hardwired to it i also have a...

liquid45

Cannot connect to the internet

Hello,

unhackso

Can't get my home wireless to work

Hello, I am barely computer literate so please use simple terms. A few days ago I unplugged my modem and now I can not get my home wireless to conne...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
jade71

Transfering files

Hello, I want to transfer my file of Windows office from one PC to another Pc have . I don't the cd and I want to use it on another pc I just got.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
gadsl

Oh

Hello, my problem is that,my internet service provider doesn't allow me access facebook.com whereas it is my favourite website.

cbr.cobra

Connect wireless to desktop

Hello, I have a free wireless internet(WLAN) on my mobile (N78) and can use internet only on that handset. How can i use this free internet to my desk...

rj45cab

How can i track network components

Hello, I am doing one project and I just want to know how should I track network components through c#? and how should I track Ip-addresses in...

leane4

How to configure laptop to use myy broadband

Hello, I bought a wireless broadband from globe. But I can't use it because the staff there told me that it needs to be configured before I can use t...

heavenz

Orange livebox problems

Hello, Im having problems with my livebox, ever since connecting an xbox via an Ethernet cable, I am unable to connect any more devices via the wi-fi ...

Myst

Wireless setting change, unexpectedly: dns

Hello, Every time I log on to my laptop, network is not automatically connecting. The issue is with the wireless connection / settings / TCP/IPv4...

winfast

Desktop to laptop

Hello, I want to share my connection from my desktop to my laptop so as i can play far cry 2 on lan... How should i proceed??

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
TECH

Pc to pc network connection

Hello, I am vinay.Have a problem with pc-pc connection i have two pc's with xp i have installed lan card in each system, and connected with cross c...

TECH

Ip address problem

Hello, sir /madam i have two lan card and i modem which is have one ethernet and one usb port. So i have the ip address is like 117.195.229.175 and s...

adriman

Ip address location

Solved

Hello, Your are kindly requested that I have one friend in USA...while we are chatting with each other after some time he said that his internet di...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
ahamed

Connecting nokia mble 2 laptop

Hello, help 2 connect laptop 2 nokia mobile via bluetooth what device 2 use how 2 connect explain laptop fujitsu siemens nokia 2760

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2009 by
mysticdreams

Wireless router problem

Hello, i forget my wireless router security password, thus cant acess to the internet now. how can i search or find my security password?

perfirm

Common internet problem....?

Hello, To anyone who can help me..., Can anyone tell me how to increase the internet transfer rate (download speed)...? I'm using the HSDPA USB m...

canonbj525

Adsl2+ modem can use to connected two system

Hello, sir/madam, i have bsnl boardband connection with the modem type ADSL2+MODEM. Can i use to connect two system to my modem. in my modem i have o...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Bluetooth

Hello, Friend i have dsl connection its speed about 96kbps ,I want some help to resolve my experiment. I have bluetooth dongal and bluetooth enable...

moulkou

Wireless problems

Hello, i have a problem with my wireless adapter i have all the drivers installed to make the wireless work but the key combination doesnt turn the wi...

fretopde

Wireless

Hello, my HP 550 does not connect to wireles devices, but can detect them..

hollow21

My omputer will not let me search ebay.

Hello, When I go to the Ebay site, I type in a keyword and click enter and the page comes up that says Internet Explorer this page cannot be displaye...

amlports
Results 8951 - 9000 out of a total of 9,931