The discussions

Law speed

Hello, dear sir, I have purchased usb modem before one month (TATA FORTON).Its speed is very low.how can I increse my net speed.my computer is 0.99 ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
pro-genius

Networking

Hello, sir,i am ramesh from vishakapatnam .how to conncet 30 systems in a network using server and switch , give me full details

closeup22

Wi-fi

Hello, pls i went connet two wi-fi

closeup22

How to share my internet connection with ics?

Hello, i cannot use the damn ICS ive put on the share on the internet connection but my other laptop can find the network but no internet ( IM ON VI...

realiser

Connection of some cyber component

Hello, please,i need a little note on the following; the hub,that is its connection, internet server, clients, network switch, the VSAT,that i its co...

realiser

Help me about wireless

Hello, I have a very old version of laptop and I'd like to set it on wireless connection but i can't find a wireless connection on it. I bealive that...

realiser

Wireless card or connection not found

Hello, I have a laptop that had Windows Xp on it and it crashed. I reinstalled Windows XP. Simple right, welll that's what I thought. Now I can't loc...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Brian

Free calling

Hello, I WANT TO MAKE FREE CALL THROUGH BSNL NETWORK TO ANY NETWORK

strnnger

Again hack my company id

Closed

Hello, Hello, My Name Nidhee Mehrotra Elijble jobz Propwriter some one hack my gmail id and also change the security qustion and secondery e...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
aquarelle

Can't use wireless connection with router

Hello, Hello, i just bought a wireless router. but when only one computer is using the internet, it does work. at first , when two computers are u...

sadgurl

Wireless connection

Hello, Please help me figure out how to connect a desktop in a different room to my Netgear WNDR3300 wireless router setup already on 2 other Deskt...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Networking

Hello, I have three Pcs and I want to share data and control all of them. I want to make one computer as a server from three of them and rest of two ...

sadgurl

Wireless internet isn't working

so i've had the laptop for around 2 years now and internet worked fine but now out of nowhere the internet switch kinda isn't working. i put the switc...

sadgurl

Speed

Hello, i gim ,i need get high speed to my computer, if you know about that please help me. ...

fobvious5

Wireless connection

Hello,Can i direct connect my pc with other wireless laptop in my area who already has internet conection? Give anwser:-yes or no If yes than te...

iveal

Arg help

Hello, I HAVE BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION.THE MODEM PROVIDED BY BSNL IS TYPE 4(FOUR ETHERNET PORT).I HAVE 2 PC I WANT TO HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION ON BOT...

iveal

How to get back my id and password?

Hello, please i want my ID and password back. someone has hacked my id and password, even someone has changed my secret question and alternate e-mai...

iveal

Thanks ur mail

Hello,Dear Team This is reference to the trail mail to protect my Official Email elijblejobz@gmail.com . As I had informed earlier also that S...

strnnger

Internet explorer cannot disply the webpage

Hello, i am windows 7 user, my problem i can!t open my IE, everytime i tried to open it the "internet explorer cannot cannot disply the web...

olfo81

I need a configuration that works

Hello,i have tried so many codes and configurations to browse free with operamini 4.2 on mtn but none worked if any one out there knows any configurat...

olfo81

Make my wireless connection secure

Hello, How do i put a password on my wireless connection to make it secure.

olfo81

No sound on internet

Hello, I have copy and pasted everything as asked into notepad and the icon changed as it should, however, when i double-click the icon a message say...

gragrand

Internet not working modem fine

Hello, My internet is not working. Everytime i hit the button, i get the message internet page cannot be displayed. You are offline. All the four gu...

gragrand

(wired con)router online,computer can't conn

Greetings, I bought the netgear DGN2000 yesterday and after spiting blood to set it up i managed to get it working the router is online and it can se...

gragrand

Internet not working

Hello, my internet is not working. please tell me the steps of connecting to the internet. and i mean every single step

gragrand

Internet

Hello, I have one cpu downstairs with my modem and router, is it possible to hook up another cpu in my room upstairs by hooking in directly to the ph...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Slow wireless internet on ps3!

Hello, Im always having problems with my internet on ps3 it works good on computer but on ps3 it gets slow (wirelessly) and when i get in a game all ...

alex

Connecting to wireless

Hello Guys, I recently changed internet providers, my ps3 worked fine wirelessly, then the new internet went in. I had to change the router, now wh...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Wireless connection

Hello, Am new My laptop was bought for my 15 birthday but when i received it, it would not connect to the wireless in either my dad or mums hous...

hakaisha

Improving wireless connection

Hello, I would like to know how I could improve my wireless connection. At the moment it hovers from 20-70% Signal Strength. I have tried placing it ...

onea97

Why not working justin t.v live programe in

Hello, MY P.C NOT WORKING ANY LIVE PROGRAM LIKE ITN LK

onea97

Internet settings

Hello, i have a 5130 nokia mobile .now i want how can i set the web settings?

onea97

Att internet and early version of vista

Hello, I got ATT internet back in October 08. Since then my internet is horrible. It constantly reloads, it get "network interruption", "address no...

pcsces

I want to connect internet browser in my mob

Hello, Pls, tel me how i can connect my phone (handset) (windows mobile 5.0, imate kjam) to my pc and browse free... pls. send me repply in time. tha...

onea97

Shared files

Hello, sir, my problem is i can not find shared files in lan netwok, but i can ping..... thankfully, BHARGAV KUMAR

onea97

Detect who accessed my computer from the lan

Hello, detect who accessed my computer from the lan. which software is better or any other solution provide me.

re_mi

What is the best proxy

Hello, How can is find a good software to use some sites that are filter.

afsgun

Gprs connection failed

Hello, I AM USING NOKIA 5130.THE GPRS SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY CELLONE.THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT IT TO MY DESKTOP.PLS GIVE ME THE RIG...

afsgun

Private match problem

Hello, Im having problem when i want to play team deatmatch or any other to invite a friend. Everytime a try to invite him it appears that the serv...

re_mi

Problem conecting wifi router with adsl modem

Solved

Hello, i am using a PROLINK Hurricane 5200 ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem Router. DHCP is enabled. Now I want to use a TP-LINK TL-WR941N wifi router. for t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
downinversion

How to get internet

hello, i want to noe how to get internet with out bying the ethenet how can i get internet with out buying that

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Cant reset windows xp ip

Hello, I am unable to get online, I need to reset my ip. i've tried ipconfig release,renew, along with several netsh commands given above,but my ip i...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
patty

Cannot connect to ie

Hello, I am connected to wireless with signal strength excelent but when I try to open IE the page pops up saying this page cannot be displayed. I h...

closeup22

I need to send images

Hello,i need to send images and songs from laptop to phone

closeup22

Help

Hello, it is related to my account that you delete a rijad011@gmail.com is a mistake somewhere and I will not be repeated it is a mistake I please gi...

re_mi

Cannot load facebook

Hello, help coogle puts me on to the opion of facebook but ive clicked on it and it will only load cannot even get on to facebook to login it just ke...

re_mi

Cabling

Hello, i want to ask two questions first, how do we connect three pc's with a single ethernet cable. I know that it is possible but i don't the way t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
robbinbobbinbaby

No wireless connection

Hello, My wireless connection is gone. I don't even have the option to manual connect wireless. We had a storm two nights ago and the next day o...

olfo81

How we setup the connection

Hello, i have bsnl broadband with ut300 modem i want to connect three pc with the help of D- link switch how can i setup the networkwhen i put modem ...

olfo81

Wireless networking

Hello, Im trying to connect my laptop to a wireless network but it says that tne monitor mode is turned on. how do i solve this problem.

olfo81
Results 8351 - 8400 out of a total of 9,931